What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

Meh. The RoF still had a big impact in my heart. I hope the next update could provide some features which make the protagonist do some naughty things like the one in RoF (like sneaking into girl's room and using them as masturbation materials), not just kind of main char who always do good things.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anyone is interested, here is a

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you for the link!

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing version 1.02 of Missing Link without any translation. I don't understand Japanese, so I'm figuring things out mostly by trial and error. Thus far, there are some things I have not been able to figure out, and I'm hoping someone can help.

1 ) There's a subway/train station near the upper middle part of the map, but I can't figure out how to pass through it or how to access the trains. The turnstiles won't let me pass and I can't figure out how to buy a ticket (if needed).

2 ) Is there a way to change which outfits the girls wear? They've worn different outfits during dates, but I can't figure out how to make them wear those outfits at other times, such as while adventuring. Is it possible to do that? If so, how?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm playing version 1.02 of Missing Link without any translation. I don't understand Japanese, so I'm figuring things out mostly by trial and error. Thus far, there are some things I have not been able to figure out, and I'm hoping someone can help.

1 ) There's a subway/train station near the upper middle part of the map, but I can't figure out how to pass through it or how to access the trains. The turnstiles won't let me pass and I can't figure out how to buy a ticket (if needed).

2 ) Is there a way to change which outfits the girls wear? They've worn different outfits during dates, but I can't figure out how to make them wear those outfits at other times, such as while adventuring. Is it possible to do that? If so, how?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1) that area is just for show and not accessible.
2)Cant change their outfits by equiping other armor. I forgot about this part. SOrry.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After 4 months form their last update on the blog, they wrote down the results of the survey of December. Can't actually understand a thing, even with google translate. Anyway, maybe a new patch (with new content) will come in the next...months? :cool:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How playable is this game if you cant read japanese? I just pick random stuff when they pop up and no idea what im doing really lol.

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone still have the partial? 2 mega links are both dead

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone still have the partial? 2 mega links are both dead
CHECK FOR LINK FEW POSTS BELOW

I still didn't translate most of the skills but everything else should be translated.

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How playable is this game if you cant read japanese? I just pick random stuff when they pop up and no idea what im doing really lol.
If you don't use at least VNR or something similar, you can miss things.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What version of the game is the partial for?

I use chiitrans, but honestly, i have no clue in hell which option is which when they pop up, 99% of the time i pick option 1 tho lol.

Also, cant negotation a monster for anything, guess ill just suck it up and plan to play through a few times >.>

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What version of the game is the partial for?

I use chiitrans, but honestly, i have no clue in hell which option is which when they pop up, 99% of the time i pick option 1 tho lol.

Also, cant negotation a monster for anything, guess ill just suck it up and plan to play through a few times >.>
I use VNR and with a little effort you can translate the choice (which in a game with so many option is good, even though you use always the same ones to get the H-scene). Negotiation with monsters is not mandatory (it does not get you any H-scene, for example).

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm just tried the partial, anyway to convert it to work with 1.02? this game without text skip is murderous lol

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The patch is for the latest version although I just noticed I forgot to add all the translated images in the patch. I just uploaded the data without images.

Here's a new link to fully translated UI and everything else except for most of the skill names and descriptions. I think I only translated the character skills but not enemy or monster skills.

SEE NEXT PAGE FOR THE RIGHT LINK :// SRY

There's like 600 skills so... no fucking way I'll ever do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UI Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items - List of items
Skills - List of skills
Gear - Equipment
Status - Character status
Sort - Change character formation
Game End - Exit game
File - Opens sub menu with save & load option
Save - Save game progress
Load - Load game progress
Others - Opens sub menu with Book, Gallery, Deck, Auto options
Book - Monster encylopedia - All info about monsters is here
Gallery - CG gallery
Deck - Edit your deck
Auto - Not sure what this does o_O
Info - Information about characters
Story - Contains your current goal and all side quests

