What's new

Crashed Hive- Mountains east of TP forums.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Crashed Hive- Mountains east of TP forums.

((...*fumes at missing so much* oookay uh... Just... skipping ahead to the present? No point trying to respond to all that I missed.... Yeah.... =/ ))

"Hmmm..." Tsuki said holding back a faint blush at Shrike's state of undress. Hardly a place to be fairly nude. She coughed and then snapped her fingers, a pair of pants forming in the air in front of Shrike. "You want them? You don't have to... if you like that sort of thing."

She didn't know exactly what to say about the... problem with Siphon. Though within her mind, she was still quite thinking about it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Shrike takes the pants, her usual smile returning for a moment. "Thanks, and no, I do not enjoy running around in the nude, though thanks for asking. So we're off to catch Siphon then?"

Last edited:

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"I suppose... though I don't know what we're going to do if and when we do catch him. We've seen he could probably... rip us all apart... and how are we going to stop him from being crazy?" Tsuki asked back.

"Also, you're welcome."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave shrugged. "Capturing him alive could be too difficult for us. Unless he snaps out of it, we're screwed. We may be forced to use lethal methods." Grave said that without a hint of emotion. He remembered the promise he had made.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito sighs as he looks at the magnum pointed at him "What's gotten into you, man? Has that enzyme shit scrambled your brain?" Burrito asks, crossing his arms and holding his ground "We're here to help you. Not hurt you." he says, staring directly into Siphon's eyes and smirking "Don't think you can hit me with that piece of junk either."

Pale

Reputation score

Pale was not a melee fighter. Nor, despite appearances, was she callous enough to risk massive blasts with so many allies in the thick of it. Instead, a ShadowWalk later.. the invisible Mage had opted to follow Burrito.

She wasn't quite stupid enough to place herself in the path of that magnum, though. Instead, keen ears might pick up the shift of cloth as her arms weave a spell - sigils covered by her invisibility. Quietly, her bubble snaps into being.. utterly transparent, but there, a wall of force between that muzzle, and Burrito.. and her, of course.

With that in place, she starts tracing out another spell.. not one she intended to use, but if Siphon wouldn't calm down...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon hesitated for a moment at the question, a sure sign something was wrong with his mind. "Enzyme... yes. Felt it burn into me when the Queen died."

His body shuddered for a moment, then he stared at Burrito, and unknowingly at Pale for a moment, and for just a few moments, he was himself. "It hits in waves the insanity. I can't control it long before it hits again. Shrike needs to enter my mind during a calm point and alter the damage done. It would be easier if that other Wraith Veloksen is still alive. He's the one that killed the queen, though I don't think he realized what would happen. Mind can be fixed, rest can't, won't ever be same ever ARGH!"

Again he shuddered, and when he looked up, it was clear something had come over him again. He stared directly at Pale's location, his ears having picked up the sound and taking it as a threat, but uncertain where it had come from, not realizing he technically had already made her. "No, no no no, your not here to help out. Your afraid of what I am, what I can do now. You just want to destroy me, but I won't let you have that chance. You can tell the others I'm NOT coming back, I won't be a puppet, I won't be your damn toy, and I'm not letting you take me back in or kill me. Rot in hell."

Again he jumped through the roof to another deck, though if Pale had been paying attention both times, even though she wouldn't have had the chance to strike him this time, she would have a very good idea how fast he was now. If she was truly observant, she would now have a good idea how long it took him to make the jump, and if she found him again she'd have a good chance of hitting him the next time.

John looked at Copper then shrugged. "Ok, how to fix it, smash it against a wall and hope it fixes?"

Pale

Reputation score

Fast son of a bitch, isn't he."

The mage's cool voice rings out from behind Burrito.. from apparently empty space.

