What's new

Consentacle!

Reputation score
Hai guyz, I've come to a disturbing realization about my taste in hentai. I loooove tentacles, from their propensity for mass-cumshots, to their hilarious cameos in non-hentai anime, but I really hate the idea of rape, to the point where it's a dick-limpening utter arousal-destroyer. Usually, I just DL normal tent-hentai, and look for a spot where the chick is enjoying herself and not saying "no" or "stop" alot, but I still wind up feeling bad. (over a cartoon, stupid I know) so... do any of you know where I can find some consensual tent-hentai? It would just make my perverted little day if you did! (I saw someone post about "consenticles" or something like that on another thread, so I'm going to coin this weird fetish "consentacle"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Consentacle!

That's all I can find amongst my own collection of pictures. It seems I don't have like... any tentacle stuff anymore. Strange.

Also... discovering you don't like rape hentai is disturbing? That in itself is disturbing.

Last edited:
E

Exofluke

How do you feel bad? It's not real and it'll never be real... I don't get it... o_O

Lucky for you that the mass majority of tentacle hentai is just submission anyways. Seeing as how you're all up for pure consensual, go look for an artist named Hizzacked, she's made some of that crap. :p

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait... I don't get it?
referring to what he wanted in his request as crap is what made me lol, the funny part is that you probably didn't mean to make a post sounding like that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The reason why he's confused is because you rewrote the quote so it doesn't even make sense.

she's made some of that crap. :p
This is what he said.

me of that crap. :p
This is what you edited it to.
So this is my advice: 1. When you want to jump from one part of a quote to another, don't use ---. You use ellipses. (Those are "..." then jump to the next part.) 2. When you're rewriting a quote, make sure it's exactly as they wrote it, unless the joke is to edit it to something different to contradict what they said, but I don't think that was the case here.

Also, are we only supposed to post videos of consentacles, seeing as how it's in the hentai movies section, or are you looking for images too?

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I vote for posting whatever you've got. Video, game, image, whatever.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ill add some to the other album in my profile for you, i think i have a few.

edit: pics are uploaded.

Last edited:
Reputation score

if you want a consentacle movie, half of Shion episode 4 is one big consentacle scene

OP
M
Reputation score

Well I guess it's disturbing because it's a cartoon and I probably shouldn't feel so bad about it lol. (also TY Sinful and HandofDoz for the pics, I'll really have to watch shion now, I have two of them, just can't find the time to watch H, least of all crazy submission H when I have a roomie lol)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I guess it's disturbing because it's a cartoon and I probably shouldn't feel so bad about it lol. (also TY Sinful and HandofDoz for the pics, I'll really have to watch shion now, I have two of them, just can't find the time to watch H, least of all crazy submission H when I have a roomie lol)
noise canceling headphones help in that kind of a situation, i just dl what i need and hook up the xbox to the internet and let him go crazy while i do what i do.

OP
M
Reputation score

Oh thanks, downloading it now, also, I live alone now xD, that makes me want to get a surround sound system and giant sub woofers to belt hentai out at maximum volume lol