What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 579

Heya! Hope you guys are doing well around here. Doctors are very happy about my progress so far, but there are still things to take care of, so I'll be in for a few more weeks. Time to tell you all the truth, I guess.

When I slapped that petty Guan with that frozen fesh I had, this lead to a complicated fesh-Gaun-genetics-stuff reaction which had that weirdo release pollen-like sperm from all over his body. I inhaled some of that, and became pregnant.
I am about to go into labour within the next weeks, but doctors still can't tell via medical supersonic what kind of cubic Nissan I will bring into this world.

Now you know the truth! Take care and until next time! :p

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 575

Stuffie go home yer drunk.
But.....but that is how this all happened in the first place! Drunk me wouldn't have feshed you if you didn't do your smug comment. Now see what you have done, and take responsibility!

:eek: you're pregnant Stuffie?! Congratulations, glad the Guan sperm thing is going well and you're doing okay ^_^. Going to stay in the hospital until the car is born?
Oh yes, definitely. The doctors never had a birth like this before, and they're still trying to get prepared for when I actual give birth. Scans all day long, I tell you.
Apparently, the exhaust pipe is the umbilical cord, and they're not sure if our little darling will be honking once it sees the light of day, or try to drive off right away. >.>

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
958 561

With plush wrenches and road-looking flooring? Sounds dreamy for our little baby car! <3