Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corrupted Dreams (sturm) ; GM'd by MAF

Mara-Jade: Fine
HP: 38
PP: 56
EP: 40/58

"It's better if those elementals were out of sight and out of mind, not like a dragon waiting to swoop down." was her response. It seemed her insistence on terrorizing the folk with her elemental creations was making the guard weary and only less willing to oblige as time went on. Though, Jade was finally allowed back into the village alone, while the roads were ten times more clear than they were before. Folks inside of their houses, peeking out of their windows as Jade and leering at her as if she were some kind of monster, while she was taking down the street to the most prestigious building in the town. The main guard signaled everyone to stop. "I'll go in and inform them of your request to see them." she said, before walking inside. Several minutes passed of waiting outside before the girl came back out. "She is ready to see you now." she said, before leading Jade inside of a fancy building. It still perhaps doesn't compare to the academy, but it was prestigious enough for a noble to live inside.

Up a winding staircase and towards a pair of double doors, the door was opened to the main office. All the while, Jade could appreciate all the lewd paintings of rather attractive people either lounging in bed, or engaged in various forms of sex across the board. From a woman riding on top of a man, two women sixty-nineing with each other, to a woman flat out being mounted by a horse. It only got worse in the main room, which seemed perfectly suited to a demon's tastes. Coming into the main office, Jade saw what was clearly a before her. She stood in place, seemingly around a ritual circle.

"I am here before you, mage. Are you going to try to strike me down immediately? I am prepared." the demoness announced to Jade.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With a sigh, Mara Jade indicated that her elementals would remain there for the time being. She stood outside, bristling at the villagers' stares while she waited for the guard to return. When she did, she stepped into the elegant building with some trepidation. Inside she found that it was rather close to what she had imagined a demon's home to look like. Ornate, with some incredibly graphic depictions of sex coating the walls. Her eyes lingered on the depictions of lesbian activity, as well as a few of the more exotic acts. "Oh my, that is a horse..." It was all quite...provocative.

When she arrived in the main office, she was greeted by the sight of an attractive demon standing at a ritual circle. She made sure the demon was standing outside of the circle, trying to get a clue to its function. "Right now I am here to talk." She pointed at the ritual circle. "Tell me what that is." Continuing on she added, "I was told there were more of you. Let's find out what is going on in here." She focused her senses, magically enhancing them and pushing them out to detect and analyze magic in the nearby area.

After she received some form of answer to her questions"Too many villagers here have been corrupted too rapidly. We both know why. Now, before you get too alarmed, understand that I am your best friend right now. I myself am touched by the magical energies of this world, so you can count on me not to bias myself against you or the villagers. Of course, if anything happens to me, then I am sure my colleagues will avenge me and bathe this place in a sea of fire." She gave the demon a mirthless, tight-lipped smile. "So, talk."
Lv 2 Arcane: 2 EP
Detect Magic (Utility) [Detects magical effects or magical creatures in a 20 foot area around the caster, allowing the caster a +10 bonus to Perception when trying to discern their location. Detected objects are treated as if they had had the Examine spell cast on them.]

Lv 1 Arcane:
Examine (Utility) [Identifies the magical properties of an object or creature, displaying any active magical effects, level of corruption, and what special magical abilities the creature might have. Not always 100% accurate.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mara-Jade: Fine
EP: 38/58

Resistance: Fail

Walking into the room, Jade made sure the demon was standing outside of the circle, and she wasn't. She was standing inside of it. Scanning with her mind, Jade found her attempts at magic blocked by some mysterious force. "You say you're here to talk, but your demands and questions say otherwise. You are here to demand things from me. Push your weight around and threaten me. I had no illusions that the Academy would show up eventually. I just didn't think they'd send one little girl." she said simply. "You are far from my best friend, especially from where you hail with the creatures you conjure." she stated, as Jade would sense that her elementals were struck down one second after the other by an unknown assailant. "Did you think to use those elementals outside on me the moment I didn't oblige your demands? You are in my territory, and you 'will' respect that." the demoness stated firmly.

