What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

So far I only found 4 girls who I could raise C.link (Maid in coffee shop, two girls in the place where you usually play cards and the head teacher). Are there more girls we can interact with after class finish?
on your day off, at night you can select 4 options, select the bottom one then in your room the second one, then you can tutor a girl.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I only found 4 girls who I could raise C.link (Maid in coffee shop, two girls in the place where you usually play cards and the head teacher). Are there more girls we can interact with after class finish?
Well according to the community option in game there are ten communities :
6, 1 for each party member
4 others, among those here's what I got after a couple hours :
monster&slave community (those two girls involved in the card game)
Mari (the nurse/head teacher)
Maid Mya
The last one is still an unknown, could be that Igusa girl due to the number of costumes she has (same as the other commu girls), haven't unloked her yet , I think you have to start your part time job for that (select jobhunting on the net on a sunday night to unlock it)

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well according to the community option in game there are ten communities :
6, 1 for each party member
4 others, among those here's what I got after a couple hours :
monster&slave community (those two girls involved in the card game)
Mari (the nurse/head teacher)
Maid Mya
The last one is still an unknown, could be that Igusa girl due to the number of costumes she has (same as the other commu girls), haven't unloked her yet , I think you have to start your part time job for that (select jobhunting on the net on a sunday night to unlock it)
Last one is the girl that you tutor and her mother, yes, I have them at level 4 right now.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what you're supposed to do for the 2nd sidequest?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know what you're supposed to do for the 2nd sidequest?
If you mean the scientist then he wants you to find a special harpy, she's back in the first tower at the... 3rd? Or 4th floor, the narrow corridor that had three treasure chests in their own split paths. If you mean the sudden date after saving the first girl, you have to go back to the tower and search the 3rd~4th floor for a girl wandering around and defeat the boss to save her.

Bonus: The second "Save the Person" needs you to go to the forest and search around where you defeat the boss pixie for the scientist.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sad that there aren't actually sex scene for every monstergirl.. :(
Just the few ones requested by the scientist..

But well...
The CG's quality had definitely improved since their last game. ;)

makumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally. God bless person who is making partial for this game.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where is this scientist people are talking about? I haven't gotten any h scenes with any of the summons, I've caught all of them so far up to the tentacle boss after saving the 3 girls.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

where is this scientist people are talking about? I haven't gotten any h scenes with any of the summons, I've caught all of them so far up to the tentacle boss after saving the 3 girls.
After school you have a choice of free walking or going to the station, go to the station. In a narrow spot should be a brown door with a water drop(?) sign right above it in the back, enter that door. The scientist is to the right as soon as you go in.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After school you have a choice of free walking or going to the station, go to the station. In a narrow spot should be a brown door with a water drop(?) sign right above it in the back, enter that door. The scientist is to the right as soon as you go in.
I must be doing something wrong then, I've been in there numerous times and I've never been given any quests.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I must be doing something wrong then, I've been in there numerous times and I've never been given any quests.
I'm not sure if they're time sensitive, but I realize there's a yes/no prompt when he first talks to you. Picking the bottom option starts the whole chain for him, I'm not sure if picking the top option perma-bans you from his quests or not. I also assume they have to be done in order, as he gives you them one at a time.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure if they're time sensitive, but I realize there's a yes/no prompt when he first talks to you. Picking the bottom option starts the whole chain for him, I'm not sure if picking the top option perma-bans you from his quests or not. I also assume they have to be done in order, as he gives you them one at a time.
I've never even seen a scientist guy in there, just the two women. :confused:

We are talking about the astral plane place, right?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've never even seen a scientist guy in there, just the two women. :confused:

We are talking about the astral plane place, right?
Human world and yes, he's in that very same building with the goth loli and the lady butler. Gotta explore more, mang.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just checked out the negotiation events and a couple of things were bugged, so I fixed them.

Note: I didn't use the partial, so if you don't want to overwrite it/Want to do it yourself, the common event is #211 and the fixes are

* Under "When [説得  ]", go to "When [歌う [ 0]]" and delete "Control Variables: [192:確率計算] += Variable [372:歌スキル]"

*Under "When [奥の手  ]", go to "When [エッチな話[ 0]]" and change "Conditional Branch: Variable [185:モンスター興味] != 2" to 20

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I looked at the pictures folder. There're 3 events that girls is raped by tentacles and 8 events that MC fuck monster girls. Are those events auto triggered or you must do something to trigger them?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just checked out the negotiation events and a couple of things were bugged, so I fixed them.

