What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
957 947

If you do it, you better do it now before Gaan has a chance to learn from that ninja book at the weekend, Villager.

Before I forget:
The fuck do I have to look up this cuck myself? Why didn't you post his profile so we could all jump on the neg-rep train? Damn rena
Well sometimes you have to do some work to reap the rewards, old salty seacap'n. Plus, the user's banned now anyway, so unless you get something out of neg-repping a banned user, it doesn't mean anything any longer.

...and a buddle of rum!

EDIT: As soon as I'm out of this hospital (22nd) and back home, I'm gonna name some of my Disgaea 5-units after you crazy people.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
957 943

I usually don't employ Prinnies at all. :p Plus I thought you'd have to be some class with pointy ears for Elven reasons. Maybe the priest I'm already taking with me.
Funny enough: With all the DLCs, I could easily get a full roster of storyline or cameo characters, without ever needing any self-created units. I only did one of the DLC missions and already gained Laharl, Etna, Flonne and Sicily from the second game in the series - that's four characters, and I can usually field eight in every mission. o_O

I'll try to rush through the storyline to unlock all the tons of features this game has, trying to unlock as many classes as I can while I'm at it. Then, it's ULMF squad time. :cool:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
957 941

Ahhh prinnies that's right, haven't played disgaea in a while- and only one game out of the series o_O. A lewd Elven priest would work just fine :3

Don't worry villager, can harvest level 1 organs too :)