What's new

VN/TEXT [Crowd / Peach Princess] X-Change エックスチェンジ

Bucketofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: X-Change

I've heard the first X-Change was remade by Crowd. Anyone know where I can find the download for it? Its called X-Change R, I've already seen the CGI for the new scenes but I want to actually play it.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

The first and second one have both been remade, but they havn't been translated or uncensored. You can find them on Hongfire if you still want them. You'll need to use AGTH or some other hooker/translator to understand things though.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have 2 and 3 been uploaded on this site?

I have them on my computer, might upload them later if needed. I'm using the English versions so the Lolicon in 3 was taken out.

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm hotifle link was deleted,can someome create moar links?

FlashOfSonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to run it in windowed mode, or get the sound to work?

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Iv'e still yet to play number 3, if anyone uploads it, it'll be a merry christmas :D

kjab2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dead thread? i cant get x-change 2 to work all i see is rozio video and media creator

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got a dead link for the download of the game. Could anyone else be so kind as to re upload it?

Thanks!

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A re up or pm link would be fantastic everyone :)
sorry for the necro

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They have the other games as well. i prefer X-Change Alternative, but there you have it.

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the massive necro. I went and downloaded 4 of the X-Change visual novels, but the torrents are more dead than alive so it was mostly a struggle with downloading parts from erogedownload.com and a lot of googling looking for the R versions. Therefor to save someone the trouble I decided to upload them on mega and share it here. 'X-Change EX' and 'Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative 2' are also downloadable (tho alt.2 only in japanese) but I didn't like the art so haven't put effort into it.

X-Change 1 and 2 have newer R versions (the pics look better), but since they're censored it's not really an improvement and so I didn't 'upgrade' the games, but added the pics seperately instead. The dlsite links are to the R versions though.

In very short these games are about a guy that turns into a girl and fucks around. Alternative is in my opinion best by far, but the others are ok too. The story of 1 2 and 3 kinda follow up on each other but it doesn't matter if you like wanna skip 1 and 2 (you always start as a guy). Here's a review; http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=9765

X-Change

X-Change 2

X-Change 3

Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative

Yin-Yang! X-Change EX

Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative 2

I just remembered mega has download limits now, so either figure out a way to bypass it or tell me a better option.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some more reviews:

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

OH neat, I remember these. I actually liked 2 an 3, but never got around to playing 1. I didn't care for the "alt" one though.