What's new

ACT [corta] corta'sPLATFORMER

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Recently a new game has been causing a stir on the LoK forums, called corta's platformer. It uses the same style as LoK, but new anims and other functions. Its a interesting game worth checking out. Basically a combat platformer.

I love the customization, customization for who Im playing is a big deal sealer for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: corta'sPLATFORMER

I wondered when this would reach this place.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest LoK games usually aren't worth to be mentioned until they are finished. Why? Because until they are they have a very big chance to be left unfinished.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

As much effort and work that has gone into it lately it at seems this might get finished. Was going to post Rush! here seeing as it showed promised though the dude hasn't posted anything for a couple weeks. This shows far more promise.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think we must not waste time with lok games

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think we must not waste time with lok games
Bit far this guy has put in a lot of work so I'd say its about a 70% chance he finishes it...if he does he will up the LOK games reputation a tad. Besides when the games do get made they are usually good.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never said they are bad quality. I only said if you should not put to much faith in them to not feel disappointed later.

I follow they stuff but only from the corner of one of my eye.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Last I checked, the guy with Rush actually moved backwards, redesigning the escape methods so there's 1 new enemy and the 2 old ones aren't in, though technically it is kind of a redesign of the old enemy

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I didn't even realize that the guy who made Rush! was making it into a game. I thought it was more of a demo he had just made it to show off how to do the whole switch between foreground and background thing.
Then again, I don't really follow anything on the LoK forums, so IDK.

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

There should be a new tag for games from the LoK forums. Though I wouldn't call them games myself, just a collection of abandoned animations. I wish they would consider joining an ongoing project or picking up an abandoned project before making their own game, but I digress.

Corta's platformer has some good animations on the whole, good customization of the character, and a decent amount of enemies for a game that was created not even a month ago. Overall pretty good. Don't hold your breath for it to be finished though.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game making is not for amateurs it seems, at least, not H-games.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Corta's is still moving forward while Gorepete the maker of Rush, has not posted anything for a month. So make of it as you will.

Unluckily my button spam abilities arent good enough to fend off the two or three enemies that swarm you in Corta's right as you start playing. Though it still shows quite a bit of promise.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Corta's is still moving forward while Gorepete the maker of Rush, has not posted anything for a month. So make of it as you will.

Unluckily my button spam abilities arent good enough to fend off the two or three enemies that swarm you in Corta's right as you start playing. Though it still shows quite a bit of promise.
I don't think you can fight them off.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think you can fight them off.
You can't.
On another point the maker of rush is working on the game ascension I don't know if he plans to finish rush or not. Dunno why he wouldn't that ascension has been going for like a month and has nothing yet to show for it exept the loading screen.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've killed them. Why can't you.

*edit* I just did it again to prove I could. Are you guys not using the lightning?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried the killing once, but the raping was more fun, so I let them live :)

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, believe it or not, but he updated today. That's gotta be some weird timing, though I honestly can't tell what the new update is.

But, on topic, I think corta's platformer could definitely go places, this is really good so far.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First level was up loaded today This project is looking pretty good and Corta is getting his work done fast...we could be lokking at a LoK game that might get finished.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OH GOD, WORST CAMERA EVER.

Interesting though. No enemies?