What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [coolsister] [ く~るシスター] 夜陰のあやめ (RJ306146)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Expected Release: December 28th, 2020
Tags:

1606807865232.png
There isn't much on the story just yet, the game is scheduled to release soon. This is another game from Cool Sister, who so far have put out some high quality releases.
Story: We play as Ayame, her family has the honored tradition of performing an exorcism ritual every 6 months. When it comes time for her to perform said ritual, something goes wrong. Ayame will have to travel around the land solving the newly caused ghost infestation.
Gameplay: Standard RPGM stuff. I have only found two fights. When you attack you will sometimes get a QTE and if you pass it you get to do more damage. I have yet to be attacked by an enemy. Content in the demo seems very limited. There is a minigame where you can grope Ayame to your hearts content. Battles will feature CR and clothing damage. Traveling between areas is handled by fast traveling through a map. And important NPCs are highlighted to you. Game features the beginning of a corruption system, eventually allowing you to walk around in skimpier outfits/less clothing in general.
There are some different versions on the CI-En and one of them featured more combat and puzzle solving.

This stumped me for a bit, in the small area with the bridge, you can go under the bridge.

Controls:
Z: Confirm
X: Menu
C: Nothing
Ctrl: Text history
Arrow keys: Move
Shift: Walk/Skip text

Last edited:
OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He's said in a recent ci-en post that he's sending the game to DLsite and Fanza either tomorrow or the 27th at the latest. He hopes the process is quick so the game comes out as planned near the end of December.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cool another Coolsister game! I'll buy it once it's released.

zTHC

Reputation score

It's out on FANZA

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And is now fully available on Dlsite as well.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just got it from DL site, gonna bust me a fat nutt boys

fgchjvbknkm

Reputation score
[QUOTE = "OneWinTwo, сообщение: 1130558, участник: 394520"]
Я надеюсь, что это можно разместить здесь, но кто-нибудь знает, как пройти через эту дверь?

View attachment 36772
[/ QUOTE]
+++++

boys we real need help:cry::cry:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmmm, have to give this game a 6-7 (Missing some scenes though)

I was a huge fan of Vera's game, but looking at how much the games from this dev have changed (It's more like a quest game with some RPG elements) i have been getting disappointed from last releases

Elf one was alright, but wished there was more, knight one was big, but there was not much combat rape and some scenes were okayish, this one has a batch of cg too BUT it's trying to get the right place quest or location

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what to do against the bath house boss? When he reaches 3 flames around him he nukes and anything ive tried just hasnt worked.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what to do against the bath house boss? When he reaches 3 flames around him he nukes and anything ive tried just hasnt worked.

You need to level up, I was level 20 or so when I beat him. That boss is a pure DPS check. Get the regular 3 hit combo in the weaken his spirit ( the red flame icon will go blue ) and then start spamming the other skills. There's a buff that helps increase your crit rate.

Hmmm, have to give this game a 6-7 (Missing some scenes though)

I was a huge fan of Vera's game, but looking at how much the games from this dev have changed (It's more like a quest game with some RPG elements) i have been getting disappointed from last releases

Elf one was alright, but wished there was more, knight one was big, but there was not much combat rape and some scenes were okayish, this one has a batch of cg too BUT it's trying to get the right place quest or location
I'd agree mostly. I like me a Coolsister game, they're solid 7 or 8 out of 10's, the art is great, but everytime I play one I feel like there's a lot that could have been fleshed out more. The eel fishing event could have had more shenanigans, rather than the odd go back in time (I think?) the game does? Anyways when you go do that event again even though you're sitting on 200 lewdness she still covers her chest.
An aquatic otherworld dungeon also would have been a cool sequence. The beach when visit able on the first option is just empty and nothing there. Seems like cut content.
The latter half of the game in the Bath house also seemed kinda rushed. A whole area where she has to navigate waist high worm filled waters would have been nice. But that's my 2 cents. I still nutted.