Announcement [Collection] The Hentai Book

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker] GOR Hentai Collection

You need every integrans (every monsters drop) 10 times
the hardest is the tentakle monster cause you dont get it if you lose to that.

after you tried Satan for the 1. time. List of integrans is on the Bookshelf.

I set BF with GOR (a Game over Rape, not meant "Game Over")
doesnt matter as long as Rape is in it xD

Found some games in the list i didnt had, but need first to confirm if Hentai is really in them. If it is, i will add them later.

To the Download matter, is is not direkt forbidden to add links, but the wikipage could be deleted, cause the links. (so pls dont use them, add a developer Site)
That respect the creator more than just leaking his work.

As for the Walktroughs...there are no walktroughs..only for some games (Legen of Queen Opola)
You could write one yourself, only with some major points if people get stuck there often.

For me i am stuck at some games too, 1 of them is Other World Quest...got the 4. Charakter, completed the Mine.
But now i dont know how i can proceed. (already speaked to all people several times)

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Omg. I was playing fire and iron just now, and I was up against the ants in the hot spring. But because I don't have the highest level weapon and armour, I keep getting killed, and there's no way out of the spring.... stupid game breaking point. Had to restart the entire game...

Moral of story - keep multiple save files.

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I know exactly what you mean xD
or like rename game folders and get srewed... while savegames dont work anymore >.< even after back-rename

guestmas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need every integrans (every monsters drop) 10 times
the hardest is the tentakle monster cause you dont get it if you lose to that.

after you tried Satan for the 1. time. List of integrans is on the Bookshelf.

I set BF with GOR (a Game over Rape, not meant "Game Over")
doesnt matter as long as Rape is in it xD

Found some games in the list i didnt had, but need first to confirm if Hentai is really in them. If it is, i will add them later.

To the Download matter, is is not direkt forbidden to add links, but the wikipage could be deleted, cause the links. (so pls dont use them, add a developer Site)
That respect the creator more than just leaking his work.

As for the Walktroughs...there are no walktroughs..only for some games (Legen of Queen Opola)
You could write one yourself, only with some major points if people get stuck there often.

For me i am stuck at some games too, 1 of them is Other World Quest...got the 4. Charakter, completed the Mine.
But now i dont know how i can proceed. (already speaked to all people several times)
For Other World Quest, in the second city how i can access to the vulcan or the tower i dont know.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For Other World's Quest, you gain access to the volcano directly after the pink haired girl joins your party(After you rescue her).

There's a sign that it's time to head north to the volcano when the color of the city is orange, appearing as if it were dusk or dawn.

For the tower, you have to talk to a girl at the bottom left side of the city. I don't know if you have to talk to the other citizens first, but she(at some point) allows you to stay at her house until nighttime. Once it's dark, head to the well at the top left of the city. You'll fall through the well when you activate it, and emerge on the other side, inside the mansion grounds, where you can enter the building from the back.

And once you're inside, all you have to do it loot the place of items, and then go downstairs to the basement, fight a large group of enemies, and then the tower will be available to you.

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Raptor if you got to the 4th Town, and you stand before the Witch in the Mine.
Please save a file for me, or a file where you just got the 4. Girl.

I dont know where to proceed so i though maybe my file is currupt or i didnt read something correct. Make sure you hold onit yourself too ^^

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You actually seem further than me. I'm still with the 2nd girl. The one with pink hair.

I'm past the second town, and currently just made it to the desert town(The place where you can whore your characters for equipment at the cost of 50 Max HP). And I'm totally lost as to what I'm supposed to do. I've talked to everyone, and I can't go into the building in the middle of town.

I can't activate anything outside of town, even after talking with everyone. I feel like there's just one thing I haven't done yet, but I don't know what it is. The most everyone in the town says now are just repeated phrases, mostly telling me to "leave soon," because Chichi(Girl with pink helmet) and Byutei(Pink hair) don't like the open sexuality of the town

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

By the gods. Fire and Iron is tedious. Just because your sword isn't sharp enough, and because you can only use the power up once per day, you have to keep going to the same damn cave days after days to kill 5 ants in a row, and god knows how many squids after that. Oh, and apparently there's a final boss with a defence so high that there's no way to kill it... joy.

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

i am not pretty sure, but i think you need to go in the house with the man in a dark mantle. There is a text on the wall, you need to read. After that they schould build a tent near the well on the southeastcorner.

Dunno complete, but also try to go to the small oasis on the worldmap.
There schould be the 3rd charakter, after chichi got captured in the Brothel.

Just try to talk to the people once more, on the topeast corner is a Storage or something like that, there you need to check too.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

other world quest try a site called for the games here and those not linked not sure if any are there but i know other world quest is there

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Lol the wikipage is screwed, seems limke they dont like adult content in the scraped wiki. I think, I need to establish a homepage for that stuff >.<

I will set it up again, but without pictures this time. It is also updated and will be updated again in some time.

EDIT: nevermind, my wiki account was blocked. so it can take a lot of time until i get a homepage and stuff.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

That's strange. Someone from Hongfire has already set up a game list on scratchpad wiki, and it's still up there. Even VH has been up there for a long time.

guestmas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dont forget the doujin game Kunoichi Ninpocho 1,2 and 3.
The 1 and 2 its easy to find but the 3 very hard.-

Pd: thanks for the help for other world quest.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

You actually seem further than me. I'm still with the 2nd girl. The one with pink hair.

I'm past the second town, and currently just made it to the desert town(The place where you can whore your characters for equipment at the cost of 50 Max HP). And I'm totally lost as to what I'm supposed to do. I've talked to everyone, and I can't go into the building in the middle of town.

I can't activate anything outside of town, even after talking with everyone. I feel like there's just one thing I haven't done yet, but I don't know what it is. The most everyone in the town says now are just repeated phrases, mostly telling me to "leave soon," because Chichi(Girl with pink helmet) and Byutei(Pink hair) don't like the open sexuality of the town
as for what i remember you have to buy a tent and sleep in the southeast empty lot. then you have to go all over the town.

OP
Moonchaos

Moonchaos

Reputation score

It seems i was only blocked cause of the pictures, so i will update this tread and also do a html page in my signatur or somethin like that.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, this is a very nice list! I don't know if this game is included already since most of the pictures here were deleted from photobucket but this one pretty much has GOR elements too(well not really since your given a chance to continue after getting defeated) and is also an RPG maker game. Here's it's dlsite link:

You can pretty much find it in hongfire or vearchive maybe.

And for those of you who like the Seiren Harp and Hi No Tetsu No Buresu, it seems that the creator of those games has a third game in the works. I don't know when it'll be released since the last update from his site was from July but from looking at the release dates of the previous games, I'd say it'll be late 2011 or so since it took almost 2 years for his 2nd game to be released after his first one. I your guys are interested you can see his 3rd project here:

Randomnone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello all, i'm just a lurker passing by to point out that there is a succbus quest translation project happing on hong fire:

anyways back to murky swamp of the internets.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would like to see a DL for Sex Fantasy, Infinity Tower, Midara Collector Chichihen Rimeiku, and Zaubar. I have looked even using google and have not been able to find these RPG gamemaker games.

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

Which set is BF Institute in? It's the only one in the list I haven't played

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ny body want updated Adventure Of Garnet here is the MU link