What's new

Cyber Lily, a Rockman inspired 2D platformer

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't say that, erobotan's still working on it. Developing a game is not easy when there're other projects, like the Princess Edge Arena (Game Over spinoff of the original).

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thing is, he hasnt returned since januray the 9th, and it sucks not knowing how the game is doing when the creator isnt here to update us. Id love to see this game remain here, but only his patreons or himself can update the blog of whats its situation.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It is my understanding that anyone can PM the mods the missing parts of the original post, should they choose to. And they just update the OP with it, and that's that. Just sayin'.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is my understanding that anyone can PM the mods the missing parts of the original post, should they choose to. And they just update the OP with it, and that's that. Just sayin'.
heres the problem, all we have is a potentially outdated video of 1 level on the first page, we dont know the controls, the story of it, what H-content there is. anything. and their patreon has all info about the game locked behind a paywall. so we cannot write anything about it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
heres the problem, all we have is a potentially outdated video of 1 level on the first page, we dont know the controls, the story of it, what H-content there is. anything. and their patreon has all info about the game locked behind a paywall. so we cannot write anything about it.
That's all you need to say. Moving the thread back.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
huh, I didnt know saying there was no way to get said info was a way for the game to be moved back. good information to know.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Yep:

If a game is not far enough in development to be able to provide this information, add as much as you can (Speculation, incomplete information, images, developer updates). OPs are expected to update until it can meet the original top requirements. The general guideline is that if a playable demo is out, then the thread will be scrutinized much more than those that are only conceptual in nature.
Given that all information is behind a paywall right now and Erobotan is missing, it's not reasonable to ask people to have info about the game.

OP
E

erobotan

sorry for the hiatus. I forgot that this site exist (I also forgot that my FC2 blog and Pixiv account exist too)

So, i've been porting the game to Pixel Game Maker MV and the new build is not playable yet, as for the old build in the old engine there is a helicopter enemies now, the twintail pink haired girl is there as a sub boss for the 1st stage, and the 1st stage boss is replaced with a giant worm (the old boss is moved to another stage).

development is in hiatus at the moment because i need money (as always), so i'm doing a game jam sponsored by Kadokawa. It's a game jam so if i win i get money, if i lose i get nothing but sadness ... .

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
dispite the game being on hiatus, I suggest updating the first post of this blog with whatever game info you have of it before this thread gets locked due to lack of info. since you are here now at least.

OP
E

erobotan

dispite the game being on hiatus, I suggest updating the first post of this blog with whatever game info you have of it before this thread gets locked due to lack of info. since you are here now at least.
what info did i miss?

OP
E

erobotan

Basically how the game plays and what kind of controls it will use, and a general story outline for the game.
just something more about the game then its just a megaman game.
https://ulmf.org/threads/your-op-must-contain-this-information-or-it-will-be-locked.12507/
that's too complicated ... i even too lazy to update my own blog how am i supposed to update the post with such enormous information , i haven't even decide the game's story lol .. . .

anyway, everyone knows megaman, that should be enough for now

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Going to step in now. First and foremost, comparison is description's lazy cousin, I seldom accept it as valid information for an OP. That being said, this thread is left-over from what the GUC section used to be, just kind of a "I have an idea for a game" thread. As such I'm just going to move it to gen-discussion until such time as there's some concrete information and a proof of concept.

OP
E

erobotan

u need proof of concept? lol, there is a gameplay video with enemies and a boss here. Anyway i'm busy and I don't have time to deal with power drunk forum mods with super complicated annoying rules. Not going to post anything again in this forum. cyaaa. feel free to delete everything i posted if u want

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
u need proof of concept? lol, there is a gameplay video with enemies and a boss here. Anyway i'm busy and I don't have time to deal with power drunk forum mods with super complicated annoying rules. Not going to post anything again in this forum. cyaaa. feel free to delete everything i posted if u want
Hey...uh... are you okay ero ?
I know it's stressful to participate in a game jam but... try to be nice to your player you know ?
Anyway good luck in the game jam man.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I was going to respond with something snarky, but realized I didn't care enough to even bother with that. So, goodbye!

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Hey...uh... are you okay ero ?
I know it's stressful to participate in a game jam but... try to be nice to your player you know ?
Anyway good luck in the game jam man.
player? he's just a moderator with power syndrome.

EDIT: tried to delete my account but canceled it to reply here, and now i can''t delete it anymore lol. Can some idiot mods who loves tons of annoying rules delete my account for me lolol?

anyway, i'll be back in a week to check my account back, i figure the mods here are too busy making more and more annoying rules to do anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not entirely sure why you're so bitter about the rules and us, when we haven't shown even the slightest bit of hostility towards you. Account deleted as requested, but you're still welcome to the forums, if you ever want to remake an account.

If anybody else ever comes across more info to add to the OP, I'd be more than happy to update and move this.