What's new

[WIP - Full] Curse Errant - カースエラント [coolsister]

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ246792_img_main.jpg
hello everyone i'll be working on a translation for the newest H RPG from cool sister , i'm not a native english speaker so it might take some time :p
Progress :

prologue : 100 % DONE

skill / items : 100% DONE by Rezz
H scenes : 2 (so far) (its super hard to translate sex scenes since i only understand haft of what they're saying :cry: but i'm trying my best to make the english sounds as natural as possible and thats why it will take some time )

Story : 5% (going smoothly so far)

IMPORTANT ! : I'll be waiting for a more stable version to get to fully work on it because i ran into some bugs that are being currently fixed by the creator

Article where he tells us what is fixed and what is not :

(sorry for the delay :'/ )
i'll be updating this thread from time to time whenever i've got the time to ~~

dlsite :

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
First and foremost, thank you for doing this.

Might I suggest you wait a couple days before diving into it much further, and let the few after-release bugfixing version updates settle in, and have the real go at it with the "final" final product?

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If Skill Item quest etc like partial can you relese it?

Rrezz

Reputation score

Attachments

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow, good luck out there, there are plenty of hscenes in this game, will be eagerly waiting for this tho!

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
First and foremost, thank you for doing this.

Might I suggest you wait a couple days before diving into it much further, and let the few after-release bugfixing version updates settle in, and have the real go at it with the "final" final product?
i think that i'll have to wait a little because i ran into some bugs while i was translating in some areas ;-; but i'll have to copy what i've done so far into the newest version

silentnight

Reputation score
I think I know what crashes the Skills/Items. Make sure you don't put any spaces in any description that has a variable. e.g. "\i[305]"

Rrezz

Reputation score
Here's my Basic partial for Curse Errant. I didn't go into extreme detail as I have other Projects I'm working on that are more important to me.
Great game, love Coolsister. But I'm passing the reigns on over to nate uwu, if he/she needs to they're more than welcome to use my Partial as a base or use anything held within.
I didn't translate the Status page as I couldn't find it. But, maybe this will get you set on your way to completing the game.
Enjoy

Attachments

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It´s not working for me . . . it always says: System\RGSS300.dll not found.

What should I do? = /

Edit: I found a way to solve that Problem but the Data isn´t translating anything at all = /

Last edited:

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What should I do? = /

Edit: I found a way to solve that Problem but the Data isn´t translating anything at all = /
i change the RGS300 with RGSS301.dll and works for me

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What should I do? = /

I had the same problem, tinkered and co and solved it.

What I also realized is that it doesn´t translate some things and specially quests you have already. Only new things coming in. At least for me.
(I installed the patch close to the end of the game)

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
Popping in to ask, how goes progress?
hello the author is actually working on new scenes to add to the game, so l'll have to import what ive done so far into the newest version and it takes some time so i'll probably wait until this version comes out before going any further but rn im like 20%ish into the story
here's his report :