What's new

Corruption of Champions CYOA

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Corruption of Champions CYOA

I wanna say C, I'm a fan of farming int. at the lake =)

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C - is that something shiny I see in the distance? A pebble? A bird? A giant gelatinous cockmonster?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote Winner (via the ): B. SET SAIL

(All non-winning voters gain 1 influence.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Lucy had a change of heart, mostly due to curiosity, and decided to board the boat and venture out into the foggy lake. She sailed through the waters, towards the center of the lake, where she found a single island waiting for her, a simple mound of earth with grass and a single tree in the center. Lucy decides to stop there, and inspect the tree. Smoothing a hand along it's bark, she smiles and finds the bark quite smooth. She goes 'round the tree, before coming to a stop as she sees the shape of a woman as part of the tree. When the tree woman's eyes flip open, Lucy screams in sheer horror and falls backwards on her rear.

"I suppose such a reaction was inevitable. Your origin is not of Mareth, our land, and few save for the demons remember me. I am the life-goddess Marae. I am Mareth, for my roots touch every part of it. Or I was. Before THEY came."

Lucy didn't have to wonder who Marae was talking about, as she knew firsthand who the villains were in these lands... Pretty much everyone.

She goes on to explain who the demons were and where they came from, how human beings became corrupt with lust within the mountains, and began to spread their corruption in total assaults against others below the mountain, who refused to band together due to their differences, and each fell.

After most of her story went through one of Lucy's ears and out of the other, she noticed that the earth spirit's nipples of bark were somehow hardening. This made Lucy's eyes bulge out in surprise. "They know of me. My power originally kept them far from the shores of the lake, but they seek to corrupt me - to make me like them. They've used magic and industry to trap the pure rains in the clouds around their mountain, starving me, and in its place they spill their tainted sexual fluids. While my power is great, I... I cannot resist forever. My reach has dwindled to little more than this lake. Parts of me have already fallen, taking the surrounding life with them. I do not know how much longer I can endure... even now, the desire to mate with you rises within me."

"M-mate with me!?" Lucy exclaimed, before scratching behind her head, baffled at the very idea of that. "Well, if we made children, we'd have quite the 'family tree', huh?" Lucy laughed nervously.

The dryad responded by using a vine to whip her behind. "This is serious, you must help me. The demons have a factory at the foot of the mountains. It produces much of the fluid they use to taint me. If you could find a way to shut it down, I... all of Mareth, might stand a chance."

"If I do that, then... Maybe there won't be any need for further Champions to enter the gate!" Lucy suspected. "I'll do it! I'll shut down that factory!"

After saying a respectful goodbye, Lucy departs with a new objective: to shut down the demons at their source. "And I'll do it with my bare hands!" she exclaimed, before feeling silly. "A-actually, that sounds rather stupid..."

Marae seemed to agree, if only with the expression she wore as she gave an announcement to the departing Champion. "To remedy that, I will give you a weapon blessed with what remaining power I have to spare." the goddess announced, before she saw a light shine in the distance. "Go, and collect the sword. Use it to defeat those who would stand in your way."

"Got it! thank you!" Lucy said, before getting in the boat, and rowing away, heading towards the shining light. Docking the boat at the shore, Lucy approached the sword, before a whisker fruit hit her over the head. She pocketed the fruit, before, there it was. A sword was hilt-deep inside of a tree, what blade was visible was pure shining steel, glowing with an odd power. It's hilt was of bronze with gold inlays around the handguard. "Wow! Such an awesome weapon! I'll put it to good use, thank you, Marae!" Lucy giggled, before gripping the hilt of the pure blade, and pulling it from the tree trunk. Three and a half feet long, Lucy notices the designs on the hilt were of a hero fighting bravely against demons. Gripping the sword tight, she looked up, and marveled at how the tree slowly began to die before her very eyes. Healthy green leaves turned orange, and then brown, the healthy tree becoming nothing more than a skeleton.

"Was that because of the corruption, or..." Lucy asked herself with a sad look, before the sword's weak power rushed through her, purifying her of some of her lust. "She wasn't kidding when she said she was running out of power... I better hurry!" Lucy announced.

Voting Options

• Continue exploring the lake
  • Return to camp and explore the realm
  • Return to camp and explore the desert
  • Return to camp and explore the forest
  • Eat the whisker fruit
  • Drink the Equinum
  • Stick the hilt of the blade into butt and fight with the Mighty Killer Ass style
  • [Insert action here]

Lucy's Stats
Core Stats
Strength: 16
Toughness: 16
Speed: 18
Intelligence: 20
Libido: 16
Sensitivity: 15
Corruption: 3

Combat Stats
HP: 98/98
Lust: 15
Fatigue: 0

Advancement
Level: 1
Experience: 13
Gems: 7

Influence
Tassadar: 6
the_taken: 4
Mind Flayer: 3
Diagasvesle: 6
GargantuaBlarg: 6.5
Zephyrion: 5
Genius700: 2
TentanariX: 3
plmnko: 3
sturm: 5
Shadow: 3
AngelEater: 6
firebane: 7
Mirchie: 2
MoT: 4
nightshade99: 3
Hali: 3
Dracador: 3
Minerve: 3
Bloodshifter: 2
xivvix: 1
ArchAngleGundam: 1
DeMatt: 1

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. I supose we will find some sort of river or Stream that will lead us to the mountain. + drink equinum

Last edited:

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

G sounds like the most logical vote.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

E

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

B.
Gotta find em mountains

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A now that we have the sword we must train, the mountains will be tougher, and the factory even worse then that.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D!