What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [crazybat] Coming Of Age

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's a small update on the development.

So I've finally finished the extended/improved "Christmas" a while ago. All in all it took a lot more time then I'd have liked.
In the end the extended version of this event has about 60ish CG total and a lot of text. That 60ish GC (about 22 new not counting the ones used for the animation) is even without counting the ones I used to reflect the state of May's pubic hair.

All in all this event, or should I say 2? since I split it, ended up being the largest in game so far.
I've added a replay function for this event so players who have already seen the first part of this event can replay it.
The second part will trigger automatically in case you've already completed the first.

Afterward you will be able to replay both part separately or together and depending on May's state you 're allowed to choice which version. (Shaved/Non-shaved) I still need to do some work for that last option to work tho.

Next to that I've finished the first stage of the new exhibitionist quest introduced in the last version.
I've plans for a few more stages with which would eventually lead to more daring and naught stuff! At least that's the idea ;-)
If I still have time enough I might add another stage , since we're doing catch up with this quest line.

Next to that I've (Finally!) added the first small event for the gym instructor job. It will feature a person you might recognize from another game.
I've also added a new small event with May to the second stage of the waitress job and have plans for one more that will be the last one.

At this moment I'm working on a new quite big event in which Gina and May get the opportunity to spend some time at Gina's house.
I've created around 30 CG for this event so far and it's still work in progress . I hope I'll be able to finish this before the end of the month.

I had plans for another event at Gina's house after this one however I've doubts If I'll be able to pull it off before the next release, so I probably decide it will have to wait for the next release.

After that I'll have to decide which events I'll be able add to the game before the next release.
Thinks I'm thinking about right now are:

- 2nd stage of exhibition contest
- Final event Waitress job
- Second event gym instructor job
- Continuation of one of the previous event trains.

Al in all I expect the total amount of new events might end up a bit lower then previous releases since a couple of the new ones are quite big.I'll just have to see how it ends up eventually.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are making a fine game =^^= Can't wait to seduce that stepfather, also since you are not on Patreon and all that is there a reason for the step-family and if there is, it's quite alright, it would just be sad if the step stuff was to comply with something you didn't have to! :)

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi Guys 0.8 is out. Check attachment in the OP for the link.

New/added

- Version 0.8 contains around 1468CG (Aprox 178 new CG where added in version 0.8 including the ones used for the 2 new animations)
-Added shaved variant for the 4th modeling event (The swimsuits).
The event has also been slightly expanded with a few more CG for both variants.
Both version can be seen in the recollection room after you have completed either of them.
-Expanded/edited the "Christmas" event with more naught stuff.
The event is now been split-up into two parts. I've also added a shaved variant for this events.
Both versions van be viewed in the recollection room once you have finished the event.
-Completed the first stage of the Exhibitionist photo contest that was added in last version.
-Added a small event during the gym instructor job.
-Added a small event during the cafe job.
-Added new event with Gina
-Added the first stage of the Exhibitionist photo contest that was added in last version.
-Added the Second stage of the Exhibitionist photo contest that was added in last version.
-Added a recollection room. Not all events have been added though!

Changes/Fixes/Improvements

- Added a cancel option to all bus stops. (Escape key now works at all of them too which is faster.)
- Corrected inconsistency in text during event with your sister if you have viewed a certain scene at the college gym before.
- Fixed a small bug which showed the wrong picture at the end of 2nd scene with your stepbrother.
- Changed the text to be more consistent during the TV event with step bro if he has stolen your panties that morning.
- Fixed a bug during the event in class on Thursday which displayed the wrong picture.
- Rewritten part of the 3rd modeling event. This event also no longer increases May's corruption.
- Modified triggers for a couple of events. Mainly dinner events and shaving event is now triggered at 53 shame.
- Changed the Cafe event so that you can no longer skip the latest dinner event in the first outfit.
This prevents the 2nd stage events not triggering when you didn't finish all the stage1 events yet.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys.

I just wanted to give an quick update on the development.
The part below is an update from early February:

So I've finally started adding the 3rd outfit for May. I even used had to use my pixel editing skills, which I didn't know I had, to create a spirit so it actually kinda matches with the clothes.

The Janitor is back in town!
May will have another opportunity to get caught by the Janitor again.

It has turned out a bit different then I had original intended, but in the end I don't know if that's a bad thing.
This event will have an animation included.

The second event is a follow up of the event during the gym instructor job that I added in the last version.
This event will also include an animation.

For the third event that I'm working on right now May will have to assist Celia again. I 'm having a bit trouble finding my flow for this event. I've completed most of the graphics for this event but I might decide to add or remove some more but not much is my guess. I still have to do most of the writing. so it's still very much WIP.

I've also been bug hunting not quite successfully I might add. In the end I think I'll just make some changes to the code and/or implement a work-around that will hopefully prevent these bugs/glitches. (Mostly the stuck in bed and looping of some scene's that are present in the recollection room.

