What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

Find Dark Elf Form, and talk to her ...

after that morph back to goddess (white) form (Press "V" to morph), talk to caped person near circle (at lower right), she will leave the place to you ...

Talk back to your sister, exhaust all option ...
(she should move to that place near magic circle now)

Morph back to Black and talk to her, H scene should appear (or rather, just kissing nakedly) ...
To share Miasma resistant, she need to share saliva and blood ...

after that she will join you (1st option) ...

she also talk about milk / breast stone ?
I'm not so sure what she means ...

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dark elf form > talk with her > talk with robed figure in room with small magic circle > talk with her again (all options) > cutscenes to room > H-scene > talk again, one option should have her join, the other removed from party.
ty

Find Dark Elf Form, and talk to her ... (choose all option talk)

after that morph back to goddess (white) form (Press "V" to morph), talk to caped person near circle (at lower right), she will leave the place to you ...

Talk back to your sister, exhaust all option ...
(she should move to that place near magic circle now)

Morph back to Black and talk to her, H scene should appear (or rather, just kissing nakedly) ...
To share Miasma resistant, she need to share saliva and blood ...

after that she will join you (1st option) ...

she also talk about milk / breast stone ?
I'm not so sure what she means ...
ty

Dark elf form > talk with her > talk with robed figure in room with small magic circle > talk with her again (all options) > cutscenes to room > H-scene > talk again, one option should have her join, the other removed from party.
theres 2 options 1st is to talk 2nd is cancel and i talked to the hooded guy past the blue circle and i see a ? when he talks so im guessing you have to talk to the blue hair again if i cant get this to work im gonna start a new game since im running off of the ver 1.00 save

ok i started a new game and i got to the point where the girls split up and i choose the 1st option to where blue hair gets knocked out and raped after i get control i go to next portal and i meet blue hair and i talked to her and it only gives me 2 options a talk and a cancel so idk what to do :/ do i find the form later in the game?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh yes, you can't get her back before turning into the Dark form

You'll know you're on the right track when the hooded figure leaves the room, as Yariel said.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uh yes, you can't get her back before turning into the Dark form

You'll know you're on the right track when the hooded figure leaves the room, as Yariel said.
ah ok i dont think anyone says that the dude in the cloak leaves the room and also theres a circle on a bench in town what does that do?

ps ty for that info

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No worries

Believe the bench is for an H-scene involving her getting stripped when her lewdity is high enough (from etigoya's), I didn't get it though :/

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

ah ok i dont think anyone says that the dude in the cloak leaves the room and also theres a circle on a bench in town what does that do?

ps ty for that info
The circle in town is a hotfix for taking off your clothes in town. There's a bug that stops your character from being able to became fully naked in town even when her shame is non-existent, so the dev added that magic circle to force update your exposure stats.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to cure the blue haired elf, so I am here at this point have to go each interval back to fairy to allow guy to grope her, and he rewards you with teardrops, after went straight to see blue haired elf and small dialogue started regarding the teardrop and such but when I try to select the third option to give her it gives out a statement that I am missing something.

For those who have cured her what exactly am I missing?
Ever since the maze forest if you go through the circle to other destinations except ones which lead to the main town she leaves your party.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Trying to cure the blue haired elf, so I am here at this point have to go each interval back to fairy to allow guy to grope her, and he rewards you with teardrops, after went straight to see blue haired elf and small dialogue started regarding the teardrop and such but when I try to select the third option to give her it gives out a statement that I am missing something.

For those who have cured her what exactly am I missing?
Ever since the maze forest if you go through the circle to other destinations except ones which lead to the main town she leaves your party.
If you can follow you into the maze she's already been cured.

The "follow you into main town" is actually a bug. She's not meant to leave the maze. But it's not a game breaking bug, so I guess the dev can't be bothered to fix that.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you can follow you into the maze she's already been cured.

The "follow you into main town" is actually a bug. She's not meant to leave the maze. But it's not a game breaking bug, so I guess the dev can't be bothered to fix that.
Ahh I see so she is already cured...if that was the case the h-scene with her and tia didn't happen...although it does show back at the CG at home.
Cheers for that, went ahead and killed the final boss quite easy to kill without using the super powerful bow or staff and such.

One last thing I have all stats for h for her being on "she loves it" or 25+ on all but the option to be fully naked doesn't happen is there a set requirement level or is that circle restriction on the bench next to the inn in the main town cancelling it out?

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice game nice CG but game so shot

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It only feels short because the game doesn't force you to walk hundreds of miles and fight hundreds of enemies. If you use the right skills and elemental weapons you can probably finish the game without any grinding. Content and plot wise it's similar to many other dlsite rpgmaker games.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It only feels short because the game doesn't force you to walk hundreds of miles and fight hundreds of enemies. If you use the right skills and elemental weapons you can probably finish the game without any grinding. Content and plot wise it's similar to many other dlsite rpgmaker games.
I dunno, to me it feels like there's just too little :< especially given two heroines I'd expected more of the sister or with both together.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you raise the lewdness of the blue haired chick?

Last edited:

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you raise the lewdness of the blue haired chick?
You sleep at the maze dungeon bed where the shota is, and sleep normally or do the second h-option if you wish but its quicker to do a quick sleep do it 5 or 6 times (that was for me in my case may be less for you or more) to get the h-scene with blue haired after lewdness increases above 80+.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am trying to get 煌めきのジェム, but I do not understand what etigoya mean by "burning the egg"? Can someone please clarify? Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out... get 催淫 status in cave with the coral and fishes, then go back to inn in town and sleep over night, see the scene and you will get 煌めきのジェム.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I am trying to get 煌めきのジェム, but I do not understand what etigoya mean by "burning the egg"? Can someone please clarify? Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out... get 催淫 status in cave with the coral and fishes, then go back to inn in town and sleep over night, see the scene and you will get 煌めきのジェム.
Getting raped by other monsters work too. In the initial release you have to get raped 3 times and then go sleep in the inn, but the dev has changed it since then. Not too sure how many times you need to get raped now.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I am not able to trigger the two sister's yuri scene, seen all their other scenes and both sisters >70. Also went back to fairy to get the breast buff... but none of elder sister's dialogue option triggers.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone please remind me what those options mean/are again:

?
Message Speed
Auto-Play Messages
Always Dash
Memorize Command
Start-up in Full Screen

...in a nut shell. Been a while since I played a RPG in English, so I don't remember the traditional translations for these things.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I got up to the goblins part, killed them off, and went to talk to the orc guy to get my next guild level. Black screens after talking to him, in both normal and dark elf forms, and full screen or windowed.

Any help?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v1.20 :
change 1st clothes 普段着, home click dairy has new choice