What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
959 539

You "meh" a pic of my breasts being molested? Who are you, and what did you do to Byz!? O.O

*molests Stuffie's tits cos can*
Keeeeeehh!? Y-yamede! Hentai!

EDIT: Huh, I miscounted again? Guess it's when I send a post and don't recognize someone else posted in between. Also, good reason not to molest my ears then. >:3

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
959 548

You can preview the line of sights (enemies in sight) in the options (this changed my life, no more positioning only to discover I can only overwatch).
Hit percentage odds are also in your favor, the percentages shown are way lower than the ones the game actually use.

While some bugs are game breaking (impossibility to get some unconscious soldiers, sudden team discovery because of broken coding of the lost, etc.), some are totally in your favor.
For example, you can manipulate the enemies to group on a random point of the map. I remember having a group of at least a dozen of end-games enemies in the last mission politely acting as sitting ducks. The poor souls were grouped while I had claymores + saturation fire + zone psi attacks.
Yeah X-Com2 had sheadloads of them bugs (and that loading time, old WWE games dont even hold a candle)
The hit % made me angry at the beginning too after losing few men i realized its better to hit enemies on 50/60% than 80/90% (saw on youtube vid that the dev's did that on purpose) Not a funny one but we can adapt to foul play ;)

959 538

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
959 537
That's one odd hit chances o_O
You "meh" a pic of my breasts being molested? Who are you, and what did you do to Byz!? O.O
Keeeeeehh!? Y-yamede! Hentai!

EDIT: Huh, I miscounted again? Guess it's when I send a post and don't recognize someone else posted in between. Also, good reason not to molest my ears then. >:3
It was at the miscount again :p; molesting ears will help learn from mistakes, while also satisfying the forum :) *Guan nobly molests tits, Byz nibbles ears, Villager fluffs mightily*

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
959 536

Wow, pretty much my whole body is being molested at once now. -.-
Is there a staff member who takes in reports for abuse and lewd behaviour? Please, please say there is!