What's new

[Com2us's] Soccer Spirits

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: [Com2us's] Soccer Spirits

For the people asking, yes I'm aika092 :)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I see, thanks, must be just me getting unlucky I suppose, thanks!
I would say that one out of say 20 or so i just randomly lose because of infinite counterattacks. I would say that with Lia as my goalie right now, her ability that restores her hp has cut that down from about 1 in every 15 or so being randomly lost due to infinite counterattacks. Well, that and AI Lia just refusing to use her long pass ontop of that.

I could win the hardest level, but I need a very precise set of things to happen which usually starts with me having the ball and having Nari use her passing skill so I can have a better chance of not being counterattacked in the middle row. The elementals do insane damage as well so I usually get one shotted if they get a shot off. I would say that I win two out of three at most on this level, coupled with generally getting a 4 star elemental anyway it just makes more sense to play on the middle difficulty.

Winning on the first difficulty is better than not winning on another difficulty.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Coupon/Promo Code : SOCCERSPIRITS1YEARS

Input in the coupon thing in the events tab. which is under the Frederica anouncement

It will give you an error message but you will get crystals in your inbox
For those who missed it on reddit.

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get your free legendary player if you are level 30, from an achievement reward!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What legendary did you guys get?

Post your teams with a screenshot and show us how lucky/unlucky you were xD

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got Jin for my mono-WW team, was considering going hybrid or rainbow..

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I'd pretty much stopped playing as it's a bit excessively time consuming, but decided to log in to see what rewards I'd get for the anniversary.

I received Duke, Mariel, and Latios. I already have Beth and Uriel. Game seems to be throwing light types at me.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I got Shu and could not be more displeased with the random choice the game gave me. I guess at some point I might be able to evolve another character by using this one. Otherwise I will probably just sell him off.

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got Khirel from that free gift and useless GK (thunder) forgot the name (the one with maid outfit)
Was hoping for Metatron/Jin dam*** since for now my team lack of powerful defender I even spend 1.5m gold at scout but no result guess I will try my luck and waiting for 3x chance Metatron event
The game seems like to give me thunder/ww players the random box from daily give me lukia and...another iggy and mostly bunch off ww players...wtf

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got Khirel from that free gift and useless GK (thunder) forgot the name (the one with maid outfit)
Was hoping for Metatron/Jin dam*** since for now my team lack of powerful defender I even spend 1.5m gold at scout but no result guess I will try my luck and waiting for 3x chance Metatron event
The game seems like to give me thunder/ww players the random box from daily give me lukia and...another iggy and mostly bunch off ww players...wtf
Raklett? Yeah I know xD

Khirel is NOT THAT BAD, considering your team specially, although yeah, Jin would be 10x more useful.

Finally got Jin for my mono-WW team, was considering going hybrid or rainbow..

NICE, that was a great draw.

Personally, I got a Leventor, already had a Bell, but sadly I'm doing a Light/Thunder team with Hiro as Ace and can't do Leventor, but I might keep him just to have a backup full Thunder team.