What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
960 439

You make the call. I'd say not as thicc as some derplets want, but certainly not quite as model-y as some of the other ladies like Mercy. And since they recently removed the damage falloff at range from her icicle, I've found myself enjoying playing her again.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
960 436

Villager is actually an NPC class not meant to be used by anyone who'd be taking levels in 'heroic' (player character paladin, wizard, rogue) classes.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
960 434

I like Mei the way she acts ingame. Before I watched that shortfilm about her a while ago, I wasn't even aware of the lore behind her. Being the only survivor in that station....just think about how awful it must be to wake up from cryo-sleep, only to find out that all your friends and colleagues died in their cryo-pods, with nobody noticing.....

And of course, as it so happens, I just watched the shortfilm for Bastion right before I got here. The feels make me spare tears. It's so sad, but still so great.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
960 424

Never actually played any of the hitman games. There was a demo that came with the playstation mag once, hated it. 9million ways to not murder everyone in the mission, was what it should have been called.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
960 423

You should try the latest instance "Hitman tm"! It stinks that they want money for every episode (=level), but then again there are so many wonderfully different ways to take out your targets!