What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [crazybat] Coming Of Age

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Event went off this time. Now can't find outdoor exposure event that is said you can do when Exhibitionism is at 14.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Event went off this time. Now can't find outdoor exposure event that is said you can do when Exhibitionism is at 14.
Sorry for the late reply. I don't come here as often as I used to. I think you mean the outdoor exposure event?
It triggers when Exhibitionism is at 15 or higher. You need to go visit the alley next to clothing store, but only it's only active during the evening.
You can revisit it again later as her Exhibitionism rises she will take it a bit further. For the grand finally you should make sure she has enough lust.

You will get a hint when you've reached that point, but didn't had enough lust.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi Guys,

Version1.2 is here!

Some important things that you need to know when you're using saves from previous version:

- Use a save from before triggering the 5th modeling event or you won't be able to see the 6th.
- Use a save from before starting the community services event since it has been reworked.
- Due to changes in the code you'll need to go the settings items inside the inventory and enable the overlay picture if you want to keep seeing May's overlay picture!
(You'll only need to do this once! Not needed if you use my save (save8) for Version1.2)

Save8 can be used to play all content solely for this release
Save7 can be used to play all content from release 1.1 and higher.
Save6 can be used to play all content from release 1.0 and higher.
Save5 can be used to play all content from release 0.9 and higher.
etc...

.2:

When you're using an old save:

- Use a save from before triggering the 5th modeling event or you won't be able to see the 6th.
- Use a save before starting the community services event since it has been reworked.
- Due to changes in the code you'll need to go the settings items inside the inventory and enable the overlay picture if you want to keep seeing May's overlay picture!
(You'll only need to do this once! Not needed if you use my save (save8) for Version1.2)

New/added:

- Version 1.2 now contains around 2286 CG. (1.1 had around 2078).
- Added several new mini events that can be seen when May is watching TV during the evening wearing the 3rd outfit. (New CG:30)
The are 4 events (2 with Blake and 2 with Jack.) There's also a 2nd variant of 2nd events when certain conditions are met.
- Elder neighbor event has been reworked and expanded. It can now be repeated. It now contains 3 stages:
1) an Introduction stage based on previous event with added content.
2) Reworked/expanded version of the event that was added in the last version.
3) A new stage after completing stage2 (Combined New CG:44)
- Added several mini events after the 5th photo shoot at the beach.(New CG: 7)
To be able to see these mini event will require you to replay the 5h modeling from the start.
- Added the 6th modeling event. (New CG:48)
- Added a small exhibitionist event that triggers after the 3rd stage of the exhibitionist contest has been completed (New CG:12)
- Added 3rd stage of science teacher events. (New CG:16 including the CG used for the animation)
- Added 4rd stage of science teacher events. (New CG:19 including the CG used for the animation)
- Expanded mini event at the store at beach for the 3rd outfit.
- Added two small events with the neighbor outside in the morning. Can be triggered after stage1 of the community services event. (New CG:7)
- May's lust May will now increase slightly during the night depending on her corruption level.
(This was something that someone had suggested a long time ago and I finally got around to implement it.)
- Added 2nd stage of job at the strip club with 2 mini events so far. (New CG:16)

Changes:

-Removed some objects from some maps to make walking less bumping into things.
-Added an option under settings (Inventory item!) To permanent disable the overlay picture.
I shouldn’t pop back anymore after changing clothes or walking on certain parts of the map
-Removed a few CG from the game directory that weren't used anymore.
-Made some changes to the tiny clerk spy event at the beach store. The event is now optional.
-Swapped the priority of the sister fetch quest and shaving event.
This means that in case both quests are active the sister fetch quest will be processed fist, before the shaving event.
This also means that the sister fetch quest will need to be completed before the shaving event will progress!
-Saying no during the 1st science teaching event will mark the quest as failed, but you should still allow you to trigger the next stage!
-Saying no during the 2nd science teaching event will mark the quest as failed, but you should still allow you to trigger the next stage!
-Changed the color of the "Events stars" to red so that they are visible better on bright backgrounds.
-Changed some values at which shame is not lowered anymore during the library job and the 1st and 2nd stage of the clothing store job.
This allows for a slightly bigger window in which both jobs can done on the same day and still both lower May's shame thus allows the players to lower May’s shame a bit faster.
May shame will now be lowered until it reaches 77 or below during the library job, or when it reaches 58 during the 2nd stage of the clothing shop job.
-Watching TV event at home can now also be triggered during the afternoon.
-Added missing CG for toilet scene at home for the latest outfit and the black underwear.
-Added missing CG for mirror scene for sexy black (with bra) underwear.
-The 1st modeling event now lowers May's shame by 1 and increases her confidence by 1.

