What's new

Cops vs Slavers (Blueslime, Silentsilth, 64bitbot)

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Cops vs Slavers (Blueslime, Silentsilth, 64bitbot)

Trisha searches the room carefully, Checking over each piece noting the vibrators mounted to pleasure the "Cows" and the smooth warm feel of the metal. She looks high and low but ensures there are no Slavers hiding in the room, Door south to the Slaver supply room, Door north to Bathroom and Door East.

Laura lays a kick into The Slaver, winding him momentarily and almost taking him out of the fight. She gets ready to lay a final blow when she hear a someone approaching, whipping around she steps out of the way of another slaver lunging at her. HE readies himself for another strike, on his belt lengths of rope. He gives an evil grin suddenly you've been surrounded.

Gwen moves into what could only be described as a Bondage room. There are devices and harnesses hanging from the wall, things she had never even thought of or couldn't even guess to its uses. The room has an exit in each cardinal direction, west returning to the Slaver supply room.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Laura takes a moment to shout into her radio. "A second slaver in here. Requesting possible backup!"

She says this trying to keep herself from being flanked by the slavers. She really didn't want to deal with both of them, that was just asking for trouble. She took out her stun gun, going for the new slaver, that rope could be dangerous if he knew how to use it.

((Combat, use stun gun on the new slaver))

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gwen skidded to a stunned halt in the new room, devices of bondage, restriction, and humiliation all around. She spared a moment to contemplate the fate of all the girls who had been captured by such men, what sort of life their victims could expect to lead. She shook her head as if to dismiss the unpleasant thoughts, banishing them from her mind. She must not be distracted.

The room seemed to have access points from every cardinal direction. She'd continue heading east, hoping to cut her way north soon if the scrambled sounds coming from Laura's headset didn't calm down and her team mate's reassured voice didn't report back soon. She knew that Laura could handle herself under normal circumstances, but dealing with the Red Vipers was hardly normal circumstances. All she had to do was look at the room she was in to realize that.

Moving swiftly, Gwen charged through the next door, making her way east.

(head east)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sure there were no slavers in the room, Trisha responded on her radio: "I'm on my way, Laura. Just hold tight!"

((East!))

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trisha smashes east through the door to find herself with a strange sight, A room filled with costumes and outfits, its like the backstage of a stage show, rows of hangers line the room separating it into aisles. You can see across the top and there's the door to back to the cop supply room, a door east a door south to the bondage room and back west to the lactation room.

Gwen double stepped through the room heading to the east door until a blow hits her in the back of the head. A slaver looms over her, having leap from his hiding spot to attack her. "Think you own this place do you?" He looms over her.

Laura's stun gun connects, causing the man to convulse and shake falling to one knee. The second man tackles Laura bowling her forward but she manages to stay on her feet. the man you shot starts to right himself the two men move to circle you.

((Laura is at 2/3 HP, both the slavers she is fighting are at 1/3 HP, Gwen is at 2/3 HP))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The blow caught Gwen in the back of the head and sent her sprawling to the floor. Gritting her teeth, she began to right herself, getting to her hands and knees, as she glanced over her shoulder, watching the strange man standing over her.

"You're under arrest!" She grunted, snapping her heel back and up, whipping it hopefully directly into the man's privates, which would give her the opportunity she needed to equalize the situation and bring her stungun to bear on him.

(kick him in the groin!)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You'd better stay the fuck down!" Laura shouts. They turns her attention back to the other slaver with an 'oof' as she attempts to take him down. "You're both under arrest!"

((Fight, attack the slaver who wasn't just hit with the stun gun.))

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((It'd be meta gaming if I didn't search the room...

...So I'm a meta gamer.))

"Laura, I'm on my way!" Trisha says hurriedly into her headset, her eyes darting over the costumes, before she dives through the door to the east!

((Head east again.))

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Laura lays the man out with a quick snap kick to the head, his crumpled body only breathes after it falls. The other man turns and makes a dash for it, moving through the south door. limping slightly from the shock. You are in a room with exits in every direction (Reception west and parking lot north)

As Trisha dashes to the exit hand burst from one of the clothing racks and grab her pulling her into it, in the struggle the hands firmly plan a wet pad to her mouth and nose, a sticky sweet smell wafts into her and she involuntarily takes a breath. immediately two things happen, she feels her limps go weak and her body starts to heat up. whats weird is she isn't knocked out by it, only weakened to the point of flopping about. Her struggles quickly seem to become less and less fierce. The man drags her across the room then pulls out her own handcuffs and cuffs her before taking away her radio.

