What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
960 479

Sorry about both the double post and apparently the miscount. It's an Austrian national holiday today, and Stuffie had this bottle of fruit schnaps just standing around in the kitchen, looking at me in the wrong way, taunting me!

Woodlelewd

Reputation score
960 467

*CHARGES IN WITH SHOVEL ALOFT*

*sees Villager*

*unscrews shovel handle to end him rightly*

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
960 463

...what the hell is going on?
It was an Austrian holiday today, and I got drunk the night before. While I was hungover, Byzantine carried me away to her castle, specifically to her mud pit room, to cuddle and probably more. However, noticed and tried to intervene, shovel drawn. For a reason unknown to me, Villager took Byz's side and stands in Woodle's way between him and me in the mud pit room, trying to prevent my rescue. Woodle seems to be ready to battle for my freedom, but Byz casually opened the door to the corridor leading to the mud pit room, and threw a shield towards Villager so he can better defend himself in the upcoming duel. Woodle faces a fierce battle, but what he doesn't know yet is that by some illogical, probably magical wonder, has multiplied me into two.
The duel in the corridor between Woodle and Villager is about to begin, and we have no idea what Byz is going to do to two Stuffies in that mud pit.....yet.

DUUHH!

~~ just Countdown thread things ~~

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
960 462

Sorry about both the double post and apparently the miscount. It's an Austrian national holiday today, and Stuffie had this bottle of fruit schnaps just standing around in the kitchen, looking at me in the wrong way, taunting me!
You didn't actually double post, wood deleted his post in-between the two in an effort to GET the 500.

*corrects slicer with action*
... You edited the number wrong.