What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
959 520
959 536

Wow, pretty much my whole body is being molested at once now. -.-
Is there a staff member who takes in reports for abuse and lewd behaviour? Please, please say there is!
Oh, there isn't. In fact, there may be on this lewd forum staff who encourage amd reward it :33

And no harassing The Captain, bad silly Stuffie! *doubles down on ear molesting*

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
Stuffies ears are molested so hard lately it makes me wonder if they are still intact. My dog got ear infection from scratching them with his dirty paws/claws (probably) But since its Princess Byz who does it them she must have a very clean/polished hands/fingernails ;)

959 518

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
959 615

Oh, there isn't. In fact, there may be on this lewd forum staff who encourage amd reward it :33
But.....that is abuse! Abuse of powers! Fluffing and nobbling on fluff and ears without personal permission is a violation of a Renamon's personal rights!
Just ask Milia! That fluffy kitty got fluffed really hard, and look at her what it did t-

Oh f*ck me.

And no harassing The Captain, bad silly Stuffie! *doubles down on ear molesting*
Ooh pccccht, that sh*t cap'n is a lazy loudmouth though!! Almost every time I call upon his power and abilities, he just shoves seaweed into his mouth and pretends to perform a new shanty, instead of helping me out. -.-

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
959 506

*distant cat noises*

dun dun

dun dun

dun dun, dun dun
dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
959 505

If I ever do get the power to do something about your renamon woes, at this point I'm pretty inclined to ban you as a resolution to the situation XD