Note: I didn't use the partial, so if you don't want to overwrite it/Want to do it yourself, the common event is #211 and the fixes are

* Under "When [説得  ]", go to "When [歌う [ 0]]" and delete "Control Variables: [192:確率計算] += Variable [372:歌スキル]"

*Under "When [奥の手  ]", go to "When [エッチな話[ 0]]" and change "Conditional Branch: Variable [185:モンスター興味] != 2" to 20
What exactly was bugged? If you mean that some of the skills aren't using NegP when they fail, then that's not a bug, it was intended to work that way.

EDIT:

What this does is actually change the chance for you to succeed at singing. It changes the chance variable to be increased with your singing skills which I'm guessing you can obtain in some events while playing. I think if you go to Karaoke that you can increase your singing skills which makes it more likely to succeed at singing to enemies. I don't see anything wrong with that?

*Under "When [奥の手  ]", go to "When [エッチな話[ 0]]" and change "Conditional Branch: Variable [185:モンスター興味] != 2" to 20[/QUOTE]

What makes you think this should be 20 and not 2?

Okey, after closely inspecting the whole event, I now think this is also a bug, mainly because it's impossible to ever have that variable 2 so you can never succeed at that. So yes, probably it should be 20.

btw. Here's updates partial with quite a few choices and other things translated. Still lots of skills needed to be translated.

- includes both bug fix mentioned by devildragon777 -updated 9.12.2015

Last edited:

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What this does is actually change the chance for you to succeed at singing. It changes the chance variable to be increased with your singing skills which I'm guessing you can obtain in some events while playing. I think if you go to Karaoke that you can increase your singing skills which makes it more likely to succeed at singing to enemies. I don't see anything wrong with that?
Variable 192 is your roll for success, randomized from 0-10. The way it's implemented, you have to roll UNDER 6 in order to succeed, and the bug was that singing skill/Var 372 was being added to that roll. There's a previous conditional where if Singing skill is over 10, it subtracts 2 from the roll, so I'm somewhat confident it was a bug.

I mean, unless having over 6 singing skill was supposed to make it impossible to succeed =/

What makes you think this should be 20 and not 2?

Okey, after closely inspecting the whole event, I now think this is also a bug, mainly because it's impossible to ever have that variable 2 so you can never succeed at that. So yes, probably it should be 20.
Clarification: Variable 185 is Interest/Those hearts at the top, and the way they're implemented is in multiples of 10s (Maxed out at 50).

Also: The way this skill works is that it adds 20 SP, but can only be used when you have 2 hearts left.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's weirdly coded but I'm 100% sure it works as it's supposed to.

The way I understand this works is:

If you singing skill is >= 10, then it actually increases the chance for you to succeed because it lowers the roll -2. If you roll 7, it decreases it by 2 and that automatically makes it a success because the end roll is actually 5 which is less then 6.

Without singing skill you would have to roll 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to succeed, but with singing skill 10 you can succeed even if you roll 6 or 7 because it lowers the roll by 2. So you have to roll either 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 ,7 to succeed.

After that, you get into the next part of the code where you random 193 variable which is then multiplied by either 2 or 3 depending on the state of the monster. And then after the roll it further increases the singing affect on the overall success rate by adding to that roll your singing skill.

In the end the negotiation success rate(187) is increased by the sum of the 193 variable which you randomed and variable 372 which is your singing skill level.

Last edited:

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The problem was that the singing skill was being added to the success roll/192 in between the singing >= 10 check, and the bit where it actually tests your roll. I just deleted that one line that is highlighted in the attachment, where it was doing that, and lowering your chances of a successful roll.

I don't know if I'm saying it correctly or confusing you somehow, (English isn't my first language) but it is a bug.

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem was that the singing skill was being added to the success roll/192 in between the singing >= 10 check, and the bit where it actually tests your roll. I just deleted that one line that is highlighted in the attachment, where it was doing that, and lowering your chances of a successful roll.

I don't know if I'm saying it correctly or confusing you somehow, (English isn't my first language) but it is a bug.
lol, somehow I missed that line, wtf...

True, that shouldn't be there also because the higher your singing skill is the lower that chance for sing to succeed... At 6 singing because of that line you'll never succeed.

I still don't get how I missed that line... I went row by row...