What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

I looked at the pictures folder. There're 3 events that girls is raped by tentacles and 8 events that MC fuck monster girls. Are those events auto triggered or you must do something to trigger them?
The girl on tentacles CGs are just story progression, the monster girls are through sidequests given by the scientist on the astral place. The first side quest you need to capture a fairy or a pixie, I don't remember the name, the second one you need to go to the 4 floor of the 1st dungeon to kill a special harpy. Haven't figured out any of the others.

*The third sidequest you need to go to the astral world, next to the dungeon with the two towers in front of it, there a side dungeon, you need to find a special demon, exactly like the harpy, defeat it, and talk to the scientist. I don't know the rest, I forgot that I finished the 3rd quest, so I thought I'd write it up here in case someone else needs it.

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Missing Link from Cupid Ice

Quick question but when you beat the last boss there no Newgame+ ?
You can go back to the dungeon but i don't see anything new in there

Here my save without all the CG though

So far
Didn't get how you upgrade comunity level with the cardgirl >.<
Did just 2 side quest

Comunity level (CLv) for the grils member are done on day off with first option.
You don't need to talk to the girl when back from school to upgrade their comunity level.
When you talk to the girls the second option give them some boost stat.

There are 3events for the CG
One is in summer vaction, with any girl CLv4 you get sex at the beach and for the girls outside the dorm you get a call from them

There is a Sport event
When you finish school lecture always choose last option and you'll get a girl event each day.

The last one is Christmas and i did get all the outside girl event even with the cardgirl at level 1 Clv.

There are CG at school too, you get them with the last option after school lecture, they are the same CG as the Sport event. I think they triger if you talk to the girl at the dorm.
You can get them 3time, she'll have less cloth.
When it doesn't trigger those event you may get bonus stat.

Just play the game for 15h and i get most of the boss with normal attak <.<
But the random fight you get before the boss they are harder than the boss for the last dungeon.

Sorry for the bad english

Attachments

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, after the last boss you can go back to the astral world, there are a few special monsters, that are extra bosses when you beat them they join you. Haven't been able to do anything else though, I was kinda hoping you could keep playing just to collect the CGs that you might have missed.
I don't know maybe someone can shed some light on that.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, after the last boss you can go back to the astral world, there are a few special monsters, that are extra bosses when you beat them they join you. Haven't been able to do anything else though, I was kinda hoping you could keep playing just to collect the CGs that you might have missed.
I don't know maybe someone can shed some light on that.
You need to wait for updated version.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm replaying from the beginning.
The third girl from the sidequest, i find it in the 3rd optional dungeon "lv14" near the left end of the map but the monster is moving so i don't know if it can change it's location.

For the cardgirl you have to beat the random player for each level of her comunity but after level 4 it's seems you have to wait until 6-22 to do anything with her. She pop up on Saturday.
The 6-22 was a tournament and you win 50000yen and a special item but didn't get any CG though
I beat the last guy for her CLv2 with luck, he's special skill that exchange the hp of his monster with yours when she is low on health always got me.

4th Sidequest: The girl is on the lake map.

From 6-25 you get to bump into a girl, she's a 3rd year? Afterward you get the last option for school unlocked.
You can find this girls on the 3rd floor and she is the last accidental CG event

5th Side quest is in the 4th optional dungeon in the end of the basement
She got 5900HP

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Outside dorm Girls

So, i think i figured the Outside dorm Girls event trigger.

Basicaly:
Go for the CLv4
Go on their first date no CG event
Then need to wait for mid/end july for the Beach event that give you their summer CG event.
They will call you on sunday.
After that it should unlock their sex event when you go see them
Need to confirm this for all the girls but for the Maid girl and the girl you tutor it seems to work. Ok Confirmed

For the maid girl event they trigger in her special room.
Each time you see her she give you 5points and every 10,20,30,40 and so on she will give you an item for the private room.
After the first date i don't think you need to go see her until the beach date.

For the CardGrils, she only appear on saturday.
You need to beat all the guy to go to her next level of Clv
After she tell you about the tournament nothing happen.
I guess the tournament is her first date.
Did the summer event need to see if it unlock the rest like the maid

The girl you tuto is about the same.Only on monday evening
You get a date on sunday.
Then you get the beach date CG event.
And it trigger the other event when you got tutor her

For the teacher there nothing more to it.you got a CG event upon Clv4 then a beach event on sunday, (you can repeat this event, if you bump into her after school), and then the christmas event.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Outside dorm Girls

So, i think i figured the Outside dorm Girls event trigger.

Basicaly:
Go for the CLv4
Go on their first date no CG event
Then need to wait for mid/end july for the Beach event that give you their summer CG event.
They will call you on sunday.
After that it should unlock their sex event when you go see them
Need to confirm this for all the girls but for the Maid girl and the girl you tutor it seems to work.