-Bug fixes:
-Fixed: Bug that left players stuck inside the library during the library job when the 2nd outfit became available.
-Fixed: Having to pressing D twice to temporally remove the overlay picture. Pressing D once should now be enough.
-Fixed: May's exhibitionism is now raised correctly when she masturbates outside on the balcony if the cap for this event hasn't been reached yet.
-Fixed: Can now buy stuff at the beach store even when May has "lost" her panties.
-Fixed: Saying no at the start of the 2nd science teaching even should now work as intended.
-Fixed: One of the CG displayed during the first modeling event had the wrong resolution.

For the new Link see attachment in the OP!!

ShadowMaster9

Reputation score
I can't see the text boxes their to low on my screen and I can't figure out how to fix them.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't see the text boxes their to low on my screen and I can't figure out how to fix them.
Which resolution does your PC run at? Did you try switching size by pressing F5/F6.
It's hard to guess what's going on without seeing whats actually happening.

I've seen people with problems before who were running on laptops with outdated graphics drivers, no clue if that's the case here though.

dinaida

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Which resolution does your PC run at? Did you try switching size by pressing F5/F6.
It's hard to guess what's going on without seeing whats actually happening.

I've seen people with problems before who were running on laptops with outdated graphics drivers, no clue if that's the case here though.
Thanks for your game. I really liked her. How many updates do you plan to release in the new 2020?

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your game. I really liked her. How many updates do you plan to release in the new 2020?
I don't do promises. But as long my situation doesn't change I'd expect to be able to keep up my approx 3 months updates schedule.
So around 4 as the previous years.

dual_prophet

Reputation score
Looks like there's a bug on day 4 of week 1 where you can't leave college because you need to report to the nurses office even if you already have.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like there's a bug on day 4 of week 1 where you can't leave college because you need to report to the nurses office even if you already have.
I just did a quick test, but was unable to reproduce this. Did you try again with a earlier saves? if so did you run into the same problem again?
I you could upload your save game I could have a look at it.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I released version 1.4 Yesterday. I just see I forgot to post update 1.3 before.

See attachment in in op for the link to version1.4!

Release notes update 1.4:

v 1.4

Added:

- Version 1.4 now contains around 2715 CG. (1.3 contained around 2469 CG)
- Added new event with the neighbor.
- Added two new events with a male family member.
- May can now start working as a stripper if her shame is low enough. (includes 2 new events)
- Added a new event after working at the gym during the 2nd stage of the instructor job!
- 3 out of the 4 events that can be seen during the clothing store job have been added to the recollection room.
(Events have also had there grammar checked/corrected. Only when replaying them in the recollection room for now!)
- The last part of the cheerleader event with Gina has finally been added to the recollection room.
(I've also partly edited the text/grammar for this Event. Only when replaying it in the recollection room for now!)

Changes:

- Made a lot of changes to May sex diary. Reformatted text and added background CG that changes based on her sex stats.
Her sex diary can now be access thought the main menu or bij pressing the "A" key.
- Added the options to change the display size of May's overlay picture to 90% and make it slightly transparent.
To change these setting, use the settings item in the inventory!
- Added an option (under settings inventory item) to increase the movement speed of May.
- Players can now choose the relationship between May and her father at the introduction. (Dad/Stepdad)
I've changed/replaced dialog s involving her dad/stepdad to reflect this. I might have missed some though!
I haven't change the dialog s for the brother yet!
- Removed the somewhat redundant lever in may's room. All (cheat) items can now be obtained by opening the box.

Bug fixes:

-When choosing no during stage4 of the neighbor event, you will now still be able to change May's clothes afterwards.
-Fixed a bug that allowed may to interact with dresser after changing during the waitress job at the strip club.

Added:

- Version 1.3 contains about 2469 CG (1.2 had around 2286 CG)
- Added a new event for the old-neighbor.
- Added a series of small exhibitionist events. (5 total)
- Added a new event with the science teacher.
- Added the 4th exhibitionist contest. This event consists of 3 separate events!
- The mini-events after the 5th modeling event have been added to the recollection room.
- Added a the 3rd small event while working at the strip club while wearing the piggy outfit.
- Added a small event with the old neighbor in front of his house during the morning.
- Added an option to disable the night shadow effect during at night.
Disabling it might help if you're experiencing slowdown problems in the city at night.

Changes:

- Removed the trigger for the outdoor exposure quest from the balcony exposure events.
The event is now triggered after the 1st exhibitionist contest has been completed and May's exhibitionism is 18 or higher.

