What's new

ACT Patreon [Cookiedraggy] Adventures of Kincaid

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm honestly surprised nobody's picked this one up yet, but I guess a few games can slip through the cracks here n' there. Never posted a thread on a game before, but here goes.

CREATOR'S PATREON:
(Link to game contained in patreon, as well as discord)

LINK TO GAME (Play, or DL):

(Taken from the patreon page)
Kincaid is a lewd metroidvania-style platformer with a sci-fi theme. Our protagonist is an archeologist, exploring uncharted planets and their wild life!
Join our playful and naughty wolf girl Kincaid, as she sexplores flora & fauna and meets new friends (with benefits~) and adversaries!
Kincaid is not alone: She is joined by her sidekick Ai, an artificial intelligence that lives inside her ship's computer and provides support from the orbit.
An exciting adventure full of hot action, burning lust and erotic surprises unfolds!
The gameplay feels solid, you have basic melee attacks, a dodge roll, ranged attack, and combat feels alright.

Controls---- (Keybindings can be customized in settings)
Arrow keys
Jumping - A
Attacking - S
Ducking - Down
Rolling - 'D' or RT on the controller
Sliding - Ducking + Rolling
Blaster - Q or B on the controller

The Lewd Stuff-------

You start with 4 health points (presented as red bars), being hit by a non-environmental obstacle (in other words, an enemy) will stun you. When stunned, an enemy can run up to you and grab you.
It starts with smooching and groping, with a button-mash style struggle system. Failure to struggle free and you are locked in a sex animation, while any other enemies can close in to watch.

There is a unique feature; If you're being raped by one and another is watching, you can press A to let the other one join in. It doesn't happen automatically, letting the player choose how many takers they want to get stuffed by at a time. If you lose all your health, you will get a game-over sequence depending on which enemy took you down, usually leading to a series of detailed pictures with text.

The main character is a furry woman (anthro), going up against various other anthro enemies, as well as an insect.

I found this game from surfing vids from a youtube channel named .
Apparently they like to make videos of playing lewd games but cutting out the lewd content. This might not be the only game out there that hasn't been found yet, and maybe this youtuber's got a few more gems to dig out, so I invite anyone to check them out and see if there's some other games to find worth note.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also genuinely surprised, and i've followed it for weeks. always just assumed a thread was here.

OP
AnotherLurker

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Shoot, I knew I forgot something. I don't know how to move threads, if I even have the permissions to do that.

Can a mod do that? Or is it a faux pas to ask, and I should just re-create the thread?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Shoot, I knew I forgot something. I don't know how to move threads, if I even have the permissions to do that.

Can a mod do that? Or is it a faux pas to ask, and I should just re-create the thread?
Ask a mod they'll take care of it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved.