What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Cyber Sakura] サイバー桜 Ecstasy Fantasy エクスタシーファンタジー 性転換は愛とともに (RE149914, RJ149914)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: エクスタシーファンタジー 性転換は愛とともに RJ149914 (completed)

ファイル Audio/SE/SY_操作音9 - 決定 が見つかりません。

Does anyone know what is causing this error, and how to fix it? Sorry for bumping with this.
Looks like it could be missing an audio file. When this happens to me I try to copy an audio file and give it the name that it's looking for.

Aderangedcow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it could be missing an audio file. When this happens to me I try to copy an audio file and give it the name that it's looking for.
I tried this, but it didn't work out. Oh well, I'll just sit tight for a while until I decide to try and solve this problem another time. I appreciate the help none the less.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the ahegao faces reminds me a lot of the circle kame artists, could they be the same or is just a style coincidence?

perost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ファイル Audio/SE/SY_操作音9 - 決定 が見つかりません。

Does anyone know what is causing this error, and how to fix it? Sorry for bumping with this.
Check that you have a file named SY_操作音9 - 決定.wav in Audio/SE. If you don't have it something's gone wrong when unpacking the game, because it's in the archive that shortykilz linked to. If you do have it then you might not have Windows set up properly for japanese locale. When do you get the error? At the start of the game?

Aderangedcow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check that you have a file named SY_操作音9 - 決定.wav in Audio/SE. If you don't have it something's gone wrong when unpacking the game, because it's in the archive that shortykilz linked to. If you do have it then you might not have Windows set up properly for japanese locale. When do you get the error? At the start of the game?
Yeah, I get the error right when I boot it up. i know it's not my computer settings. I'l look for the file in the archive.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When you're in the palace in the second continent and you're fighting the guards on the second floor, how do you break out of that little area where the golden one keeps respawning?
Just gotta keep climbing up and through the castle until there's no apparent way to keep going, at which point you have to reach an area around the center of the room (sort of marked by four pillars surrounding it with no barriers in between) where you get trapped in by flames. The gold knight will keep chasing you throughout this.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what to do after you pass the baby?

nvm I found that you need to do a H event to continue
can someone please tell me where to go after this event I have done the H scene and found the sleeping man but now i don't know wherre to go?

thanks

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone please tell me where to go after this event I have done the H scene and found the sleeping man but now i don't know wherre to go?

thanks
1st castle east side has dungeon round by hill, inside vs boss get fairy shoes, equip it can walk on water, go north desert's upper area talk to ghost can get crystal

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Beat the game.

It was obvious the group was trying to wrap things up and get it over with in the last quarter of the game. Oh well, at least the H scenes were pretty good (particularly the NTR ones).

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm kinda having a difficult time. I didn't realize you could only learn 20 skills and kinda gimped myself, what type of builds do you guys recommend?

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm kinda having a difficult time. I didn't realize you could only learn 20 skills and kinda gimped myself, what type of builds do you guys recommend?
You can change skills, just go to learn and then when the box comes up, choose what you want to overwrite.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Always getting an Error when i try starting the Exe.... Something with my RTP... Never had such problems before and i played and dled hundreds of games. Anyone who knows what I'm doing wrong? :O

here is a screenshot of my problem.... Would be really grateful for any advise.

Tym3k

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get through that castle with dead bodies and living statues? I kinda got stuck in there.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Always getting an Error when i try starting the Exe.... Something with my RTP... Never had such problems before and i played and dled hundreds of games. Anyone who knows what I'm doing wrong? :O

here is a screenshot of my problem.... Would be really grateful for any advise.
Problem solved.... if anyone else has this problem they should check if they have RTP installed.... also be sure to note that this is not a VX ACE game... it's only VX. I only had the RTP for VX ACE so of course i got this error.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone mind sharing save files?

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bit question.. are the hentai cg of this game animated or not?

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Game is kinda boring. Stopped after around 90 mins.... It's grindy as fuck and the dungeons are boring and really huge. The CG's are way below my expectation. The Menus and the old RPG maker version also suck.... The only outstanding thing this game offers are the character animations.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game seems awesome. Here's hoping it receives a translation someday.

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is a little bit boring. The fact that you can kill stuff from the world map helps take off the edge when your grinding. And grinding is a boring affair...

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man! How the hell do you get in that last castle to get the fairy shoes or whatever? The guy at the front just won't let me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.