- Changed the exhibitionist values needed for the outdoor alley exposure event slightly.
- You can now start the library job on the first day right after the introduction instead of day2.
- 5th modeling event can now only be started during the morning or the afternoon.
- Added some lines to the final "Homework" scene with Daniel. Mostly about losing her virginity and possible pregnancy.
I also fixed a dozen of spelling mistakes and fixed a small error when replaying the scene in the recollection room.
- replaced 2CG of the May showering at home that had the wrong resolution.
- Replaced the standing picture for the pink towel and the gym outfit at college by less ugly ones.
- Reduced the number of work-outs needed to trigger the weightlifter event at the gym from 4 to 2.
- Reduced the number of work-outs needed to enable push-ups in the gym from 2 to 1.
- added a message to each exercise in the Gym when May's confidence won't be raised any longer. (Each exercise will only increase her confidence twice!)
- Both events in the bathroom with May's mother now triggered automatically instead of having to walk inside the bathroom.
- Made some changes to event triggers of Daniel homework events. Play can now choose to postpone event and give him a call later.
Waiting too long and you will no longer be able to trigger the events.

- A lot of changes has been made the way some of the earlier events are triggered.
Instead of a fixed time/date they are now triggered by combination of shame level and/or other parameters.
Affected events:2nd photo shoot, Spying on sister, Spying on brother, Sister balcony event, Balcony expose event, Clothing store job start,
Cheerleader event, Christmas event.
- May no longer has to talk to Mike to get her pay after finishing her job at the clothing store.
- Added a hint at college for the first Janitor event when the proper conditions are met.

Bug fixes:

-Fixed: May should no longer get stuck inside the photo studio when starting the 5th or 6th event during the afternoon.

-Fixed: 6th modeling event can now be triggered during the evening.

-Fixed: Leaving the adult shop should no longer result in be a repeating message after the cam toys quest has been completed.

-Fixed: When going to the toilet at college while one of the Janitor events is active and choosing to keep the door locked should now show the right event.

-Fixed: Replaced wrong CG that was displayed during the 2nd training event with Jack/Sister
-Fixed: Players should no longer be able to skip a stage of the balcony exposure event when May's exhibition is high enough but hasn't got the new outfit yet!

-Fixed: Quest tracking of the balcony expose events should now work properly under all conditions. (I hope.)

-Fixed: May's avatar should now change into the right outfit and back even when the standing picture has been disabled under settings.

-Fixed: May's avatar will now be changed back to the correct one after finishing the 3rd fly-er job.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link in the op has been changed to latest bugfix release version 1.4.2:

V1.4.2

- Bug fixes:

- Fixed bug not able to start the 1st community service event. Hangs after enter neighbors house for the first time!

V1.4.1

- Bug fixes:
- Choosing "cum on face" during the 2nd scene with Blake will now allow you to continue the game.
- Replaying the 2nd with Blake in the recollection room will now allow you to choice the 2nd option and not default to the first one.

Changes:

- Made a change so May is unable to start the stripper when she has already began her waitress job at the club.
- Made some small cosmetic changes to the replay of the "3rd" clothing store job. Like proper location of NPC and displaying the correct overlay picture.
- Added the "4th" clothing store event to the recollection room, also edit the text and fixed a lot of grammar errors.

-I've included PK2000 mod package. see https://f95zone.to/threads/falcon-mkxp.49367/ for more info.
People having performance problems or res/window problem could try running the game by using the Falcon-mkxp.exe to start the game instead of the regular executable.

Ra2griz

Reputation score
I would like to report a bug where the movement and menu keys are disabled but the sex diary and status buttons still work. The glitch occurs on day 6,week 4 onwards when May goes to the second floor of her house in version 1.5.Is there any fix to this?

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would like to report a bug where the movement and menu keys are disabled but the sex diary and status buttons still work. The glitch occurs on day 6,week 4 onwards when May goes to the second floor of her house in version 1.5.Is there any fix to this?
Yes, version 1.5.1 Perhaps you've already found the solution on that other site where I uploaded the game. Anyways I've edited the start post with a link to version 1.5.1.
I'm not as actve here as I used to be since the place seems pretty death. I mean I get maybe one response if a release a version if I'm lucky..

