What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [coolsister] [ く~るシスター] 夜陰のあやめ (RJ306146)

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Although you can unlock the full gallery after the end of the game, I'm trying to get all the scenes myself and complete the quests and stuff. I'm trying to figure out this one. I've met him inside the bathhouse place once already but now I can't figure out what is next....anyone able to get this one finished?

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
can anyone give the basic gist of the story? all i can get is: seals broken, clean up some messes, fix the seal. i want more in detail.
also, i find it rather interesting that you literally CAN'T lose to the final boss, if you kill yourself the game literally grant you a god mode and kick you back to the fight.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks again! Your walkthroughs are always so helpful!

So I can't seem to get the "hidden boss" to spawn and I've completed all the quests except the cat girl one. I can't seem to get my spirit thing beyond 105? Did I miss something or screw up my file? I'm only level 20 tho so maybe I need to do more leveling? Thanks

Last edited:

haq11

Reputation score
anyone has saves near ending? Or even a full save just to know the status pics and such
Kinda messed up my save, oh well

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
anyone know how to trigger that one battle where the girl gets gropped by a guy in the hot springs in her bikini? I remember that was a picture shown a long while ago, but I dont know where to trigger that in the game. (since im using the full save shared earlier)

acrsplatt

Reputation score
anyone know how to trigger that one battle where the girl gets gropped by a guy in the hot springs in her bikini? I remember that was a picture shown a long while ago, but I dont know where to trigger that in the game. (since im using the full save shared earlier)
i went to 地の湯 after clear and get that

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The scenes in the gallery are amazing but seems like it's gonna be a pain in the ass to figure out all the scenes. Also, doesn't seem to have any scenes with the nun, such a waste.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Game has been updated to Ver. 1.10.

Additional events have been added from what he showed on his CI-EN

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
could someone just tell me where to enter BF combat? i can't find it in the gallery. tell me which part of the chapter do i encounter him

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*bump*

Does anyone else have a full save from the most current version? Currently it's at 1.12 and the other save from this thread isn't working on that version for me for some reason.

a-san

Reputation score
i wonder if someone have translated version or translation data for this game