What's new

[Complete - Full] Crystal Fantasy

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for locating the issue Dragon248. The patches have been fixed of this problem. As well as uploaded to Mega NZ, no popups.

Also, if any of you have started a new game without the js folder, copy the new patch and start again. The fast travel js file will cause crashing issues for you unless the new one is in the folder when you start a new game. Thanks.
mega folder does not work. please post a share link with the key attached.

gf2468

Reputation score
Can you post a translation patch without the balance changes? Mainly the MP not regenerating is a pain in the ass, it just feels like it's never worth using skills. I've beaten the first bosses and got Terra in the party, but still haven't found any way to recover MP.

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
why isn't there a normal translation of the game. yes, the mods are nice and all, but before you think about modding the game, you should think about releasing the translation first, then provide options to mod it. In a sense, this aint a good translation, even if all text are properly translated.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score
just checking, is there voices during the sprite animation rape. Seems like there isnt? Is there supposed to be ? Last tab of Option seems maxed. but seems voices is disabled.

AlexnChaos

Reputation score
Code:
{"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
Either change the status of it from true to false or remove its line from the plugins.js file inside of the js folder. If it's the last plugin, the semicolon from the previous plugin will need to be removed if you have decided to remove it.
Works, thanks for that.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also: Using Hard Mode doesn't restore MP from the crystal.
This makes even Hard Mode frustratingly difficult, as it's very easy to reach a point where the game is almost impossible to continue. In Figaro gave where your facing 5 enemies which poison, out of MP, slow burned through items. It's a very frustrating experience.

If I knew where you changed it, I'd do it myself but...

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the trans.. The mega links did not work for me for some reason but i used someone elses google drive link in the thread

Also is there not a regular version/trans of the game only hard and expert mode? cause the post above mine makes me not want to deal with the hard or expert modes if thats an option
edit: yes as many have asked can you post a regular translation without the modded modes? and idk why the mega links dont work what im doing wrong but that coudl be fixed too

Last edited:
OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks YllariusCroceus, You are right about the MP on the HARD MODE patch, I havent worked on that patch in a long time and wasn't 100% if it was totally in order. I'll fix that and re post within an hour.

MidnightXV
- yes sorry, I'll post the correct links here right quick.

As for the EXPERT MODE patch... The start of the game is pretty tight with not much room for errors. Dont use skills unless you need to or you will be screwed for MP for healing yourself. There are 3 extra Ethers in treasure chests to keep you going until you get to COSMOS HOME BASE. There you will be able to purchase ethers from the fairy right from the start. You need the ethers to recover all MP (except a couple situations where it is re-filled for you).

Thanks for finding these bugs guys. I'll be right back with the HARD MODE fix and new links.

OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok... sorry again about the links and MP issue with HARD MODE. Should be good now.

As for a straight translation with no mods. My files are so modded from the originals it would be a pain to do. Plus the original game is so easy it makes me angry inside lol. The truth is I've been working on these two patches and a massive expansion to this game all at the same time... so it was not very easy to keep all my work separate from each other. HARD MODE will be easy for you now... re-download that.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the hard work Kingearl <3
first time applying a translation to this type of game but i figured it out pretty easily. seems to be working ill try it out later

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the hard work King!~ Wish you were able to translate the opening text that flashes by, I wanted to know what it said :p

Although I kind of wanted to play this as is normally without any mods.

Could also use quite a bit of proof reading, sentences are worded veery weird at times.

Last edited:
OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your welcome. I could have translated those flashes and even the battle explanation screens at the start but it's kinda annoying and time consuming. You get the gist of it, and I like a little japanese in my games.

The storyline should be pretty spot on for the most part... I ran through the game about a dozen times testing. The H-Scenes are a different story... it was like pulling teeth translating that garbage. Took FOREVER! I will probably touch some of those scenes up a bit for when I release my expansion on the game.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Your welcome. I could have translated those flashes and even the battle explanation screens at the start but it's kinda annoying and time consuming. You get the gist of it, and I like a little Japanese in my games.

The storyline should be pretty spot on for the most part... I ran through the game about a dozen times testing. The H-Scenes are a different story... it was like pulling teeth translating that garbage. Took FOREVER! I will probably touch some of those scenes up a bit for when I release my expansion on the game.
Not...really :/ considering there are those of us that don't know Japanese. It might as well be moon speak lmao.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score
the translation patch seems to kill off some sound files, any fix for that? or is it intentional

OP
kingearl

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the translation patch seems to kill off some sound files, any fix for that? or is it intentional
I think it is something on your end. My audio is all fine. If someone else is having a issue let us know.

pewpewsmurf - Your welcome

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
*Rolls eyes* Sorry for wanting to know what the opening said, but since I "know the gist of it" without knowing Japanese, guess I'm all set!
Its more about how you said it, and how you kept saying things like that and complaining. Remember that kingearl did not have to translate this game and share it with us. He was not paid to do so by you or I. He probably spent a TON of hours doing it. Maybe its not perfect but you should still be grateful and understanding of his situation. You sound like an unhappy customer which would be fine if you were a customer, but you arent. You are receiving a handout here and then complaining because it didnt come with a side of ranch for you

just for future reference the correct way to go about it would be like "hey translator thank you for your hard work! I noticed that the intro sequence wasnt translated and i saw some sentence structure/wording issues do you think you will be able to get to that" ... "Oh no you cant really get around to that right now with your current situation? Ok no problem man thanks again for the trans :)" /drop it and move on

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score
hmm regarding the sound issue, seems like its fine when i play the exe file after i extracted it with enigmavb unpacker. However, after copy pasting your translated files into the directory, voices are gone.