Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker] GOR Hentai Collection

UPDATE: Now accessible as pdf file here:

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. long time lurker, first time poster. I'm playing Other world quest now and am stuck on the 3rd island. I went into the barracks and got 3 red bars at the bottom right of my screen, then the noodle shop(or ramian shop):confused:. Now I have the 4th character but don't know how to proceed, I have spoken to all the people and gone into the cave and met the witch with the crystal dick. I can't enter the tower or the ruins near it.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi. long time lurker, first time poster. I'm playing Other world quest now and am stuck on the 3rd island. I went into the barracks and got 3 red bars at the bottom right of my screen, then the noodle shop(or ramian shop):confused:. Now I have the 4th character but don't know how to proceed, I have spoken to all the people and gone into the cave and met the witch with the crystal dick. I can't enter the tower or the ruins near it.
go to the tower above town and rescue the girl that went there earlier in the game.

I am a little farther than that but I am stuck. I reached the town in the ice area and collected the fish heads and ice flower root but don't know where to go from there.

gunman400

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

been lurking for a while so i thought i should contribute i just found this hentai rpg game on hongfire i am not the one who found this game so im not taking credit for it heres name and link for game Empress State Ripaizu classic RPG, enjoy

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go to the tower above town and rescue the girl that went there earlier in the game.

I am a little farther than that but I am stuck. I reached the town in the ice area and collected the fish heads and ice flower root but don't know where to go from there.
Thats the thing I CAN'T enter the tower, am I supposed to meet someone first to get the mission, or is this because of a bug?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thats the thing I CAN'T enter the tower, am I supposed to meet someone first to get the mission, or is this because of a bug?
If you completed the mine go to the weapon shop in town, you will get some free weapons. then go and talk to the head of the guard, the man that told you to go to the army barracks, and he should allow you to go to the tower. At least if I remember correctly this is what you need to do.

billadamms

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a good walkthrough for muddled world orchestra?
i want to know what i've been missing..
The only thing that I've found out about this game is that the three choices at the beginning of the game are easy, medium, and hard mode in that order. When you're in the castle/mansion place, go to the training area to the southwest and talk to the guard standing in the square to get some easy levels. One of the shop keepers unlocks a spell for you at a certain point. There is a secret forest area you can enter if you hug the left side of the area after you've beaten the thieves. And once it seems like you have explored everything, examine the wall mirror in the mc's room. I'm stuck on what I think is the last boss; if anyone has any pointers, I'd like to know because I'm having a tough time with it.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only thing that I've found out about this game is that the three choices at the beginning of the game are easy, medium, and hard mode in that order. When you're in the castle/mansion place, go to the training area to the southwest and talk to the guard standing in the square to get some easy levels. One of the shop keepers unlocks a spell for you at a certain point. There is a secret forest area you can enter if you hug the left side of the area after you've beaten the thieves. And once it seems like you have explored everything, examine the wall mirror in the mc's room. I'm stuck on what I think is the last boss; if anyone has any pointers, I'd like to know because I'm having a tough time with it.
I'm assuming that what gives you the most trouble with the boss are the status effects and stuns caused by the minions it spawns? The best way to deal with this is to use the ribbon accessory you get from clearing the mirror dungeon, which protects you from those. Also, the "limit break" style attack which you get at level 20 can kill both of the minions and do good damage to the boss, so it's a good idea to save your spirit bar for when both of the minions are up. Other than that, I think frost spells were the most effective, and buff your defense if you're taking too much damage in one turn.

