What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nobody knows? Everyone runs this shit at 60 fps??? NO fucking way lol.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello everyone i'm kind of stuck. After i beat the first tentacle monster and go to the town i get the guild badge and then i guess there is an event on the bench but every time i try it does nothing at all.
Please can someone help ?

Thanks i nadvance !
the bench thing isn't an event. It's just there to fix some shit from previous patches about getting naked.

Martino73

Reputation score
the bench thing isn't an event. It's just there to fix some shit from previous patches about getting naked.
Thanks for your help.
Now I am stuck after i have defeated the purple tentacle, after i use the teleportation circle once it then broke and i don't what i have to do after that :S.

I saw somewhere that i may have to turn into a Dark Elf is it at this moment i have to ? If yes how ?

Last edited:

boonool

Reputation score
So I've just defeated the first vine tentacle boss but now im lost. What do I do now?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nobody knows? Everyone runs this shit at 60 fps??? NO fucking way lol.
It seems so, though...
I have a relatively old config (used to be good ~5-6 years ago lol), but this one runs at/around 60 FPS most of the time. No lag during moving around the map or battles, whatsoever, here. Windowed or full-screen, both fine.
For reference: Win 8.1, 8 GB RAM, Radeon HD 7770, Phenom II X4 955.

Graphics driver issue, maybe? Update. And maybe try compatibility modes?
Have a look around in your system - the problem is most prolly on your end.

Martino73

Reputation score
I saw some people has performance issue indeed. I encounter none except on the main town.

And sorry tout ask this again but since my last post i'm still stick After i defeated the purple tentacle boss ans the teleportation circle not working after one use.
Can someone tell what to do ?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe it's my computer then. Windows 7, 4 GB RAM, Intel Graphics. It's able to run rpgmaker games fine but this one in particular I think because of all the fog causes a ton of fps chokes. Playing with the fps limiter on/off gets mixed results, so I'm guessing it's because I don't have a graphics card.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I saw some people has performance issue indeed. I encounter none except on the main town.

And sorry tout ask this again but since my last post i'm still stick After i defeated the purple tentacle boss ans the teleportation circle not working after one use.
Can someone tell what to do ?
I think that's an old glitch. Have you tried looking for the latest version of the game?

Maybe it's my computer then. Windows 7, 4 GB RAM, Intel Graphics. It's able to run rpgmaker games fine but this one in particular I think because of all the fog causes a ton of fps chokes. Playing with the fps limiter on/off gets mixed results, so I'm guessing it's because I don't have a graphics card.
Sounds like the config of a old laptop. Do you have the latest intel graphics driver installed?

Martino73

Reputation score
I think that's an old glitch. Have you tried looking for the latest version of the game?

Sounds like the config of a old laptop. Do you have the latest intel graphics driver installed?
I have the 1.22 version which i think is the latest.

It doesn't look like a glitch sicne after the first use of the portal when i re-use it the MC seems surpised and say something.
And then if i go back to place where idefeated the purple tentacle it is back agin :S

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone who can PM me a link for 1.22? All the other places I've tried has not born fruit (torrent is dead RIP)

Martino73

Reputation score
Hello everyone i"'m stuck at the last boss everytime i make it down to 1 hp it heals. What do i have t o do to defeat it ?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey guys, kind of a necro I know but really even with the guide I'm getting pretty stuck for scene hunting.
Anyone got a save file with all the CG scenes unlocked? Would be greatly appreciated ❤

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
hello everyone just letting you guys know that im planning to make a full english translation of this game ive already done the google translation so all i have left done is to make it more understandable for you guys i am like 17% done, there is still some texts bugs and untranslated scenes tho and i have no knowledge whatsoever to fix theses so might take some time ( i am by no means an english native speaker and its my first translation so i apologize in advance for my mistakes ) and it could be great if someone experienced in proof reading would be willing to test the game before just i case my english messed up somewhere when im done wink wink

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
little update im like 25 % done but well i tried to play through the whole game first to see if there was any trouble and i think that my translation broke the game or whatever so i'll try my best to see what went wrong omg ;-;

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
little update im like 25 % done but well i tried to play through the whole game first to see if there was any trouble and i think that my translation broke the game or whatever so i'll try my best to see what went wrong omg ;-;
Doing God's work friend. Let us know if you need help on anything

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
Doing God's work friend. Let us know if you need help on anything
well i didnt progress much since then since i think that my translation broke something or idk if its only my save but i can't like sleep at the inn to be at night time or go further into the story and a tons of other problems
so here's what ive got so far :
100% google translation besides sex scenes (i translated one though)
and i translated some parts to make it understandable but i need to go through the game again because it was kind of bad
if any of you can fix the problems i'll get back to translating this

Attachments

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
well i didnt progress much since then since i think that my translation broke something or idk if its only my save but i can't like sleep at the inn to be at night time or go further into the story and a tons of other problems
so here's what ive got so far :
100% google translation besides sex scenes (i translated one though)
and i translated some parts to make it understandable but i need to go through the game again because it was kind of bad
if any of you can fix the problems i'll get back to translating this
Well, the first problem is that you can't repair your clothes which makes the game unplayable if you leave the labyrinth (you can't enter the town while naked).