"Now, I invite you to have a glass of tea, and a civil conversation. I'm sure those elementals outside are destroyed by now, so I can rest easy knowing where you are." she said suggestively. "Care to continue the talk of peace, now that you can no longer threaten me? Or was that your only diplomacy method?" she inquired, seemingly ready for Jade to get hostile at any moment.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing that the demon was inside and finding her powers blocked made the situation clear to Mara-Jade. She was dealing with a counter-mage, or at least someone who was able to set up one of their rituals. She stood and listened to the demon's response as she tried to figure out an appropriate way to respond to the situation. A little unnerved by the ease with which her elementals were destroyed. Of course, without their caster around to guide them, it was possible to easily exploit flaws in their orders. For all she knew their understanding of her orders hadn't let them defend themselves. Still, as the demon invited her to tea and a discussion, she knew she was in a bad place. The demon had at least one ally, perhaps more, and here she was unable to cast magic while the woman acted like she was the one in the wrong here. With a taught smile she replied to the attractive demon. "Ah sorry, it appears I did not communicate my point very well. You see, when I said I was your best friend, I didn't mean that I wanted to be all 'buddy-buddy' with you. What makes me your best friend is that I'm the only person who can convince The Academy not to burn this village to the ground and send you and likely everyone who lives here to the next life."

Mara-Jade glared at the demon and drew her sword so she could defend herself if need be, backing towards the exit in the meantime. "Another point you seem to misunderstand is that this is not 'your' territory. This village belongs to Crolia, not the demons. If you want to fuck around to your heart's content, then go to Archeron, but if you're going to live in my country, then you can't just go around disfiguring an entire village as you satisfy your desire for sex and energy." She checked behind her to make sure her way was clear before eyeing the demon in front of her again. "And you insult my intelligence if you think I'm going to sit around and drink tea while you wait for whatever friend you have that destroyed my elementals to come back. And don't you dare try to act like I'm the aggressor here when you are the one attacking my guards and negating my ability to defend myself." With a curt and humorless laugh, Mara-Jade continued to make for the exit, ideally outside the threshold of the main office by this point. As she got further and further away from the ritual circle she attempted to cast one of her simplest spells to determine the demon's power level and to figure out when she had broken out of the zone that was disrupting her magic.

"This meeting is over, demon. You can find me around the village if you want to have a real discussion on more neutral ground." If she hadn't succeeded in casting an examination spell up to that point, she would continue to attempt it as she made for an exit to the mansion so she could figure out when she could effectively cast again, not relaxing her guard even when she got out the main door. Once outside, she would check around to see if whatever killed her elementals might be nearby.

lv 1 arcane: 0EP
Examine (Utility) [Identifies the magical properties of an object or creature, displaying any active magical effects, level of corruption, and what special magical abilities the creature might have. Not always 100% accurate.]

Also, do I get the resistance bonus from arcane armor towards the resistance check to cast spells?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mara-Jade: Grappled

The demoness sighed as the two guards shut the door and blocked Jade inside the mansion, with other guards moving in and lunging in to grab Jade.

Two Grapple checks:
First: Success
Second: Failed

Jade is grabbed
"You're done throwing your little toys around in the hopes to attack me at your leisure." The demoness said calmly. "I offered you that chance you wanted, to talk. If this is the only recourse you offer me, then I accept." She said, folding her arms and giving direction to her soldiers that gripped Jade. "You chose your words poorly, but there is a way peace can be made. Not a single drop of blood need be spilled. For you see, I recently came into contact with a most unique lotion. Tis rather pleasant to the touch." she grinned with intent, as one soldier quickly brought her a vial of some light brown fluid. She uncorked it and strided towards Jade, pouring some into her palm while Jade was gripped by the soldier. "Let's find some of that neutral ground you're talking about, and share the experience of this lotion together, shall we?" she inquired with a grin.

The guard holding her, the same female one as before, held Jade close. The mage could feel large breasts underneath the guard's cloak smush against her back. Hard nipples stabbing into her from behind. "This is so we won't have to hurt you." she explained. "Don't be alarmed, we don't want to kill you." she said with comfort. Then, she began to slip her hands underneath Jade's clothes, trying to expose her breasts while the demoness moved in, seeking to rub the lotion on her.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"You fools!" Mara-Jade shouted at the guards. "If you help her do this, The Academy will only send people to destroy you!" If looks could kill, she would have killed the demon a hundred times over, hell she would have killed the guards too. It was a shame, both the demon and the guard were attractive, but they left her no choice. No, her blood was positively boiling now, demanding that she fight. But it might be too late.

The demon was getting closer with the damned lotion she was talking about, and Mara-Jade had no doubt that it would sap her will to fight and make her give in to the hell-spawn's desires. She didn't know if she was out of range of whatever anti-magical defense the demon had, but she focused all of her willpower onto a single spell, her last ditch effort to regain some control of the situation. "I said...let go of me!" She screamed the last part as she tried burst through the wall that was suppressing her magical abilities to conjure lighting armor to keep these crazy bastards from touching her.

