What's new

[Com2us's] Soccer Spirits

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Com2us's] Soccer Spirits

Isn't Lia just +12% to ATK and HP for Whirlwind and Ardor? 25% is just... excessive.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol no, after her latest buff Bora is not only on par, but maybe even better than Sharr.
30% Atk power and 60% crit damage isn't better than 190%(215% aganist WW) plus 20% extra damage from Pulverize. I'm sorry but Bora is the striker with least damage of all 7* strikers.

Isn't Lia just +12% to ATK and HP for Whirlwind and Ardor? 25% is just... excessive.
Ace also increase with evolution, at 6* form is 25% at 7* is 30%

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

30% Atk power and 60% crit damage isn't better than 190%(215% aganist WW) plus 20% extra damage from Pulverize. I'm sorry but Bora is the striker with least damage of all 7* strikers.
Except it's +35% attack power and +60% crit damage to default 50%, making it 110% overall. Considering reflex passive and action restoration. only reason to say Sharr>Bora is for matches against WW. Overall Bora ranking goes higher than Sharr, Latios, Beta, Blade,

Last edited:

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Except it's +35% attack power and +60% crit damage to default 50%, making it 110% overall. Considering reflex passive and action restoration. only reason to say Sharr>Bora is for matches against WW. Overall Bora ranking goes higher than Sharr, Latios, Beta, Blade,
Oh my bad is 35% power and 110% crit damage vs 210% power and 50% crit damage, dat extra 60% crit damage totally make up for the lack of power. Her base reflexes is lacking even with that extra reflex i doubt you will be stealing the ball back unless you put a reflex totem in the front and why do that when you could be OHKO goalies with Sharr.

Sharr is a OHKO striker while Bora is utility striker and even at utility she doesn't have much to offer, but if you really think Bora is higher than all those strikers and Beta whose role is not a striker be my guest.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh my bad is 35% power and 110% crit damage vs 210% power and 50% crit damage, dat extra 60% crit damage totally make up for the lack of power. Her base reflexes is lacking even with that extra reflex i doubt you will be stealing the ball back unless you put a reflex totem in the front and why do that when you could be OHKO goalies with Sharr.

Sharr is a OHKO striker while Bora is utility striker and even at utility she doesn't have much to offer, but if you really think Bora is higher than all those strikers and Beta whose role is not a striker be my guest.
Huh dunno why I mentioned Beta there.
Anyway, think whatever you want, just don't mention it where new players can see it so they can avoid your "opinion".

Onslaught

Reputation score

Don't know why you're arguing about that, it's not like people have that much of a choice in which players to use at start. If you get a certain player and you don't have others of the same role and equal grade, you won't hesitate to use it. Later on people can figure out themselves if something's better for their setup or not.
I personally was aiming for an ardor/dark team, since I kept getting those types of 5*.. but yesterday got an Iggy and Anael so my plans were foiled.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Just as a side note, some people have attempted to add me as a friend but they are lacking in friend slots. It does help to have an open slot on your friend list in these times.

Just letting you know this as a public service announcement.

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know why you're arguing about that, it's not like people have that much of a choice in which players to use at start. If you get a certain player and you don't have others of the same role and equal grade, you won't hesitate to use it. Later on people can figure out themselves if something's better for their setup or not.
I personally was aiming for an ardor/dark team, since I kept getting those types of 5*.. but yesterday got an Iggy and Anael so my plans were foiled.
Exactly just like in my case I'm building WW team right now because my draw giving me Beatrice not only her but most draw give me ww players
Well Thunder also one of my option got Luka and Iggy too from free gift but yeah for now I was hoping that Jin will appear at scout

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well, being around for a while I have alot of 5* players and only room enough for 11 to be used. I passed up on a Blade that showed in the scout yesterday because I have no real need for another striker already possessing Bora, Latios, Lucid, and Beatrice. Also have Ravian, but she is just not all that exciting with Lucid around.

I think about the only character I want to get and likely never will is Metatron since most of my team when I put forward my best group is dark and light.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Obviously you wanna use whatever 5* striker you get and then build a team around them but not with Bora she is not worth building a team around her, before rebirth patch even Noa/Sam were better strikers than her but if you don't any other options sure go ahead and use her but don't spent littres/beelz or Super Train her at all she is not worth.

Well, being around for a while I have alot of 5* players and only room enough for 11 to be used. I passed up on a Blade that showed in the scout yesterday because I have no real need for another striker already possessing Bora, Latios, Lucid, and Beatrice. Also have Ravian, but she is just not all that exciting with Lucid around.

I think about the only character I want to get and likely never will is Metatron since most of my team when I put forward my best group is dark and light.
Lucid is PvE queen but sucks in league due AI, i know that feeling i have been playing 5 months and i haven't got her not even a single legendary, i have even spent 30m in scouts during her weeks.