Status and Attribute information
Parameter | Abbreviation | Description
Accuracy | HIT | Chance of a physical attack scoring a hit on a target
Evasion | EVA | Chance of evading a physical attack
Critical hit | CRI | Chance of scoring a critical hit
Critical evasion rate | CEVA | Chance of preventing a critical hit
Magic evasion rate | MEVA | Chance of nullifying a magic attack
Magic reflection | MREF | Chance of reflecting back a magic attack
Counter attack | CNT | Chance of a counterattack against a physical attack
HP regeneration rate | HRG|HP-Regen | Percentage of HP restored at end of each turn
MP regeneration rate | MRG|MP-Regen | Percentage of MP restored at end of each turn
TP regeneration rate | TRG|TP-Regen | Percentage of TP added at end of each turn
Probability of being targeted | TGR | Chance of being a target of an enemy attack
Defense effectiveness | GRD | Strength of damage reduction effect of the defense command
Recovery effectiveness | REC | Percentage of HP/MP recovery effect received
Medicine lore | PHA | Percentage of HP/MP recovery enhancement by an item
MP consumption rate | MCR | Percentage by which to vary MP consumption by a skill
TP charge rate | TCR | Percentage by which to vary TP charging by a skill/item
Physical damage rate | PDR | Percentage of physical damage received
Magic damage rate | MDR | Percentage of magic damage received
Floor damage rate | FDR | Percentage of damage received from map terrain
Experience acquisition rate | EXR | Percentage at which to vary the amount of experience points acquired

List of Japanese Holidays and their meaning - In case you want to know since they're in-game

Some description for ingame stuff in case some people want to know.

Profile information for characters. Some things aren't translated so if anyone wants to finish it, it's inside spoiler below. This is text from a game script.
PROFILE[2] = [['actor002','Friendship',' Ally Down, ATK↑','','Light Step',' EVA↑','','Strength \v[101]/\v[102]']]
PROFILE[3] = [['actor003','Fighting Sense',' Smack Damage↑','','Reflexes',' Chance to Parry Attack','','Strength \v[103]/\v[104]']]
PROFILE[4] = [['actor004','Flexible Body',' CEVA↑','','Magic Nature',' MP Consumption↓','','Strength \v[105]/\v[106]']]
PROFILE[5] = [['actor005','Academic Excellence',' Item Effect↑','','Precaution',' Surprise Attack↓','','Strength \v[107]/\v[108]']]
PROFILE[6] = [['actor006','Lovely',' 被回復力アップ','','Energetic',' TP Gain↑','','Strength \v[109]/\v[110]']]
PROFILE[7] = [['actor007','Dynamic',' CRI↑','','Radainya Sound',' Low HP, Double Attack','','Strength \v[111]/\v[112]']]