I've also replaced some of the CG for one of the masturbation events at college so it used the same. (Better looking map) for that scene.

And last in between all this I've also been working on the new map for the new Job I'd like to add. Still need a lots of work.
And I haven't even started working on the job itself yet. I've no idea how much I'll be able to finish, I'm aiming for at least some basics for this new job.

Update on development for March:

Since last update I've mostly finished working on the new Teaching assistant event.
I've added a small event during the introduction of May's new Job.

I've also added a small event when May goes off to buy her new outfit.
I've also been working on a version of the event during class for the new outfit.

I've worked a lot on May new job itself so that's it actually works now.
I've added 3 mini events that will trigger during May's new job, so you will need to work there at least 4 times to view them all.
Although they are somewhat similar I tried to add some variation to it.

I've spend quite some time just on coding and getting the events properly integrated into the game.
May will now also put her clothes on automatically every morning saving the player from the repetitive task of running to the dresser and getting dressed.
You'll still able to change clothes afterwards is so desired.

I'm currently working on a new stage of the webcam event after that I might still have time to put in one more small or medium event after that.
I still need to do quite some polishing and testing before the next release.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys. I've just finished version 0.9.

The two annoying bugs introduced in 0.8 have been fixed in version 0.9.
Hopefully without introducing too many new ones! ;)

- May should no longer get stuck in bed during the 4th panties steal event.

(This was caused by lowering shame with more then 3 a day using cheat so that
two events triggers were active at the same time which skipped parts of the code.)

- Players should no longer get stuck during some of the events that where present in the recollection room.

(This was triggered by a setting an incorrect switch during the mother bathing event.
This bug may still be present if you using an old save game in which the bug was already triggered!
Walking to the collection room and exiting again should fix that.)

For the new events involving the Janitor and teaching assistant May will need to have her new outfit equipped!

ADDED:
-Around 190+ CG have been added (inc 2 animations). Total CG count for V0.9:1663.
-Added new event involving the Janitor.
-Added 2nd event during gym instructor job.
-A New outfit had been added included a small event.
-Added a new teaching assistant event.
-Added a new job for May+ several small events.
-Added a new stage to the webcam event. (You'll Need to play it several time to see all content!)
-May will now get dressed automatically when she wakes up. It's still possible to use the dresser.
- Following events are now made compatible with May's new outfit:
-Going to the toilet at college.
-Masturbation at the college toilet.
-Event during class. (Only on Monday for now....)
-Breakfast in the morning.
-Teaching assistant events have been added to the recollection room
-Janitor events have been added to the recollection room
-Gym instructor jobs events have been added to the recollection room.
-Gina sleepover event has been added to the recollection room.
-Added a very basic items which displays May's sex stats. (They are not 100% accurate yet!)
If you're using an old save pull the lever in May's room to receive it!

Changes/Improvements:
-Replaced 5CG for Toilet masturbation event at college for the 2nd outfit (Bush variant)
-Replaced CG+ added 1CG for Toilet use at college for the 2nd outfit (Bush variant)
-Slightly reworked the teaching assistants events added 1CG to the first stage of the event.
-Fixed: Wrong picture was show during the 2nd part of the Christmas event.(Bush variant)
-Lowered the lust requirement for masturbation at the college toilet down from 80 to 70 to make it a bit easier to trigger it.
-Removed the nickname question from the webcam event and added an option to the webcam events menu to change May's nickname.
More option will be available bases on May exhibition level
-Reworked the shame level at which several events are triggered (Massage/Dinner events/weekend at Gina/Teaching assistant) (see guide for details)
-Quest log was updated/Expanded.
-Combined music box and color box items into one item called settings.

Using old save files should work. If you played 0.8 I'd recommend using a save file in which May's shame is around 42 though.
Provide save games:

SAVE1 => Start of 0.4
SAVE2 => Start of 0.5
SAVE3 => Start of 0.6
SAVE3 => Start of 0.7
SAVE4 => Start of 0.8
SAVE5 => start of 0.9

Dingling

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm really happy that there is a new version. But I can't play it for some reason I can't use my arrow up key, it works fine in other applications.

edit: reinstalled the RTP and after a reboot it seems to work again ^^

Last edited:
OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version was updated to 0.9.1. (See OP for new link)

This fixes the bugs where may gets stuck in the college hallway after triggering certain events.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Jusst a bug report: The Celia event with the speculum gives a bitmap error and crashes the game.

Also I cannot get the second webcam event to fire off properly, I bought the clothes and mask, and I can interact with the chair, but the BGM goes silent and nothing happens. (Though I can still move)

EDIT: The Celia event fired off fine the second time, however I can't get the gina sleepover event to fire off. Same issue, selecting it on the appropriate day does nothing. I've also noticed that in the menu screen and the status screen my days are different. I havn't used any cheat items so IDK why that is.