((I've changed the chloroform and mixed its effects with the arousal drug. I found in chat games it leads to someone having to completely sit out, You lose your actions for a few rounds but you can react, weakly talk and struggle in your situation. You don't need to post so I will not wait for you.))

Gwen lays a kick into him, missing his groin you still manage to knock him back. he growls a threat under his breath and renews his attack

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Having forced her attacker back, Gwen spun around on the floor, leveling her stun gun at the man, getting him in her sights and squeezing the trigger.

"I'm under attack, east of the slaver's supply room. Trish, can you back me up? Trish?"

No response came across the radio.

(Attack using stun gun.)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Laura quickly handcuffs the downed man, she'll have to get the other one later.

"Laura here, I've taken down one slaver, the other fled. I'll be transporting him back to the parking lock."

((Handcuffing slaver, heading towards parking lot if able.))

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"N...No..." Trisha gasps, before falling limp, her nipples and clit becoming hard as her body reacts to the odd aphrodisiac... Completely helpless, she stares up at the man as he handcuffs her.

"P-Please... let me go..."

((This is why I tried to stay in a group... SAme thing happened in the chat game. XDD))

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trisha flops into the mans arms, HE quickly and efficiently strips her of her equipment and clothes. HE also ties her up with his rope, letting her flop about in his arms

Gwens shot flies wide as the man dodges aside, moving close he tackles her to the ground, trying to pin her arms down "Not so tough now are you?" He mocks from on top of you

((You are down to 1/3 HP))

Laura enters the parking lot and sees her cars there, dumping him in the backseat of her cruiser she looks around, there two south doors, one to the reception and one to the dining room, a door to the supply room room which is trapped and a door east.

((You are still at 2/3 HP))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gritting her teeth, Gwen uses her superior training to try and work a clean shot from her position, even with the man on top of her. He was just a normal thug after all, and she still had her stun gun in her hand and all she needed to do was shoot anywhere on his body.

"You're not gonna have your way with me, asshole!" she yelled as she pressed the trigger again, trying to shoot him from point blank range, desperate to get him off of her.

(fire again, and hope...)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Laura here. One slaver, captured and delivered. We should meet up, where is everyone?" She asks into her radio.

She decides to take a moment to rest, now that she can.

((Can cops avoid shock traps placed by cops?))

((Heal))

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

((Your stun guns work only once a combat, so I will assume you merely pummel him instead))

Gwen swings in but the man is ready for her, blocking the blow and striking back with a vicious blow, you fall to the floor insensitive. The man looms over you leering, as he quickly cuffs you with your own cuffs, then strips you of your equipment, including your radio and gun.

Laura Stands and waits, getting nothing but static from the radio. Something was wrong. Behind her the man wakes up and struggles before realizing where he is and gives up shooting daggers at he from the car.

Trisha is fondled and groped before being picked up and slung over the mans shoulder. He then takes her from the room, but not before picking up something on the rack for her first

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Stop... Please..." Trisha whispers, wiggling in a futile effort to escape.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hello? Hello? Someone, please respond!" Laura says into her radio. Finding no response, she quickly grows scared, uncertain what happened to her companions. All she knew is that she needed to get a new pair of handcuffs first, even if she took down another slaver, it'd be useless if she couldn't restrain him.

She carefully made her way to the supply room.

((Make way to supply room, to get cuffs))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Unnh...."

The blow had discombobulated Gwen considerably, the room spun in double and triple vision. She felt herself being stripped and cuffed, but she was so out of it, that she could hardly do anything, the strength being sapped from her.

(lay there dazed and helpless, and heal 1 HP for not moving)

((how long before I can start to try and escape?))

OP
Skull_Man

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still in her underwear Gwen felt herself being picked up and moved, The man carrying her from the room she was in else where, she quickly found herself in some sort of infirmary, but from her position she couldn't figure out much more.

The supply room is silent and deserted, but you grab another pair of cuffs. looking around you don't know what could have happened to the other women.

Trisha feels herself being strapped down, a prick hitting her in the bum, she seemed to be hooked up to some machine, laying across it, when her bra is pulled away, and suction cups attached. she realizes whats happening, a warmth in her breasts seems to grow, the injection affecting her. He placed the cloth to her face again, making her feel more aroused at it before a large vibrator moves to be rested against her clit and pussy, shaking her and causing arousal to explode within her.

((I will say you can struggle after your enemy has gotten a chance to have an action with your knocked out body. But struggling against bonds will someone is with you will be very much harder))