PROFILE[10] =[['actor010','Provocative',' TGR↑↑','','Clenched',' 即死ダメージを食いしばる','','']]
PROFILE[11] =[['actor011','Strong Defense',' GRD Doubled','','Cowardice',' Ally Down, ATK↓','','']]
PROFILE[12] =[['actor012','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Lovely',' 被回復量アップ','','']]
PROFILE[13] =[['actor013','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','Angel Mission',' Revive After Battle','','']]
PROFILE[14] =[['actor014','Swift Attack',' Normal Attack, SPD↑','','Treasure Hunt',' Item Drop↑','','']]
PROFILE[15] =[['actor015','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Boost Fire',' Fire Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[16] =[['actor016','Critical',' CRI↑','','Attack Mode',' TP Moved to Next Fight','','']]
PROFILE[17] =[['actor017','Risk Aversion',' CEVA↑','','Attack+',' Battle Start, ATK↑','','']]
PROFILE[18] =[['actor018','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','Boost Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[19] =[['actor019','Magic Reflection',' Reflect Magic Chance','','MP Economy',' MP Consumption↓','','']]
PROFILE[20] =[['actor020','Air Fight',' MEVA, EVA↑','','Act Twice',' Low chance to act twice','','']]
PROFILE[21] =[['actor021','Preemptive Drome',' 戦闘開始時、魔法を使用','','Living',' Normal Attack, Speed↓','','']]
PROFILE[22] =[['actor022','Regeneration',' Every turn HP restored','','Reincarnation',' Revive After Death↑↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[23] =[['actor023','Deep Attachment',' 戦闘不能時もTP維持','','Preemptive Mind',' Battle Start, Cast Magic','','']]
PROFILE[24] =[['actor024','Revenge',' 戦闘不能人数分攻撃アップ','','Lucky Money',' Money↑ After Combat','','']]
PROFILE[25] =[['actor025','Energy Reinforcement',' Battle Start, MaxHP↑','','Magic Fountain',' MP Restored Every Turn','','']]
PROFILE[26] =[['actor026','Swift Attack',' Normal Attack, SPD↑','','Water Flow',' Low HP, EVA↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[27] =[['actor027','Ice Attribute',' ATK Attribute Ice','','Boost Ice',' Ice Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[28] =[['actor028','Helping Mind',' Healing Magic↑','','Barrier',' EVA↑','','']]
PROFILE[29] =[['actor029','Critical',' CRI↑','','Clenched',' 即死ダメージを食いしばる','','']]
PROFILE[30] =[['actor030','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','Magic Attack+',' Battle Start, MAT↑','','']]
PROFILE[31] =[['actor031','Provocative',' TGR↑↑','','Chop',' Low HP, Frenzy','','']]
PROFILE[32] =[['actor032','Magic Defense+',' Battle Start, MDF↑','','Magic Fountain',' MP restored every turn','','']]
PROFILE[33] =[['actor033','Sly',' TGR↓, CEVA↑','','Deep Attachment',' 戦闘不能時にTP維持','','']]
PROFILE[34] =[['actor034','Helping Mind',' Healing Magic↑','','Mental Boost',' 精神属性の威力アップ','','']]
PROFILE[35] =[['actor035','Fire Attribute',' ATK Attribute Fire','','Camouflage',' TGR↓','','']]
PROFILE[36] =[['actor036','Thunder Attribute',' ATK Attribute Thunder','','Swift Attack',' Normal Attack, SPD↑','','']]
PROFILE[37] =[['actor037','呪殺属性',' 通常攻撃が呪殺属性','','Revenge',' 戦闘不能人数分攻撃アップ','','']]
PROFILE[38] =[['actor038','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Passive',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','']]
PROFILE[39] =[['actor039','Defense+',' Battle Start, DEF↑','','Growth',' HP restored every turn','','']]
PROFILE[40] =[['actor040','Attack+',' Battle Start, ATK↑','','Critical',' CRI↑','','']]
PROFILE[41] =[['actor041','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Boost Thunder',' Thunder Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[42] =[['actor042','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','Slash Master',' Slash Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[43] =[['actor043','Treasure Hunt',' Item Drop↑','','Luck+',' Battle Start, LUK↑','','']]
PROFILE[44] =[['actor044','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Strong Defense',' GRD Doubled','','']]
PROFILE[45] =[['actor045','Speed+',' Battle Start, SPD↑','','Attack Twice',' Low Chance, x2 ATK','','']]
PROFILE[46] =[['actor046','Self-Preservation',' Chance, Halved Damage','','Camouflage',' TGR↓','','']]
PROFILE[47] =[['actor047','Air Fight',' MEVA, EVA↑','','Phoenix',' Revive After Death↑↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[48] =[['actor048','Magic Defense+',' Battle Start, MDF↑','','Lucky Money',' Money↑ After Combat','','']]
PROFILE[49] =[['actor049','Magic Fountain',' MP recovers every turn','','Lovely',' 被回復量アップ','','']]
PROFILE[50] =[['actor050','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Boost Shock',' Impact Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[51] =[['actor051','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','Critical',' CRI↑','','']]
PROFILE[52] =[['actor052','Ice Attribute',' ATK Attribute Ice','','Cold',' Enemy Damaged,Per Turn','','']]
PROFILE[53] =[['actor053','Helping Mind',' Healing Magic↑','','Parry',' EVA↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[54] =[['actor054','Sharp Claw',' Claw Damage↑','','Accuracy Down',' Normal Attack, HIT↓','','']]
PROFILE[55] =[['actor055','Large',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','Clenched',' 即死ダメージを食いしばる','','']]
PROFILE[56] =[['actor056','Turning Kick',' Battle, Skill Used','','Helping Mind',' Healing Magic↑','','']]
PROFILE[57] =[['actor057','Magic Fountain',' MP Recovers Every Turn','','Magic Evasion',' MEVA↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[58] =[['actor058','Deep Attachment',' 戦闘不能時にTP維持','','Suspicious',' まれに運が急上昇','','']]
