Also for inspiration:

May I bring you Eirin's shady new drug that can produce cabbits? :D

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: CYOAS: Touhou Style~!

(Sorry Keylo, but I am more of a Marisu fan myself, so no Cabbits.)

The Red Eyes of Madness- Reisen Udongein Inaba Scenario:Lust scented trouble

And less than a second later, Reisen realized what was in the trap.
It was aphrodisiac made by Eirin. But since this was made by Eirin, it was completely like water, no side effects, lasts for hours, AND it actually works! Reisen's nipples were erect, her body is burning, and she feels like she has a fever, and she feels herself getting turned on as her pussy started to get wet. She feel herself lose balance, but quickly regained it. She tries to suppress the effects of the drug, but since it's made by Eirin her efforts was almost useless. Quickly, Reisen tried to return to her room. No matter what is happening she needs to hide, her hands wanted to relieve herself but she's not about to do it in the middle of the hall. She ran in a daze until she reached her room. She opened the door, went in, shut the door, and immediately, her hands flew to her sex, rubbing herself through her panties. As she lowered herself to the ground, her hands sped up till she gasped and orgasmed. Feeling tired, she wanted to sleep, but the infected part of her mind lusts for more. Torn between the two choices she feels as if her mind is slowly being torn into pieces. She has two choices right now, resist or give in, or else she will go insane and give in anyways.

(I still think I am doing it wrong.)

Choice:Choices, choices.
A)Resist
B)Give in

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Uh.....isn't B the only real option here? Seeing as Reisen's apparently that weak willed already.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

B - she masturbates until she falls asleep.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Reisen ain't THAT weak.
She can pull through if she puts her mind to it I am sure.
This gives a few paths to take, it all depends.
Falling Asleep?
SHE'S GONNA GOD DAMN ATTACK SOMEONE!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Reisen ain't THAT weak.
She can pull through if she puts her mind to it I am sure.
This gives a few paths to take, it all depends.
Falling Asleep?
SHE'S GONNA GOD DAMN ATTACK SOMEONE!
Fine, she goes and starts humping Eirin.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean the other way around right?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

How about...

C - Tewi foolishly bursts in to gloat over her successful prank, followed by option B?

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

How about Tewi foolishly bursts in, gets raped makes a lot of noise, attracts Eirin, Reisen humps Eirin, then some other stuff?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Knowing the preferences of ULMF users, this is how things are going to go anyway...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Complaint: Reisen humping Eirin is about as likely as Zun making another male character in the Gensokyo universe asides from Rinnosuke and Genji.

Reverse that however and... yeah.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

this.......even though i have no clue who or what these characters are
No matter, all welcome. Just don't judge Touhou by this story any more than you would judge anything else that turns up here... =)

Reisen on the left,
Tewi on the right, (pronounced Tei)

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well fuck, half way through I clicked preview and it erased everything cause I wasn't 'logged on'. Sorry if this wait was a bit too long.

The Red Eyes of Madness- Reisen Udongein Inaba Scenario:pink Karma

Tewi chose this time burst in. Reisen looked at her with a dazed and slightly confused expression as Tewi taunted her.

"Geez Reisen, I never knew you were such a slutty bunny. I wonder what would Mas-"

But she was cut off by Reisen as she lunged at her, forcing her down on the ground before forcing her tongue into Tewi's open mouth. Her hands immediately started to rub on Tewi's small breasts while Tewi struggled against the deep kiss. As Reisen's tongue twirled in Tewi's mouth, Tewi started to feel hot and her mind began to fill with a haze. Her vision blurred as her resistance grew weaker and it wasn't long before Tewi started to return Reisen's kiss with enthusiasm.

Reisen continued to rub on Tewi's small chest through her clothing and soon she felt the hard nipples of Tewi and her attention switched, she pinched them and Tewi trembled as Reisen continued to rub and fondle them. Reisen pulled away from Tewi's mouth at that point and started to lick Tewi's nipples.

As Reisen licked, Tewi felt a strange sensation. This strange sensation however gave birth to an even higher level of pleasure. Wanting to move on Reisen moved one of her free hands inside Tewi's underwear towards her clit. She started slowly with her finger rubbing the tip of it, her soft finger twirling around it, before her hands moved on to her pussy, tracing the lips down and moving back up.

No longer paying much attention Tewi yelped as Reisen bit on her nipple, her eyes staring at Tewi's blushing face before she plunged her finger into Tewi's tight vagina. Tewi closed her eyes as Reisen slowly wiggled her finger around, causing the underwear to soak. Finally, Reisen pulled her finger back out and licked it before she got up and removed her own soaked panties, throwing them to the side. Reisen slowly removed Tewi's dress and underwear before lowing herself down before Tewi's flooding pussy.

Reisen started once again by poking Tewi's sensative area before spreading it open and started to eat her out while her free hand is deep inside herself. Tewi moaned and held Reisen's head close to her crotch as Reisen started to completely bury her tongue inside Tewi.

During this Tewi felt a similar strange sensation as Reisen continued to dive into her with increasing ferocity until Tewi came with a gasp and shuddered as the orgasm shook her whole body. The orgasm seemed to have cleared Tewi's head a bit as the fog in her mind was slowly lifted. But Reisen however was still going at it as if nothing had happened. Tewi's resistance came back at this point and she started pushing at Reisen.

"Re- Reisen, stop it." She moaned.

Reisen did not listen and continued her assult on Tewi's pussy accompanied by the strange sensation. Slowly the haze in Tewi's mind refilled, and Tewi felt her mind starting to blank out.

"Reisen! Stop!" Tewi yelled at her.

Reisen stopped, and recoiled instinctively. They stared at each other for a minute before the door flew open...

Event:Who bursted in?
A)Eirin
B)Kaguya
C)Other?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

A) Eirin.

Punishment time. For Udonge, and maybe Tewi as well.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

G) Genji!

...No, sorry, I'm being absurd. Eirin's good.