What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

960 337

He got you wood. Both of ya need to stop fuckin with the count on purpose. BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
960 334

I have to go to sleep. I'll see if I'm banned tomorrow.
But 960,334=1,000,000 - 39,667 + 1
Maths don't lie.

960 333

I didn't say anything about banning. That's not even really appropriate here. I'd suggest taking away your posting rights in this sub.

Last edited by a moderator:
960 333 331?

In theory, yes. Depends on the architecture of the hosting structure for the forum :p

Also, I don't think either of us were actually trying to screw anything up, in hindsight. Stuffie made a mistake, Villager tried to fix it, I didn't believe him for a while. I'll go back and edit my own stuff.

EDIT: Wait... My brain hurts and I'm tired. All I know is that there's a way to double check this. And that's the weird math Villager has been doing.

Attachments

• Number.PNG
    Number.PNG
    53.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
960 328

*throws everyone else besides Villager to the kennels for their duly deserved knotting by rabid canines*

Didn't have to edit a single Villager number, they were all correct. And the biggest knot session for starting the fuck-up goes to....

*drumroll*

STUFFIE! AGAIN!

grump 2.jpg

Last edited:
960 327

I shall accept my punishment with dignity, I know I had erred. But alas! Let me serve Stuffie's punishment, too! D:

960 325

1658271%20-%20AAF%20DLT%20Jenny_Wakeman%20My_Life_as_a_Teenage_Robot%20Vega%20animated.gif

960 323

Wait what, I miscounted in that one post? Because I remember mistyping the countdown, being proud of myself that I noticed it, and corrected it. >.>;;

It all probably is another conspiracy Guan and some earlovers are doing to keep your favorite Rena in a mud pit, mounted by or buried under all kinds of wild animals, and so on. :unsure:

Back