PROFILE[59] =[['actor059','Tricky',' Every Turn TP↑','','Lance Master',' 刺突威力アップ','','']]
PROFILE[60] =[['actor060','Fire Attribute',' ATK Attribute Fire','','Boost fire',' Fire Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[61] =[['actor061','Defense+',' Battle Start, DEF↑','','Preemptive Sting',' Battle, Skill Used','','']]
PROFILE[62] =[['actor062','Large',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','Dullness',' Normal Attack, SPD↓','','']]
PROFILE[63] =[['actor063','Magic Reflection',' Reflect Magic Chance','','Dragon Blood',' TP Builds Up Faster','','']]
PROFILE[64] =[['actor064','Wickedness',' 呪殺属性攻撃を吸収','','Dangerous Monster',' TGR↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[65] =[['actor065','Slimy Body',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','Regeneration Mucus',' Low HP, HP Restored','','']]
PROFILE[66] =[['actor066','Attack+',' Battle Start, ATK↑','','Sharp Claw',' Claw Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[67] =[['actor067','Clairvoyance',' EVA, MEVA↑↑','','Nine Lives',' Revive After Death↑','','']]
PROFILE[68] =[['actor068','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','MP Economy',' MP Consumption↓','','']]
PROFILE[69] =[['actor069','Pure Mind',' Healing Magic↑↑','','Politeness',' Item Effect↑','','']]
PROFILE[70] =[['actor070','Magic Attack+',' Battle Start, MAT↑','','Convert Magic',' Damage Converted to MP','','']]
PROFILE[71] =[['actor071','Turtle Shell',' Tripled GRD','','Boost Impact',' Impact Damage↑','','']]
PROFILE[72] =[['actor072','Provocative',' TGR↑↑','','Martial Arts',' Blow Damage↑, EVA↑','','']]
PROFILE[73] =[['actor073','Thunder Boost',' Thunder Damage↑','','Dragon Blood',' TP Builds Up Faster','','']]
PROFILE[74] =[['actor074','Lance Master',' 刺突威力アップ','','Life Deprived',' 通常攻撃時、即死効果付与','','']]
PROFILE[75] =[['actor075','Air Fight',' MEVA, EVA↑','','Attack Twice',' Low Chance, x2 ATK','','']]
PROFILE[76] =[['actor076','Absorbe Lust',' When damaged MP is restored','','Reflect Magic',' Reflect Magic Chance','','']]
PROFILE[77] =[['actor077','Swift Attack',' Normal Attack, SPD↑','','Parry',' EVA↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[78] =[['actor078','Deep Attachment',' 戦闘不能時にTP維持','','Hell Revival',' Revive After Death↑','','']]
PROFILE[79] =[['actor079','Holy',' Holy Damage↑','','Angel Mission',' Revive After Battle↑','','']]
PROFILE[80] =[['actor080','Clenching',' 即死ダメージを食いしばる','','Lance Master',' 刺突威力アップ','','']]
PROFILE[81] =[['actor081','Large',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','Vitality',' Every turn HP&MP restored','','']]
PROFILE[82] =[['actor082','Sharp Claw',' 裂衝威力、必殺アップ','','Speed+',' Battle Start, SPD↑','','']]
PROFILE[83] =[['actor083','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Fairy King',' Battle start, ATK ','','']]
PROFILE[84] =[['actor084','Growth',' HP Restored Every Turn','','Sweet Scent',' 戦闘開始時、特技を使用','','']]
PROFILE[85] =[['actor085','Maintenance',' HP&TP Restored Every Turn ','','Android',' 被回復率が低いが命中高い','','']]
PROFILE[86] =[['actor086','Tricky',' Every Turn, TP↑','','Sly',' 低敵対心、高必殺回避率','','']]
PROFILE[87] =[['actor087','Violence',' 必殺アップ、回避ダウン','','Provocative',' TGR↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[88] =[['actor088','Parry',' EVA↑↑','','Master Archer',' 飛翔威力アップ','','']]
PROFILE[89] =[['actor089','Super Horsepower',' 打撃威力、必殺アップ','','Attack Twice',' Low Chance, x2 ATK','','']]
PROFILE[90] =[['actor090','Small',' TGR↓, EVA↑','','Rebuild',' Revive After Death↑↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[91] =[['actor091','Clenching',' 即死ダメージを食いしばる','','Enhance Spirit',' Battle Start, TP↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[92] =[['actor092','Boost Fire',' Fire Damage↑','','Passion',' Low Chance, x2 ATK','','']]
PROFILE[93] =[['actor093','Air Fight',' MEVA, EVA↑','','Camouflage',' TGR↓','','']]
PROFILE[94] =[['actor094','Boost Ice',' Ice Damage↑','','Magic Fountain',' MP Restored Every Turn','','']]
PROFILE[95] =[['actor095','Rule of Death',' 破邪・呪殺を吸収','','Death Feeling',' CRI↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[96] =[['actor096','Large',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','Dragon Blood',' TP Builds Up Faster','','']]
PROFILE[97] =[['actor097','呪殺ブースター',' 呪殺属性の威力アップ','','Reflect Magic',' Reflect Magic Chance','','']]
PROFILE[98] =[['actor098','Lust',' HP&MP Restored Every Turn','','Wickedness',' 呪殺属性攻撃を吸収','','']]
PROFILE[99] =[['actor099','Critical',' CRI↑','','Provocative',' TGR↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[100] =[['actor100','Magic Attack+',' Battle Starts, MAT↑','','Revenge',' 戦闘不能人数分攻撃アップ','','']]
PROFILE[101] =[['actor101','Self-Preservation',' Sometimes receive half damage','','Magic Clearance',' MEVA↑↑','','']]
PROFILE[102] =[['actor102','Large',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','Heavy Blow',' 必殺率高いが、命中低い','','']]
PROFILE[103] =[['actor103','Lucky Money',' Money↑ After Combat','','Clear-Headed',' MP消費節約、道具効果高','','']]
PROFILE[104] =[['actor104','Big Eater',' MP↓ Slowly','','Clenching',' 即死ダメージを食いしばる','','']]
PROFILE[105] =[['actor105','Thunder Boost',' Thunder Damage↑','','Reflect Magic',' Reflect Magic Chance','','']]
PROFILE[106] =[['actor106','Sharp Ears',' EVA, MEVA↑↑','','Precaution',' It is hard to be surprise attacked.','','']]
PROFILE[107] =[['actor107','Lovely',' 被回復量アップ','','Hunter',' 命中、必殺アップ','','']]
PROFILE[108] =[['actor108','Thunder Attribute',' ATK Attribute Thunder','','Critical',' CRI↑','','']]
PROFILE[109] =[['actor109','Fire Attribute',' ATK Attribute Fire','','Large',' Immunity to Weak ATK','','']]

