What's new

ACT [corta] corta'sPLATFORMER

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: corta'sPLATFORMER

Oh snap, Corta started working on this again? Happy day, was one of the better works on LoK. There's so much customization now it's kind of intimidating to create a player.
Thank God that this game didn't fail like the rest of the games on the LOK forums. This one has a lot of potential of being a commercial H-Game.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really wish he'd leave out the constant inner-monologues. Very out of character especially if you're playing as a serious character like Samus.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really wish he'd leave out the constant inner-monologues. A lot of them are immersion-breaking and very out of character especially if you choose to use a serious character like Samus.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank God that this game didn't fail like the rest of the games on the LOK forums. This one has a lot of potential of being a commercial H-Game.
No, no it doesn't, not as long as he continues to use copyrighted characters so heavily. I don't see how he could avoid not pissing off at least one of the dozens of company's characters he's using if he tried to sell it somewhere.

If you mean just gameplay wise, yeah, it's great haha.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to do the taunt anymore o_O
It still works as crouching and holding space but it's kind of odd. It occasionally just goes back into punching and kicking but if anything tauntable gets close to you it still works. It's weird. Oh well, glitches happen haha.