What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [Crotch] 離島撮影サバイバルRPG~小春が通る!~ (RJ316729)

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
Another addition to the Survival Life series from Crotch!
RJ316729_ana_img_main.jpg
JAP DL Site:

Demo Download:

Developer's Blog:

Previous Games:

The game is out!

Story:
The main character is sent to a small island to take photographs by her company. She cannot afford the return ticket and thus must make money on the island to return home
Combat:
Standard RPG maker combat.
Money:
You make money by taking random pictures around the island either will the S key in the overworld or after defeating something in combat. These pictures can then be sold at any of the post boxes around the island.
Controls:
Standard movement for the most part. You can press A at any time to show/hide the standing picture. You can press S to use some film to take pictures in the overworld, this is the same resource as in combat. You can press Q to use water to reload your film bar.
Lewd Stuff:
There are a ton of scenes in this game. The two main ways to see them are by finding the floating pink hearts in the overworld, these come and go depending on the time of day so you will need to explore a lot. The other way is to use the skill you gain from leveling up, most of these seem to require that you be wearing a certain piece of clothing. You get new clothes by finding a mannequin and taking a picture of it.
You still need to manage food/water/waste but you will only soil yourself if you are drunk

The scat is currently still censored, the dev has stated that this is temporary and will be updated soon, I would wait to play till then.

This game contains SCAT, in fact its the main focus of the game so if you aren't down with that I would suggest you pass (and there is no way to disable it)

I've attached a quick and dirty MTL translation below, let me know if it breaks anything.​

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Game released. Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just bought the game, will post any interesting information I can find after playing it for a bit.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
damnit I hate this studio and its games and its fetishes of scat of watersport so much but I can't resist playing the games because of the freedom it offered. Clothing system, food and drink, the "open-world". Wish some other studios can learn a thing or two about this aspect.

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo game is crashing, do I need to download a software to play it?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if the MTL translation is for demo only, a lot of the ingame text is not translated. Also some places the text goes past the border, cutting off the text.

damnit I hate this studio and its games and its fetishes of scat of watersport so much but I can't resist playing the games because of the freedom it offered. Clothing system, food and drink, the "open-world". Wish some other studios can learn a thing or two about this aspect.
Check out Technobreak's game Leviathan, has all those parts and it's been translated to English.

Last edited:

Mezzi

Reputation score
I don't think you can get bukkake'd in your standing portrait in this game, so that's a shame.

I love that she's not embarrased to walk around nude either as long as she has a mask :LOL:

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some few observations and tips for playing.

• Press (S) to take a picture on the map to reveal hidden items. Also gain a bit of EXP.
  • Press (S) at mannequins to reveal the clothes, then you can pick it up
  • 1 map south of the starting school location you can find Granny's Shop which sells food items and camera equipment.
  • The shop also has an interactive food event that fully heals you (heart, water, food) and drains waste. Costs money.
  • Finally check the big wooden tub twice to buy it, needed to swim in deep water
  • Right next to the shop you can sell your photos.
  • Each area has 1 or more statues, offer a rice ball to get a hint for a scene in the area. Shows up as hearts on the map
  • Heart scenes are both time specific (early morning, noon, night, midnight) and some needs previous scenes completed before activating
  • Winning against flashers at night can drop equipment (gotten a strapon from it)
  • Just north on the first map is a recollection room
  • Sprinting lets you squish bugs instead of entering combat with them
So far I haven't seen outfits having any effect on scenes, besides one scene that starts you in a power ranger-like outfit that you get to keep. One piece (waders) are used for a job in top right map to earn money.
Also try to find all the real life cameos, some are rather fun.

Last edited:

NervousCats

Reputation score
"In addition to purchasing boarding tickets, event completion is one of the real thrills of this work.
 The recollection room can be entered from the shutter in the north of the closed school, and uncollected events can be confirmed here!"

There's a computer in there requiring a pin to unlock all the scenes

Codes 9530

Enjoy