What's new

Curse of the Crimson Throne: Edge of Anarchy (IC Thread)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Curse of the Crimson Throne: Edge of Anarchy (IC Thread)

"Just as soon as we decide on where to meet tomorrow, I think." Jess pipes in, reaching for a second loaf of bread and taking a bite. "I can think of a good tavern over on Cliffcrest Street, should suit the purpose. Bit far away, but that just helps make sure none of his thugs overhear us gathering."

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure. What's the name of the tavern?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess coughs a bit, looking mildly embarrassed. "The Vulgar Demon. It's only a block or two away from the entrance to the Acadamae, the students go there to get drunk, and forget to keep track of their tips, you see... Anyways, we should have enough privacy in there." She explains quickly.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Izak finally steps forward from his leaning position on the wall. "I'll gather all the info I need on my own. I'll meet you all back at the tavern when I have what I need." Izak says, then turns and walks towards the door without so much as a glance at anyone else from his green eyes, then exits the building, heading for Gaedron's hideout right away to scope it out.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

With the a meeting place decided upon and plans made, each of those gathered for the sake of justice or revenge would trek out one by one to carry out their respective tasks…

When the daybreak came, and the doors of the Vulgar Demon swung open again for the “morning” batch of customers and the like, the group would gather again to report the following results:

The Fishery Shadowers
Those who had investigated the fishery directly at night would find indeed, a small group of burly thugs “returning” to it by night, despite how any proper business should have been closed by that time, only to be welcomed by a sour-faced blonde haired man. One that former orphans under Gaedran’s “care” knew all too well as the crime lord’s right hand man Yargin Balkro, a bitter human alchemist that served as accountant, advisor, assassin, and fence to the old man. If he was there, this definitely meant that Gaedran was indeed present as well, or at least…closeby.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth on the other hand, would manage to discern a bit about the history behind the fishery, how it was actually property of the city scheduled for demolition following the last owner’s demise… but had had its date of destruction extended various times for unspecified reasons. To her fortune, the fighter would also manage to procure charts of the fishery from a few years back:

With such information in mind, and the sun in the air…now was the time for the party to act…

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elizabeth unfurls the maps to the group as she looks at the various markings, signifying where the entrances to the fishery was, "I suppose the question now is, how should we do this? We can either split up into two groups, seeing how many of us there are, or we could all go in for a frontal assault..." She ponders as she looks at the map, then back at the group, "Ultimately, we should be careful. I do not doubt that we are the first to get so close to bringing him to justice..."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Izak looks over the maps and furrows his brow "Are there any roof entrances, like skylights? If so, we could launch a three-pronged attack, with myself entering from the rooftop, and everyone else going in from the other entrances." he states, then nods as he closes his eyes.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Three groups would be best, but we don't have the numbers for that. An attack on the main entrance might inspire intervention from outside forces. Two groups, one into each of the rear entrances, would be our best bet."

(Queue lulz for people with dirty minds. Also, this is assuming that those white bars are doors. The ones that I'm talking about going in through are near A1 and A3.)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I think the best option would be a single group assaulting the house, with two - or possibly three - people providing distractions and support as needed. I, for one, don't care if I'm the one who kills him as long as he dies."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Izak growls at the mention of killing Gaedron. "No. We make him suffer like he did all of us. I'm going to make him beg for death before I let you all give it to him." he says in a low tone, his eyes narrowing as he does so. "He killed my partner with that drug of his. I'm going to make him feel pain inconceivable."

Last edited:
OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((The white bars are indeed doors. However, rather than A1 being a rear entrance, it's actually the official main entrance into the building, with the one near A2 being a side entrance.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess examined the map for a bit, comitting as much as she could to memory before speaking up. "Two groups tops, I think. I kept on eye on the place for a bit last night, there were thugs walking back in for quite some time, so I think our choice of a daytime raid was probably the better one. Yargin's there too, his right hand man. definitely means Gaedren's close, if not in there. I'd like to get him, as well." She explains. "Chances are even if we take Gaedren down, Yargin will just step up and take his place, and nothing will have changed."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I could pick off some of the guards or workers from a safe spot on the roof or outs of the warehouse to draw attention and possible interference out from the interior or provide cover to the team creating a disturbance, so the others can get in and kill the old bastard. Who knows, if I'm lucky I might manage to draw number two's attention out there too and take out two birds with one stone. But I definitely concede to the whole two group strategy. Any more would possibly stretching ourselves too thin and making it harder for us to do as much damage or handle Gaedren, Yargin and any other scum who might be inside." Allesharra replied to Jess and the other's game plan for infiltrating the hideout.

OP
Keylo

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((Err, for clarity's sake as the map itself isn't clear...

The fishery appears to be a two story structure, with a ground level, and one below. As far as the charts and the party can tell, there are no skylights or the like to allow for entry by rooftop.))

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There don't seem to be any ways in through the roof, at least not on the map. I didn't see any when we passed by it yesterday either."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I just kept an eye on the place from afar." Izak says as he crosses his arms and cocks his head to the right. "I still say we try for some form of subterfuge. It's just how I work." he says, rolling his head over to the left and furrowing his brow as he looks down at the map. "What about here?" he points to a small door, at the northwest edge of the building. ((The one leading into A8)) "I could sneak in through here, and check if the coast into this door....." He then points to the double doors ((The ones near A2)) and taps the map twice. "Once the coast is clear, I open the doors and we walk right in. Then we start dismantling Gaedron's organization."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"And if they have someone keeping guard? Just waiting for them to go away might not work." Raven says quietly. "I still think we should provide a distraction before sneaking in."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Which is why I'll create a distraction if it's guarded. Draw them off and leave the door free for you all to walk right on through." Izak says, nodding as he is confident in his ability to get the job done

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"And maybe get yourself killed in the process? I'd rather have a plan which doesn't require the rest of us trusting someone we just met to be competent." Raven says in a mocking tone.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Remember what the fortune teller said? I've got luck on my side." Izak says, then chuckles as he looks around at the other people gathered to take down Gaedron. "Though if you like, you can come with me as part of the distraction. But that first door I pointed out is our best bet of getting in unnoticed."