Last edited:
OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Jusst a bug report: The Celia event with the speculum gives a bitmap error and crashes the game.

Also I cannot get the second webcam event to fire off properly, I bought the clothes and mask, and I can interact with the chair, but the BGM goes silent and nothing happens. (Though I can still move)

EDIT: The Celia event fired off fine the second time, however I can't get the gina sleepover event to fire off. Same issue, selecting it on the appropriate day does nothing. I've also noticed that in the menu screen and the status screen my days are different. I havn't used any cheat items so IDK why that is.
For the sleepover event set the text speed to normal instead of instant under settings. The script seems to skip choices sometimes when textspeed is set to instant.
That will prob also fix the webcam event not starting. I'll check the menu and status screen might be a bug or a glitch. I've never noticed it before.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys. I've just uploaded version1.0

See the attachment in the OP. For the link!

Using old save files should work. Versions older then 0.7 are not tested though and might have issues.
If you played 0.9 I'd recommend using a save file in which May's shame is no lower that 39/38.
You'll need a save game from before the sleepover event with Gina if you want to see the expanded version.

Provided save games:

SAVE1 => Start of 0.4
SAVE2 => Start of 0.5
SAVE3 => Start of 0.6
SAVE3 => Start of 0.7
SAVE4 => Start of 0.8
SAVE5 => start of 0.9
SAVE6 => start of 1.0

release notes for version1.0 are below:

Added:
- 190+ CG have been added (inc 4 animations). Total CG count for 1.0: 1850+
- Added a few more small npc interactions when May is wearing her new outfit. (note: Some of them may not be human!)
- Added new sleepwear and some small events while wearing them (during breakfast).
- Added new event with the Janitor!
- Expanded/reworked the sleepover event at Gina's house with one big event and a smaller one.
(You'll need to replay the sleepover event to see this!)
- Added a small exhibitionist event. (This will be available after reaching a certain exhibitionist level.)
(Includes 3 variants (normal/with bush/and shaved. If you're using existing saves you'll might to load older save with no panties day triggered to see all variants.)
- Added CG/variant for the library Job, Clothing store job (Both stages) and the Cafe job for May's latest outfit.
- Added a small event at night when May can walk naked around the house.
- Added 3rd stage of the exhibitionist contest! This event is bigger then the previous 2 stages.
- Added a new event at college (this one is placed between The 2nd and 3rd event of the teaching assistant events)
- Expanded the 4th webcam event with another option.
- Added all the Exhibitionist contest events to recollection room.

Fixes/Changes/Improvements:

- The new event during class, while may's wearing her new outfit was expanded so that it can now be triggered during
all classes instead on Monday only.
- Replaced all 7 CG of the changing event at the beach together with Gina with less ugly ones.
While I was at it I overhauled the text and fixed a bug which caused the wrong picture to display during this event.
- Reworked the way the exhibitionist TV events are linked into the game.
They will now becomes available shortly after the exhibitionist contest has started.
This way I feels it's integrated into the game more logical.
- Made some changes to the way the Janitor events trigger.
It should now be possible to trigger the next janitor event even if you skipped (said no) in the previous one.
(This won't work if you already said no before in an old save!)
I also changed the event so that the choice to keep the door unlocked is grayed out when the requirements are not met yet.
This way the players knows they can trigger an event when certain requirements are met.
- Quest change of clothes should now finish properly in the quest log. Only works for new games.
- Fixed bug 3rd Janitor not unlocking in recollection room properly when you choice was facial.
[\spoiler]

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game has been update to Version1.01. See attachment in OP for the new link.

Release notes for V1.01

-Bug fix:players should now be able to trigger the 2nd and 3rd exhibitionist event.
-Replaced all 4 CG of the sunbathing with Gina event.
-Replaced 1 and Added 2 CG to the sister kissing event.
-Added both gym college spying events to the recollection room.
-Added all event with may's sister Mia (5 events) to the recollection room.
-Edited the text the balcony exposure scene with Mia. (mostly grammar and rephrasing)

Older saves may not show all the Mia and spy events unlocked in the recollection room!
I've added an option to unlock all the Mia events if your relation with Mia is 4 or above.
For the gym spying event the option to unlock the events will appear after 6 weeks.
If you have fulfilled the condition the option will appear when interacting with the tombstone of the particular event.

Douglasswolf

Reputation score
Downloaded the game but the up and left arrows no longer work. if I load a game May walks up and left and I can't get her to go anywhere else. Is this a bug anyone else is having?

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Downloaded the game but the up and left arrows no longer work. if I load a game May walks up and left and I can't get her to go anywhere else. Is this a bug anyone else is having?
Uh never heard of this one. What do you mean with no longer works? Did it work fine before and did it stop working after a certain point?
You sure it isn't your keyboard with has sticky keys or maybe you have a joystick or gamepad connected which isn't calibrated properly?

