What's new

Countdown from 1,000,000

956 319

Byz returned and screwed up the counter right away, and horseman Guan didn't even notice. XD I noticed of course, just wanted to see how long it takes the Gaun....

"Cubic metal horse"? Uuhhh, okay.
Why not a instead?

EDIT: Also, the Batsu Game is already being translated by Team Gaki! :3

Last edited:
956 316

956 319

Byz returned and screwed up the counter right away, and horseman Guan didn't even notice. XD I noticed of course, just wanted to see how long it takes the Gaun....

"Cubic metal horse"? Uuhhh, okay.
Why not a instead?

EDIT: Also, the Batsu Game is already being translated by Team Gaki! :3

Which batsu? The american police?

956 312

Malo you can always...you know, go and bang Byz instead! Though you gotta act fast, or else she's going to switch roles and do you. :3

Fuck boi will soon let his agile and lascivious small fingers all over this thread, just wait.

That was a strangely detailed choice of words there. o.o

EDIT:
2597852_Burgerkiss_renamon.png

Last edited:
956 310

Yeah, actually I never finished the last one with the American Police, because the last part took forever. I need to get that right away!

Also, I think I just found a clip of Zepheral when he was an innocent little boy:

956 309

Again, douchebag brain has switched my priorities and won't let me rest until I solve a math problem.
Clearly, I didn't fluff enough to keep it distracted.

And no, it's clearly stated in the video that Zepheral had already became a man.

It's going to be there, the slap is too much of a tradition by now. It's just like Tanaka getting Thai kicked.

1506013870_tanaka1.gif

Last edited:
956 302

You don't like me anymore? ;__; *cries in corner* This hurts so much. :(

D'ooooh come on now, it's not like that. :/

That rena pic is cute af. <3

I have a scottish source that provides me with lots of Rena art - usually quite thicc Renas. :eek:

It's going to be there, the slap is too much of a tradition by now. It's just like Tanaka getting Thai kicked.

...except for the Ice Thai Kick Challenge! It was only Hosei and Hamada back then, omg learn ur f4cts boi lel

Back