For the maid girl event they trigger in her special room.
Each time you see her she give you 5points and every 10,20,30,40 and so on she will give you an item for the private room.
After the first date i don't think you need to go see her until the beach date.

For the CardGrils, she only appear on saturday.
You need to beat all the guy to go to her next level of Clv
After she tell you about the tournament nothing happen.
I guess the tournament is her first date.
Did the summer event need to see if it unlock the rest like the maid

The girl you tuto is about the same.Only on monday evening
You get a date on sunday.
Then you get the beach date CG event.
And it trigger the other event when you got tutor her

For the teacher there nothing more to it.you got a CG event upon Clv4 then a beach event on sunday, (you can repeat this event, if you bump into her after school), and then the christmas event.
The card girls are the same. After the summer events, they will reappear at the card place on Saturdays. Just have to defeat them in a card battle and it'll go to the event.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You get the little girl accidental CG on the toilet.
The only one i'm missing is the archery girl....

If you spend a lot of time in the dungeon the heroine can get "sick".
The good thing is when she recover she get some bonus stats

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there will be a new game plus or something to get any scenes that i might have missed or is it do everything perfectly to get all scenes?

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there will be a new game plus or something to get any scenes that i might have missed or is it do everything perfectly to get all scenes?
With the current version, you need to save & load to get all scenes.

And by the way there's an updated version out with bugfix. Nonew game plus yet though.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With the current version, you need to save & load to get all scenes.

And by the way there's an updated version out with bugfix. Nonew game plus yet though.
So i guess i will miss a lot of scenes then dang that's a pity. By the way when does it end? in an in-game year like the original personas? And also does anyone have a guide or something to get all h-scenes/events in one playthrough? Just wondering.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get the little girl accidental CG on the toilet.
The only one i'm missing is the archery girl....

If you spend a lot of time in the dungeon the heroine can get "sick".
The good thing is when she recover she get some bonus stats
Both of the older sister's are in the bathroom. Her accidental I've only seen once. They are freaking hard as hell to come by....I wonder if talking to the 3rd year girl increases the chance of seeing them.

@Dark Seraphic
Yeah, you either have to aim for getting the other girls H scenes or getting all the heroines scenes. Good thing is, the game records the scenes you've seen regardless if you save/load so it'll stay in your recollection. But if you want them all including all the variations....it's going to take at least 2 playthroughs.

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Both of the older sister's are in the bathroom. Her accidental I've only seen once. They are freaking hard as hell to come by....I wonder if talking to the 3rd year girl increases the chance of seeing them.
Thanks fot the tip.
The good thing is, if you save before going back to the dorm the display of the girls will change.

By the way
6th sidequest, i got it on 7-10 she is in the ice optinal dungeon
Hp 6800

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks fot the tip.
The good thing is, if you save before going back to the dorm the display of the girls will change.

By the way
Hp 6800
Yeah, that helps...I just wish they you can save more often. It's seriously annoying when you get back to back scenes and/or could be important choices and have no way save inbetween really sucks. Especially when playing with RNG.

Everyday should be like the final week of summer, allowing you to save after the MC walks up in the morning. Going through a long scene just to not get what you were after in the dorm, reloading and having to go through that scene again with neither scene or text skip is brutal.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that helps...I just wish they you can save more often. It's seriously annoying when you get back to back scenes and/or could be important choices and have no way save inbetween really sucks. Especially when playing with RNG.

Everyday should be like the final week of summer, allowing you to save after the MC walks up in the morning. Going through a long scene just to not get what you were after in the dorm, reloading and having to go through that scene again with neither scene or text skip is brutal.
Yeah, that's true

By the way
7th Side quest. I got it on 11-18
She is on the dungeon with the door that lead to a fight with a scorpion girl and a treasur room
HP 7600

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did not regret buying this game.
It is like visual novel + rpg + simulation + eroge all together.
Played over 48 hrs...
Abit grindy and the speech check is frustrating as i kept losing. RNG

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did not regret buying this game.
It is like visual novel + rpg + simulation + eroge all together.
Played over 48 hrs...
Abit grindy and the speech check is frustrating as i kept losing. RNG
Yep it's great game, make me feel Persona all the way.

By the way
8th Side Quest 11-19
She is on the lava optional dungeon at the end of the basement
HP8500 She attacks 2time per turn

9th Side Quest 11-20
She is on Six floor of the vulcano dungeon
HP10000

You're all set for the side quest.

The 2 CG i'm missing are
The Brazil girl Soccer event Nude+Tattoo
And the Accidental big sister CG

Someone still want the save?

Gamer23

Reputation score

They need to make a new game+ mode imo.

Gamer23

Reputation score

A new thread is due, don't you think? It is now not labeled as incomplete anymore.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks fot the tip.

By the way
Hp 6800
Any idea about the fourth and fifth sidequest? Tnx in advance