Maintain: Arcane Armor: +14 resistance, -0 EP
EP: -4
Lv 3 lightning:
Lightning Armor (Utility) [Creatures that touch the caster (or a touched creature) are automatically hit by a Shock spell as if cast by the caster of this spell. The caster also gains 20 resistance to electricity damage. Costs 1 EP upkeep every turn.]

{EL} Shock (Bolt) [Deals damage as a spell one level lower, but the target must win a Resistance check against the caster or be Stunned.]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mara-Jade: Grappled, Horny, Nude

Rolls: (Very bad rolls)
Resistance check against demon's seal: Failed

Resistance check against lotion: Failed

Jade is now Horny.

The other guards come and grip Jade, holding her still as she tries to beat back the seal holding her magic back. Her head aches as she battles with it, but ultimately the pain becomes too much and she has to let go. "No, they won't send anyone to destroy us, Jade." the demoness replied. "Because you are going to become my literal best friend. You're going to go back and tell them that everything is fine and to completely wipe this village off their list of concerns. I might take some convincing, but you will eventually become a very, very close friend of mine indeed~" She said, before her guards from downstairs came up and began stripping Jade down until she was in naught but her birthday suit, the slightly cool air in the heated building making her nipples harden while the two male guards who stripped her grinned, leering at her breasts. "First though, you need an immediate attitude adjustment."

With that, the demoness came forth, and began to gently rub the lotion along Jade's body. A second after her hand passed, she felt her skin heating up. The cool air seemed to become a non-factor as her body began to heat up to the point that she began to feel like she was intensely warm. Jade felt her face flush and her heart start beating faster. Trying to fight the lotion's effects proved almost impossible. The demon's hand smoothed over Jade's breasts, coating her chest in the liquid, causing her body to develop a sexy sheen that quickly made the male guards hard and the female guards quite interested. Gently, with her fingers coated, the demoness stroked her fingers over Jade's nipples, causing intense pleasure to shoot through her spine and making her knees buckle. The guards stopped Jade from falling to the ground. Pouring the rest of the vial's contents into her hands, the demoness let the empty vial be taken by one of her cohorts wearing a glove, before she truly began to get into it, smearing it all over her body while making Jade dance to the motions of her hands and fingers, leaning uncontrollably against her touch. Jade quickly became so needy for pleasure that even if the guards let her go, there was no way she could convince herself to leave like this. Pleasure became a burning hot NEED that she couldn't avoid seeking, to the point where even the hard cocks would satisfy as long as it would make her cum.

When the milk spilled into her hand from touching Jade's breast, the demon cooed. "Oh my, your large breasts are leaking. How obscene." She giggled while making Jade moan from pulling on Jade's breast, causing her to spill her milk on the floor. It didn't help that her nose was so keen that she could smell the male scent in the room, driving her sense of arousal crazy knowing that there was something in the room that could satisfy this urge that was coming on. And it only got worse, when the demoness worked her hands down, before suddenly slipping her hand between Jade's legs and began working her coated fingers into Jade's pussy, with one middle finger going in and setting her loins on fire with sexual need. "Look at you, rocking your hips back and forth. You're loving my finger that much?" she inquired with a giggle. "How quickly the pendulum swings back, when just a touch of this lovely lotion hits your skin. The faces you're making are positively adorable." she said, before grinning at the guard behind her.

The female guard removed her glove, before smoothing her hand along Jade's breast, gathering some lotion into her hand, before sliding down and gripping Jade's butt. Soon enough she felt a prod against her ass, before a finger slipped into her anus with ease, lubricated by the lotion. The sudden shock of the finger in her rear seemed to bring great amusement to her peers, who giggled at Jade who was now getting both her ass and pussy prodded. "You look like you're suffering so much~" the demoness said, as Jade could hear her fluids of arousal dripping onto the floor. "But you seem more obedient now. You look like you're dying for release though. Do you want one of these fine gentlemen to fill that void of need for you?" she inquired.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the demon's words sunk in, Mara-Jade screamed, "No! Dammit, I won't do it you demon!" Coming here had been a critical mistake, she should have just wiped out the guard and stormed the mansion with her elementals. "Dammit!" She cursed again and before the lotion was applied, she looked around at the guards that were restraining her, burning their treacherous faces into her mind while it was still her own. Then the demon started to smear the lotion across her breasts and her curses turned slowly to groans which in turn became moans.

The strange lotion did about what she figured it would, arousing her beyond belief and her ability to resist. As the lotion gave her breast an enticing shine and slickness to match, her nipples perked right up and tingled delightfully as the demon rubbed her hands across them. When the demon focused on her nipples, rubbing them with her fingertips, sparks of pleasure shot to her core, and her knees buckled as she groaned. "Ohhh...yessss..." By the time the demon poured the rest of the lotion into her hands and set about vigorously rubbing it into her body, all thoughts of resistance had left Mara-Jade's mind and she twisted, turned and pressed herself forward in an effort to feel more of the demon's touches on her body. "So good...you feel so good..."