"Of course, I can contain him if we need to. I'll need time to set up a circle, though.. and I'll need someone to lure him into it. That's the easiest way... much too fast to hit him with a sleep spell, or dart."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Copper listens to John for a second. "Wha-No," she replies, shaking her head. "Let's see...that's the cheek, isn't it?" She reaches up but doesn't touch his face. "Should knit back together on it's own. Just take a minute and concentrate. Think about the blood moving through you, or rather, moving the blood through you, up to that spot and fixing what hurts. Provided nothing interrupts you, you should be able to do it. Or, like I said, you can let your body do it on its own, but the first way's faster." She shakes her head and mutters, "A combat zone is not where I thought I'd be training my Childe."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Good way to learn fast." Shrike comments as she moves to under the hole Siphon made. "God damn..." She mutters, before getting a running start and jumping up for a handhold, pulling herself up after.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Not a bad place to start training, if you ask me. That's how I've learned combat tactics." Grave said that to Copper while observing Shrike. He sighed and followed the girl - she just got caught by a beast, and now she was trying to go somewhere on her own. "I see that your confidence hasn't suffered?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I think if we follow Siphon closely enough, there won't be anything to worry about. Besides, Burrito's been through her even more recently." She says, shrugging. She stops for a moment to find the general direction mentally, her face showing obvious pain as she does so, then starts off at a jog after Grave makes it up.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave shook his head. "And if we find him, what shall we do? You're too weak now to handle combat with such an opponent, and I won't be able to restrain him. Kill him, perhaps." The warrior moved in front of Shrike. "Have you tried to come up with any kind of plan?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"We'll talk to him." Shrike says simply, walking along. Inside her mind, she laughs at her own joke, knowing it will probably rile Grave up more, but not caring. Truth was, she had no plan, and her mind was running hot trying to come up with one.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave grabbed Shrike's shoulder, the metal claws of his gauntlet digging into the girl's skin. "Stop. We're not even sure if he the same Siphon we knew... And he probably isn't." The warrior sighed. "I know you're worried, but if you rush forward, I'll stop you myself. At this rate, you'll simply get yourself killed."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Shrike turned to look at him, mixed emotions visible on her face. "Do you have a plan then? Look, I remember my promise to him too, but that is a last resort only. If I can get close enough to him to talk, maybe even touch minds, I am going to try that first, regardless. Now, are you going to let go?" She asks slowly, a single line of red slowly making it's way down from one of his fingers.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave let go, but his face didn't change. "If you want to try that kind of approach, find someone who can restrain him. Mind may be powerful, but it is useless against mindless, brute force." The warrior looked in the direction of the group he and Shrike had left behind. "If you go alone, you won't make it. You may die before you notice him."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

John made a motion to smack his head, then thought better of it. "Jesus, for the love of god how the hell could I have missed that."

He focuses for a few minutes and heals the cheek back to it's normal self.

Hearing Shrike and Grave, he chips in. "Maybe he'll be a bit more calm now. It could be that when I moved up to him he was still in battle rage mode and hadn't calmed down enough to tell I didn't intend to hurt him. Either way I agree with Shrike, we need to at least make the effort to try and help him."

Raising a hand to quell any kind of argument he added, "but I also agree with you too Grave that we DON'T know, and that if he simply can no longer tell friend from foe and will attack anything, that we need something between him and her when she tries to make a connection with his mind. Which is why I will move a few paces ahead of all of you. At least if he attacks short of heads rolling... Well you know, already dead and the like."

Even as he finished his sentence, he stepped in front of Shrike, moving past them into the lead.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave listened to the pilot patiently, then nodded. It seemed that those people wouldn't wait. "Understood. I'll be right behind you - I'm good enough at close combat to keep him occupied for a while." He decided to follow the man, but he had no idea how long would he last in a fight with Siphon without going all out... And possibly killing the wraith in the process.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito sighs, then shrugs his shoulders "I have enough power to hold Siphon for about thirty seconds. Is that long enough to contain him on your own?" he asks, beginning to walk forward and looking up at the hole Siphon had disappeared into "We need to hurry. We have to catch up to him." he says, leaping up into the hole and landing on the deck above, his thermal vision still active as he looks around