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update link in OP to version 1.5.1:

V1.5.1:

Bugfixes:

- Fixed: Game stuck with a black screen after triggering the first Lily scene at the gym.
- Fixed:Game hangs after viewing spying on mom event or entering the 2nd floor of May's home under some conditions

V1.5:

Added:

- Added an option for May to call her (Step)dad daddy only in the new scene thus far.
If you're using an exciting save and have already viewed the 1st scene you'll need to set the family relation again under settings to see the proper text in the new event or else you'll see only 0!
It now includes a setting to use the nickname or leave it default.
` Version 1.5 now contains over 3000 CG. (1.3 contained around 2715 CG)
- Added Two new events when May is working as a stripper. The 2nd event will need to be played twice to see both animations.
- Added new event between May and her (Step)dad.
- Added new event with female family member.
- Added several small and one slightly larger interaction between May and her mother during the morning.
The event will change depending on the relationship level with her mom.
They will only trigger while wearing the Red top+skirt or the Pink shirt + shorts outfit.
The later events will only trigger wearing the later outfit (Pink shirt+Shorts)
- Added a new stage to the webcam event.
You'll need to repeat the 4th stage to trigger it.
- All the stripper events have been added to the recollection room.
- The 5 mini-events after the 5th modeling shoot have been added to the recollection room.
You should be able to watch these if you have already seen/unlocked then before.

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've posted an update out there for a while, since the thread looks pretty death to me, so I didn't bother.

Anyways In the meantime I've release a couple of versions again. You can find the mega link to the latest version in the attachment in the op.

V1.8.1. Release notes:

V1.8.1

- Fixed crash when saying yes to cuming inside at the 5th event with Blake when you said yes at the 4th one too.
- Fixed 5th stage of the webcam even in the recollection room.
- Added the gloryhole events to the recollection room.

V1.8

Added:
- Version 1.8 now contains around 3840 CG (400+ new CG in 1.8)
- Added 4 new events which can be triggered during the clothing store job. (One to stage1 and three to stage2!)
- Added new dance event at the strip club. (Becomes available after Kelly's event.)
- Added new event at the strip club after the one above.
- Added new event with Blake.
- Added new stage of the exhibitionist contest!
- Added new photo shoot event!
- Webcam events up to stage4 have been added to the recollection room.

Changes:
- Replaced all the CG (and added a few variants) for the First, second and introduction stage of the webcam event.
- Made some changes to the clothing store job. You won't have to walk to the backroom anymore when starting or finishing the job.
- Event skipping now also works for the clothing-store job. (No events will trigger though!)

Bug-fixes:
- Fixed a bug which caused the overlay picture of the 2nd outfit to pop-up even when the overlay picture was set to disabled.
- The 5th teaching assistant even now adds 1 corruption as intended.
- Fixed some map errors.
- The Kelly stripper even should now trigger correctly after finishing the 4th stripper the 1st time instead of two times.

IranosMorloy

Reputation score
Found a bug in 1.8v:

During the evening event with Dad at home (the stage in the kitchen), I am getting an error "undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass", resulting in a game crash. Please have a look at it. Otherwise GG (y)

OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug in 1.8v:

During the evening event with Dad at home (the stage in the kitchen), I am getting an error "undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass", resulting in a game crash. Please have a look at it. Otherwise GG (y)
That's already been fixed in v1.8.1. Which version are you using?

Magic Spell Book

Reputation score
Hello, I really liked your game. But bugs came out. For example, I can't finish the line of home exhibitionism, where May first sits in a chair in her father's office, then in the laundry room, and then on the couch. So, there are just red stars on the couch and that's it. I go up to the 2nd floor, go down again and see the same inner monologue of May. Nothing helps, I've tried a lot of things. I haven't opened one scene yet and I don't know how to open it, please help.

PS I apologize for my English, I'm from Russia, and I translated through Google.
bug2.jpg bug3.jpg 1.jpg bug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I really liked your game. But bugs came out. For example, I can't finish the line of home exhibitionism, where May first sits in a chair in her father's office, then in the laundry room, and then on the couch. So, there are just red stars on the couch and that's it. I go up to the 2nd floor, go down again and see the same inner monologue of May. Nothing helps, I've tried a lot of things. I haven't opened one scene yet and I don't know how to open it, please help.

PS I apologize for my English, I'm from Russia, and I translated through Google.
View attachment 41592View attachment 41593View attachment 41594View attachment 41591
Sorry, but the late reply but I rarely visit this site anymore.

I'm not sure what the problem is exactly? There are only those 3 tiny events. Looking the picture you finished the one on the couch already?
It's repeatable. The stars won't disappear, but that all there is for now.

You might want to check out the thread over at F95zone.to I'm much more active there.
I don't know which version you're playing, but the latest one is V1.9.

kgnot

Reputation score
This is very good game. I got stuck only once and all the stuff is very sexy. And not done in a tedious way.