Last edited:

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also have Ravian, but she is just not all that exciting with Lucid around.
wut.
Ravian is borderline the best striker in the game atm in PvP and still great in PvE.
The healing nerfs have put her into god tier and she effects the whole team.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't know why you're arguing about that, it's not like people have that much of a choice in which players to use at start.
Yes you do have a choice. When I was going for Light/Ardor, Bora was one of the strikers I could use. Plans changed, and I'm on rank 62 still using Kalkrish. And Kalkrish is the only striker out of 4* and 5* I've obtainted untill recently (got Guinnevere, which doesn't fit into my dark/light). If I were still going for Light/Ardor, I'd use Bora if I saw her in scouts, not skip waiting for other strikers.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wut.
Ravian is borderline the best striker in the game atm in PvP and still great in PvE.
The healing nerfs have put her into god tier and she effects the whole team.
Yep she is a better striker now and benefit the most from heal nerf but when Jin/Lucians with +90% Crit resist and over 3k hp are a common sight not even Gravity Down will help you there, you will need aleast 3 shoots to kill their goalies. But don't worry you won't be seeing this until rank +95.

Onslaught

Reputation score

Yes you do have a choice. When I was going for Light/Ardor, Bora was one of the strikers I could use. Plans changed, and I'm on rank 62 still using Kalkrish. And Kalkrish is the only striker out of 4* and 5* I've obtainted untill recently (got Guinnevere, which doesn't fit into my dark/light). If I were still going for Light/Ardor, I'd use Bora if I saw her in scouts, not skip waiting for other strikers.
I did say "at start", when you get more and more players obviously you'll have a choice... early on you don't.
But if you think otherwise, tell me which striker should I choose... Noa or.. Noa, as I don't have others at rank 39. You don't choose what you'll get, all you can do is hope you'll get something good in time.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded this on my phone, but I can't actually start playing. It downloaded the update, but now it keeps getting stuck on Checking Update Content at 100%. Anyone here dealt with this issue before?

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep she is a better striker now and benefit the most from heal nerf but when Jin/Lucians with +90% Crit resist and over 3k hp are a common sight not even Gravity Down will help you there, you will need aleast 3 shoots to kill their goalies. But don't worry you won't be seeing this until rank +95.
3 shots for Jin? That is spectacular. What are you even talking about. Nobody expects to 1 shot Jin, the only other Striker that can guranteed to kill within 3 is Sharr. I don't see how she is anything but God tier considering the evidence you even said yourself.

Also Lucian is called Losecian for a reason. If your Ravian is struggling against him even with the attribute bonus i don't even know what your doing.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

3 shots for Jin? That is spectacular. What are you even talking about. Nobody expects to 1 shot Jin, the only other Striker that can guranteed to kill within 3 is Sharr. I don't see how she is anything but God tier considering the evidence you even said yourself.

Also Lucian is called Losecian for a reason. If your Ravian is struggling against him even with the attribute bonus i don't even know what your doing.
Sharr should be able to 2 shoot him even OHKO him, do you guys even read her skillset? for Ravian i think that after -60% HP plus her damage should be enough.

Just becuase his heal was nerfed doesn't mean he is shit, people seems to forget that he get HP and crit resist from one of his passive and a block so no amount of crit damage will matter if you can't crit and Ravian greatly lack in the crit rate departament at most you will be 2 shooting him.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guranteed to kill within 3 is Sharr.
Is two shot and one shot withing 3? I'm pretty sure it is.
Again i named Sharr purely because of her passive.... i don't seem to understand what your arguing about.

You obviously don't seem to understand one bit of what i'm saying except you must get your point across "hurr durr this guy is wrong i must give my opinion and say i'm better and that Ravian is bad because she doesn't 1 shot everything"

Do you really expect to 1 shot everything?
1-3 is spectacular considering Ravian is a ultility striker anyways.
Not everyone is a one shot striker.
I can't tell if your intentionally being obtuse and or whether you understand the game as much as you claim to do.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the 7th game of the colloseum, I know that progress doesn't come that fast, but holy hell is that frustrating xD

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is two shot and one shot withing 3? I'm pretty sure it is.
Again i named Sharr purely because of her passive.... i don't seem to understand what your arguing about.

You obviously don't seem to understand one bit of what i'm saying except you must get your point across "hurr durr this guy is wrong i must give my opinion and say i'm better and that Ravian is bad because she doesn't 1 shot everything"

Do you really expect to 1 shot everything?
1-3 is spectacular considering Ravian is a ultility striker anyways.
Not everyone is a one shot striker.
I can't tell if your intentionally being obtuse and or whether you understand the game as much as you claim to do.
Me bad i read within as with but i never said Ravian is bad but she is no where near to "god" tier as you said, she is better off at mid lane to penetrate and finish off goalie if he is still alive after 2 shoots.