What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Cyber Sakura] [ サイバー桜 ] Sex Quest II -Sleeping Princess and Silence of the Gods- / SEXQUESTII 眠れる姫君と神々の沈黙 RE092771 RJ092771

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
came across this while looking around for info about the pretty girl may cry 2nd version since they're released on the same day
this one seems interesting (in the norm and weird way), haven't gotten around to playing it much yet though
i don't think it has loli, but maybe those weird Russian doll shaped chibi's count

dlsite:

mediafire:

probably going to take me longer than others to give advice since i'll be using a text hooker
basic info is ure in a world that if someone...climaxes they petrify, which is used against your enemies
and to save, press on the red book in your room or inns
so far from the start, it's go to the house on the very top right, 2nd floor, talk to piano guy, go back down, go to the next map on the left, talk to the sister, back to town, the item shop to the right of the city, go into the back and find a rope in one of the drawers, go to the well on the right of town, use click it and select 縄のロープ (rope), and go down, after getting out, it's the 3rd option, go to the nun in blue
fighting system is, 1st menu: manual, auto, run. 2nd menu (manual): norm atk, skill, def, item

"Ejaculate and you will fossilize and die."
A curse on all men spreads across the world,
and god, king and hero join forces to triumph against evil.
War and peace meets sex and... sex!

*** Sex Quest II is here! ***
10 new story episodes! Double (2x) map and scenario size!
You'll laugh! You'll be moved! A fun RPG sequel.

* Sex battle system
Erotic text changes based on situation
* Buddy system party
Choose from 1 of 3 members to go on quests
* Day and night global effects
New events! Explore two time zones

*** Tons o' content! ***
Over 80 base cute monster girls! (170 total types!)
Over 70 erotic skills to master!
Beautiful classical BGM - so soothing!
Cute dot graphic ero events in the village.
Check out girls in your monster guide book anytime.
Bonus puzzle game! Unlocks a special item.
Customizable text and BGM settings.
Gameplay: Approximately 15 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunoichi ninpocho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Cyber Sakura] セックスクエストII 眠れる姫君と神々の沈黙 (sexquest 2)

what to do after the nuns?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

what to do after the nuns?
after the nun in blue leaves, go talk to the guy near the piano (the one you talked to before), he tells you to go to the forest (which is left of the church) and in the deepest part of the first talk to a man
edit: what to do after fairy land? The fairy queen asks to bring her something, the only accesible locations are forest where U saved some guy, and a house where at night I help the guy steal from the mansion, then he throws me into a pit and fairy queen reverses time a bit
edit2: nevermind, you just need to examine the hole, and then burry it before you talk to the guy

Last edited:

orthas

Reputation score

are the attacks animated like their other game?( )

OP
broken_wings

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

are the attacks animated like their other game?( )
no, they're not, or at least the attacks i've gotten so far arn't

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

tried the game... graphics are way too wierd for me :S ... srsly ... little pig women? wtf

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...you just need to examine the hole, and then burry it before you talk to the guy
I thought I'd continue this bizarre mini-walkthrough.
After that guy runs away and the fairy queen doesn't reverse time, go talk to the fairy queen again. Then, climb the tower to the top.

After the towers, the closest inn/save is upwards and to the right when you reach the sign. You'll need it when it approaches night-time in this area. Go to the farthest end of the woods to left of sign to pick up item. Then, take a long path through the town to talk to the old guy hiding behind the inn (after you've talked to the old woman in the town).

Edit: pass time until night and enter the cave. Talk to the girl at the top of the poker table.
Can anyone translate well enough to know if she's a futa? She likes to flash her genitals, but her sprite is too small to really tell which type of genital it is.

Edit2: Take futa? girl and go to the cave level.

Last edited:
OP
broken_wings

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hmm, i got an email from the circle, i wonder if they actually go here, or jus did some google-fu to find it, i wonder if "pm"'s could be sent

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after the nun in blue leaves, go talk to the guy near the piano (the one you talked to before), he tells you to go to the forest (which is left of the church) and in the deepest part of the first talk to a man
edit: what to do after fairy land? The fairy queen asks to bring her something, the only accesible locations are forest where U saved some guy, and a house where at night I help the guy steal from the mansion, then he throws me into a pit and fairy queen reverses time a bit
edit2: nevermind, you just need to examine the hole, and then burry it before you talk to the guy
ok what item do i need and where do i find it to burry the hole it keeps spaming put item in but i dont have the item to use
i saved him in the woods and a item drop on the grownd but i cant get the item it will not let me

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

man broken , you are on TOP of these games :D nice screenshots btw. Didn't know the game looked like that.

OP
broken_wings

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wells pm if u want it
or this torrent:

Last edited:

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

never mind i find the item lol

Last edited:

Amour

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

I'm stuck after a maze tower with 2 blue orbs and 2 red orbs, bottom right of the world map. I took the four orbs with me, meet a guy at the entrance, and now I don't know what to do.

I tried putting back the blue/red orbs randomly, I tried freeing the miners, I tried winning at the Tetris game, etc. Help requested. :)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello,

I'm stuck after a maze tower with 2 blue orbs and 2 red orbs, bottom right of the world map. I took the four orbs with me, meet a guy at the entrance, and now I don't know what to do.

I tried putting back the blue/red orbs randomly, I tried freeing the miners, I tried winning at the Tetris game, etc. Help requested. :)
First place put red orb can make a road to 2nd place for putting orbs, 2nd place put red one too then move back to 1st one take out red orb, go 2nd place again put blue orb with or without red one can make road.

Amour

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried this.
On second set of pillars, 4 possibilities:
* red path is back to first set of pillars and entrance
* blue path is chest on top
* mixed path is a chest on bottom-left and a sign on top-right
* no path: the pillars are removed, monsters are removed and you get permanently stuck (you need to reload a savegame):

Don't know what to do. :(
Maybe someone with a savedata?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried this.
On second set of pillars, 4 possibilities:
* red path is back to first set of pillars and entrance
* blue path is chest on top
* mixed path is a chest on bottom-left and a sign on top-right
* no path: the pillars are removed, monsters are removed and you get permanently stuck (you need to reload a savegame):

Don't know what to do. :(
Maybe someone with a savedata?
Dont know have this bug... but like blue or purple have road if move down.

Amour

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you share your savegame maybe?
Anywhere with 36%-100% unlocked is fine.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok i just got the 4 orbs to and all chests in that place was leaving then some guy stop me what do i do now ?

Last edited:

Amour

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do i do now ?
It was my question one day ago.
I really don't know what to do now, my progress is at the same point.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok i just got the 4 orbs to and all chests in that place was leaving then some guy stop me what do i do now ?
Like if he stolen or give him item from cave, then back to town's bar get information of thief hidden base, get the loc start from board of barren land(the forest in east of single inn, in south of forest near river can see the board in barren land).