Soon, the ministrations caused her breasts to start leaking their milk out onto the demon's hands. "Mmmm...yes it's so lewd...I'm so turned on right now that I can't help it....You're welcome to taste it, I'm told it's quite good...oooohhh..." She groaned as the demon slid her middle finger up into her snatch, the lotion acting as if someone had thrown oil on a fire and taking her arousal to a whole other level. She groaned and immediately started thrusting her hips against the intruding digit, doing her best to ride it despite the guards holding her back. In response to the demon's taunting, Mara-Jade couldn't help but reply, "Yes I love it, I love your finger in my pussy!" This was accompanied by an increase in the force of her bucking hips and louder moans as she worked herself on the finger.

Initially, Mara-Jade missed the guard-woman's actions behind her, though once the finger popped into her asshole she became distinctly aware of it. "Ohhh...hello...." She moaned and alternated bucking against one finger or the other, having trouble deciding which penetration to favor as the lotion heated up her ass to go with the vaginal warmth the demon had bestowed on her.

At the demon's question, Mara-Jade nodded vigorously. "I need to cum so bad....but not from the gentlemen. Let's just say I was hoping to ask you about where I could get some pictures like yours of the female pairings. And women with dicks, those are pretty hot too." Mara-Jade moaned loudly as she ground her ass back against the large-breasted female guard behind her. A well-endowed futanari sounded perfect right about now. "Ohhhh yessss....I need a futanari, right now! Please! I've got to get-ohhhh...got to get some nice, hot, thick girl cock inside of me!" She pushed her ass even harder against the guard, pressing it back into her groin as she looked pleadingly at the demon. "Please, I'll eat you out as much as you want if you just get a girl to fuck my slutty cunt!" Her pussy was soaking wet at the thought of a futa girl fucking her doggystyle. Especially if the demon grew a nice cock to do it herself. "Or I could ride you...I'd love to ride a thick demon-girl cock..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demoness grinned at all of Jade's reactions, observing her carefully and noting quite a few things. "So, turns out you really have a dark side after all! Good! We have some common ground then." she noted, before raising a brow as Jade stated a preference against the men, and instead for thick girl cock. "Well, I don't know what to say. Just a second ago you were quite adamant in your desire to be against me. I won't deny these gentlemen your fine ass and pussy unless I have good reason to. If it was a request from a friend? Maybe? Perhaps my supposed best friend?" she chuckled, before gripping Jade's chin as her eyes began to glow red. "Am I your best friend, Jade? Can I trust you to protect this village? That is what my friend would do... Otherwise, you can become friends with the gentlemen instead." she said, cocking her head to the side while in her weakness, Jade could feel the demoness trying to bore into Jade's mind and the last bastion of mental defense she had. She could mount a resistance and refuse, left behind to the gentlemen as a whore, or be with the demoness, and a 'best friend'.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mara-Jade couldn't help but pant and rub herself against the guard as the demon taunted her. Normally she would be furious at the situation, but right now all she could focus on was the need for sexual gratification. Despite this, the glowing red eyes alarmed a part of her mind that she had mostly forgotten about, a part that warned her that the demon was bad news, and allowing her into her mind was even worse. Even though she fought against the intrusion into her mind, she couldn't deny her instincts. She wanted her fuck, and she wanted it from a woman. "Of course I'll be your best friend, I'll help protect the village!"

She said the words she knew the demon wanted her to say, the words that would get her a taste of the quim of the woman holding her, or another female, almost any would do at this point. Even as she agreed, she reflexively tried to fight to keep the demon out of her mind, she wanted a good fuck from a woman and desperately tried to convince the demon to allow her that while also trying to fight off the attempts to dominate her mind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resist: Success

Focusing for a moment, the demoness frowned a bit. "You... You're lying to me? I try to form the contract that will make us true lovers and best friends, and I feel you refusing me still. I can't believe you would rather have sex with these men than become my lover~" The demoness began to weep falsely, putting on theatrics while the male soldiers moved in, replacing the women as they unbuckled their pants. "Tell me you're just confused! Open your heart to me! I can see in your eyes that it's not hopeless between you and me! You just need to realize it~" she cooed, while Jade could feel the men around her getting into position to penetrate her from both sides.

Meanwhile, Jade could feel the demoness trying to bore inside. One slip up, one open door of her mind, and the demoness would make herself right at home. Otherwise, she'd become a whore and slave to her men.