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm i dont think the partial is 1.02, its missing text skip and when i try to load my save i keep getting an error.

---------------------------
Missing Link v1.02
解決できない例外 TypeError が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
no implicit conversion from nil to integer
** backtrace:
( 実績メダル ):126:in `contents_opacity='( 実績メダル ):126:in `initialize'( 実績メダル ):289:in `new'( 実績メダル ):289:in `create_medal_window'( 実績メダル ):283:in `create_all_windows'( Scene_Map ):18:in `start'( マルチメッセージスクリプト ):5318:in `start'( Scene_Base ):12:in `main'( SceneManager ):22:in `run'( エンカウントイベント ):291:in `run'( Main ):62:in `block in <main>':1:in `block in rgss_main':1:in `loop':1:in `rgss_main'( Main ):62:in `<main>'ruby:in `eval'
OK

Tried starting a new game and stuff seems alot different in the menus also

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess it's for 1.01 then.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm do you think Habisan's program would work to try and get it to work with 1.02?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm do you think Habisan's program would work to try and get it to work with 1.02?
My fucking god... I uploaded the wrong file again...

This now is the right partial that includes the translated images...

I did make this translation with rpg maker trans so you could use it to transfer most of the translation to 1.02 but I also did quite a lot manual changes in script to make everything fit right. RPg maker trans doesn't allow you to change window sizes, text font or things like that so you can only do it manually after patching the game.

I'll see what I can do later. First I need to get my hands on 1.02.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So as I started to move the translation to the latest version I noticed he has added quite a few new items/skills and changed stuff from previous items. It's gonna take a bit of time for me to translate it all and recheck everything.

If you can't wait for it, just say and I'll upload the translation I have currently then you can translate the bits yourself if you want.

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, Just wanted to ask quickly if any of the choices that you have to frequently make are translated? Or mainly just the items & such.

Either way I greatly appreciate what you have done and continue doing to this day.