Douglasswolf

Reputation score
Uh never heard of this one. What do you mean with no longer works? Did it work fine before and did it stop working after a certain point?
You sure it isn't your keyboard with has sticky keys or maybe you have a joystick or gamepad connected which isn't calibrated properly?
It started after I downloaded version 1.01. I'm certain it's not sticky keys because all my other games work fine. and I don't currently have a gamepad of joystick connected. So I'm kinda lost here. I've redownloaded the game twice now with the same result. Any thought's on your end?

Edit:
It started after I downloaded version 1.01. I'm certain it's not sticky keys because all my other games work fine. and I don't currently have a gamepad of joystick connected. So I'm kinda lost here. I've redownloaded the game twice now with the same result. Any thought's on your end?
Never mind, reinstalled RPG Ace or whatever that one was. seems to have fixed the problem.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit:

Never mind, reinstalled RPG Ace or whatever that one was. seems to have fixed the problem.
Ok. Thanks for the heads up. It's still kinda weird since version1.01 includes the RTP, but it works so.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys. I've updated the OP with the link to the latest version. See the attachment in OP!
I forgot to post it here. The advantage of this is that you now get the release with most of the bugs ironed out.

1.1.3:
Bug-fix: Corrected CTD during the 3rd nurse event and Gina sleepover hallway event if you said no during the previous event.
Corrected an inconstancy in the weightlifter event when May isn't wearing any panties.
Properly closed the new modeling event so that it won't loop anymore and might conflict with other modeling events.
Replaced the jiggly animation of the new photo shoot event.

1.1.2:
Bug-fix:Corrected names of 3 more CG that resulted in CTD.
(Gym at school, Event at clothing store and the last event with Mia.)

1.1.1:
-Bug-Fix:Game should no longer crash at start of the library job.
-Bug-Fix:Corrected filename of the panties steal event which led to crash.
-Removed debugging NPC from May's room.

1.1:

New/added:
-Game resolution has been increased from 1087x768 to 1280x960.
-Around 180CG have been added in 1.1. Game now contains more then 2000 CG.
-Added new event involving the science teacher.
-Added 2nd stage of the gym instructor job. (Will need to replay at least 3 times to see all variants)
-Added 3 new mini events for the waitress job at the strip club.
-Added new event with May's Mother (see Event guide on how to see this event if you're using old saves!!!)
-Added new event in which May will have to perform community service. (I Don't want to spoil too much!)
-Added new photo shoot event.
-Added a tiny event at the end of Celia class event on Mondays. It changes slightly depending on your progress in the teaching assistant event chain.
-Added the 3 "Homework" events with Daniel to the recollection room.

Changes:
-Changed: Made some changes to the library job. Shortened the amount of interactions needed.
-Replaced almost all the CG of the 2nd teaching assistant event with brighter versions.
-Replaced many CG of the 1st and 2nd nurse event. Also added a couple of CG and polished both events slightly.
No need to walk up and down to the dressing room anymore. Only need to talk to Lucy before and after now.
-Added Quest entry for the clothing store job.
-Added Quest entry for the Lifeguard job.
-Fixed grammar/spelling errors of event1 and event3 at the clothing shop.
-Added a small hint at the moment the bathing scene with mom can be triggered.
-Changed: The cheerleader event will now also decrease May's shame and increase her exhibitionism.
-Replaced Celia CG during class with new ones that matches her hairstyle in the later events.
-May can now watch TV in the evening while wearing the latest outfit. (Some events will be added in the next version)

Bug-Fixes:

-Bug fix players not able to reach enough exhibitionist points by repeating the webcam event to be able to see the final event of stage4 webcam event.
-Bug-fix When going to the clothing store together with Gina saying no or not having enough money to buy swimsuit should no longer results in Gina staying in your party and unable to progress the game.
-Bug-fix Orgasm count is now increased when May masturbates at home.
-Bug-fix The 1st teaching event will now be correctly be replayed inside the recollection room instead of the 2nd.
-Bug-fix May will now automatically switch to sleeping in her sexy underwear when you don't use the dresser to change into her sleepwear.
-Bug-fix made May's sex diary non consumable. I won't disappear from inventory anymore after 1 use. For old saves used the lever in may's room to get the sex diary again.
-Bug-fix Fixed a couple wrong pictures being displayed a few times during the Christmas event. (I'm pretty sure I've fixed this issue before, no idea what happened there..)
-Bug-fix Fixed a bug in the quest tracking for the new clothing event during the webcam event.
-Bug-fix Fixed triggering the event in the staff-room at the cafe with Kelly at the wrong moment.

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game crashed during first Lifeguard job when applying lotion to Woman in Bikini.