What's new

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Cool JK Crisis

Completed to 100% using machine TL. Never thought I would damn the day! xD

The art was nice - apart from one scene; everyone will know which one I am referring to lol. The sounds were juicy, too...

Anyways, thank you kindly, archaicginger!

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for this dude :D

rizo

Reputation score

Holy shit didn't know this was a thing until now, thanks a lot for the translation!
Hopefully we see more from you in the future.

OP
A

archaicginger

Reputation score

Awesome thanks for the translation! Hope you do continue more of them :)

edit: Not sure if that is the default font for the game or if its one you chose but im not sure its the best lol. It might just be me but for some reason that font is a little hard to read. Minor gripe though for future translations i guess. thanks again!
Yeah that was the default font, I didn't change it. It looks better in Japanese honestly.

Thanks for all your replies. I'm glad people are enjoying this. Just for the record, the other games I have partially translated are:

Rune's Pharmacy - 75% (Game story is complete, but defeat scenes were not done as well as post 1.09 content and 2nd chrono syrup scene.)
Leona DaBicchi's Atelier - 30% (Estimation)
Final Fight Fantasy 15% (The one with Tifa, Yuna and Lightning in 'sevensville.' This one is honestly way bigger than I had anticipated.)
It's been a while since I've worked on any of those and I wouldn't be surprised if there are already some translations for them. What do you guys think I should do?

Hoboy

Reputation score

Yeah that was the default font, I didn't change it. It looks better in Japanese honestly.

Thanks for all your replies. I'm glad people are enjoying this. Just for the record, the other games I have partially translated are:

Rune's Pharmacy - 75% (Game story is complete, but defeat scenes were not done as well as post 1.09 content and 2nd chrono syrup scene.)
Leona DaBicchi's Atelier - 30% (Estimation)
Final Fight Fantasy 15% (The one with Tifa, Yuna and Lightning in 'sevensville.' This one is honestly way bigger than I had anticipated.)
It's been a while since I've worked on any of those and I wouldn't be surprised if there are already some translations for them. What do you guys think I should do?
You might compare notes with hoofiewoofie on Rune's Pharmacy as he is nearing completion on a translation...

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, would like to ask if the megalink to the game is the updated version? I can give the link to the updated version.