By the way, there's a gallery mode you can get to once you clear the game (you need to have defeated the bosses, and have 10 each of the 4 ingredients dropped by normal enemies). You can replay the scenes from losing to enemies, and there are also some bonuses that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions. It looks like they should be unlocked if you beat the game without losing a single fight, so I'll probably have to try doing another playthrough to see what those are.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow, you have to remain a virgin to get bonuses..
lazy impulses are taking over, .. anyone has a savefile XD

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Well, after the Thiefs there are sqirrels, wolfs and up in the north Satans Cave.
Collect from every monster 10 of their items...pretty hard will be the tentakle monsters, cause if you lose, you get nothing and return to home. (save, than encounter)

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a download link of the game Muddled World Orchestra i cant seem to be able to download it from the website i think they are full or down not sure

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

If you completed the mine go to the weapon shop in town, you will get some free weapons. then go and talk to the head of the guard, the man that told you to go to the army barracks, and he should allow you to go to the tower. At least if I remember correctly this is what you need to do.
Someone got a save file from that time befor going into the weapon shop?
I think i screwed that one, because i selled the weapons >.<

And to the download from orcestra here is the
now put the pass into the first cell: mwo_fragment1
and the number on the right side in the 2nd cell
push the button and complete.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I was on the Muddle World Orchestra's website earlier and I saw this chick:

She's not the heroine of the game and I haven't seen her yet on my brief playthrough so who is she?

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I think you mean the 2nd Game
Yeah he is already creating the 2nd Game from Muddle World
You can see the proceed in % (15% now)

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi i love muddled world orchestra but i need help to find or have knowledge in all the quest so lets do something how about if we post the side quest we have seen so that way we have an idea of how many they are and where to start it

ok i have only seen two

first one that a maiden close to the exit of the palace she need help to exterminate some slime in the storehouse is pretty easy and quick

second this one i think you can only get it when you get the updated, this one is given by the old guy in suit that in the kitchen hes been hearing things in the night you need to check it out this one have a boss battle with a ghost pretty cool one

remember i think all the quest can only be activate after you received a letter in your desk

i read there is a secret passage in the forest that i cant seem to find if someone can help me with this

and the mirror i cant activate it either

well thats all i got i be really grateful if someone help in this matter

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

yo not to burst anyones bubbles here but muddled world orchestra is a 404not found for me can i get someone to confirm that for me please yes i'm using the word please

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Please forgive a lurker for asking what may be a dumb question, but does anybody know a good place/way to get all of the various hentai/X-rated sprites that are used in so many of these RPGmaker games? I was collecting them for a while (in hopes of maybe making my own game sometime, for fun), but sadly that harddrive died and I really don't want to have to go downloading every RPGMaker H-game out there to find them all again. xP

I'm not looking for the CGs and such, just the little sprites. There really aught to be a sprite-collection/resource website specifically for h-games, if there isn't one already, lol. >w<

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yo not to burst anyones bubbles here but muddled world orchestra is a 404not found for me can i get someone to confirm that for me please yes i'm using the word please
Yeah, looks like the link that's posted in the list is down now. I checked the blog, and there was a working link to what appears to be a new version, so that one might have been removed because it was outdated.

Anyways, here's the link:

Password: mwo_fragment1

Also, I remember someone was asking for a savefile earlier... If you're still interested, I finally got around to clearing the game without dying once. I'll go ahead and upload my savefile at the gallery mode after clearing the game; you can access all of the scenes from the crystals on the left side, as well as some various extras by interacting with the other objects.

Attachments

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

@Xol: good luck finding one, i got most of the games but from a large scale of sources

Besides there was several updates for mwo in the last week. Just be a bit patient.

I found some other games too, and i will edit my collection next time.
Still need to play them to tell if there are complete, take pictures collect infos and stuff.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, looks like the link that's posted in the list is down now. I checked the blog, and there was a working link to what appears to be a new version, so that one might have been removed because it was outdated.

Anyways, here's the link:

Password: mwo_fragment1

Also, I remember someone was asking for a savefile earlier... If you're still interested, I finally got around to clearing the game without dying once. I'll go ahead and upload my savefile at the gallery mode after clearing the game; you can access all of the scenes from the crystals on the left side, as well as some various extras by interacting with the other objects.
think that might just be an update mate as its not gona let it play on my pc doesnt have bmg folders or anything

these files are what that dl has

Game
Game config
Game.rgss2a
TCrypt.dll
TRGSSX.dll
wfAudio.dll
and read me file