What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Crotch] 魔法農家探訪サバイバルRPG~ごはんのちから~/ The Power of Rice ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ (Machine Translation)

Asutype

Reputation score
Well, i just share this machine translation because want to play and enjoy the game but sharing it would help people who can't make MTL to enjoy it.
Only text are translated and there no fix made. (like text outside the box)

Main Game Thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/crotch-sab...farming-survival-rpg-rj278858-re278858.13764/

JAP DL Site:

ENG DL SIte:

It's possible there a few bug and a few text might be untranslated because i had some problem with the machine translation before doing some test but there shouldn't be any.

Installation:
Extract the data from the .rar folder and copy past the data file in the game folder where the data game is located.

Translation Link

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Is this a full translation, or a partial?

OP
Asutype

Asutype

Reputation score
i think there all text translated, there may have some untranslated part.

so i guess that a partial since i can't confirm 100% and picture aren't translated

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The definition of a partial versus a full translation is more about the intent/goal. Is the patch meant to translate just the UI, some key dialogue, etc? Then we call it a partial. If it's meant to translate everything, then it's a full translation.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've installed it, but haven't played the game too far - it translates both the UI and conversations, at least in the beginning/early stages/area's. So appears to be a unedited & unpatched full MTL.

OP
Asutype

Asutype

Reputation score
well like he said it's unedited and unpatched MTL.

bahamut12300

Reputation score
Could someone help me please? When I try to laucnh the game, I get error messages saying it failed to launch sounds and images. I think it has to do with the .RPGMVO and .RPGMVP file extensions I can't read.
Did someone have this problem and/or has a solution? Thanks a lot!

bahamut12300

Reputation score
Could someone help me please? When I try to laucnh the game, I get error messages saying it failed to launch sounds and images. I think it has to do with the .RPGMVO and .RPGMVP file extensions I can't read.
Did someone have this problem and/or has a solution? Thanks a lot!
Nevermind, i don't know how but it is solved...