CYOAS: Touhou Style~!

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: CYOAS: Touhou Style~!

The Red Eyes of Madness- Reisen Udongein Inaba Scenario:Victim Card

Eirin stood at the doorway with a look of amusment on her face. After all, it wasn't very common to find two female rabbit youkai going at it.

Tewi was scared stiff as she looked up at Eirin's smiling face. Reisen however was still in her somewhat dazed state, her face showing nothing but lustful desires.

"Ma-Master, Help me will ya?" Tewi called out and scarried to Eirin's side away from Reisen who kept her gaze on Eirin.

Eirin sighed, before speaking in a annoyed tone, "You guys were making a lot of noise you know, not to mention you could've awoken some of the people resting. So what do you guys have to say to this?"

"It was Reisen's fault!" Tewi protested, knowing that if she was to admit her crime, she'd be the one punished.

But Reisen just continued to look at Eirin, ignoring their conversation.

Eirin noticed Reisen's strange reaction and knew, once again, this must be the result of Tewi's pranks. It wasn't hard to figure out since Tewi had stolen some of Eirin's drugs before and gave them to Reisen. All of them yielded interesting results that Reisen however did not approve. This leaves the question of what did Tewi give her this time?

"Tewi, tell me what you did to Reisen and you might be spared." Eirin said coyly.

But during this time Reisen had gotten impatient. Wanting more fun she dashed at Eirin, although not quite knocking her down. Reisen's hand squeezed on Eirin's grown chest, her other rubbing down towards Eirin's crotch.

Eirin however was a bit too tall for Reisen to kiss. So instead of kissing, Reisen's tongue started to lick at Eirin's collarbone. While rubbing her dripping wet pussy against Eirin's thigh.

Eirin was surprised and mad at Reisen's unusual behavior, and she grabbed Reisen's hand molesting her and twisted it, forcing it behind her and pushed her down to the ground.

Taking advantage of the pinned Reisen Eirin took out a syringe with a yellow liquid in it and injected it into the squirming Reisen. About a second later, Reisen's body relexed and she feinted.

Eirin waited a second or so before grabbing Reisen and hoisted her onto her back. She motioned to Tewi to grab their clothes and follow her to her room.

Eirin's room is always kinda scary to Tewi. It was a room full of different kinds of potions and other material, in a sparse corner of the room was a futon, it was quite out of place compared to the other more chaotic parts of the room.

Eirin lowered Reisen onto the futon as Tewi redressed before facing the inevitable interrogation. As she steeled herself she asked herself one major question--to lie, or not to lie?

Choice:Truth or Lies
A)Tell the Truth and the whole Truth
B)Tell 'enough'
C)A bit of 'patching'
D)'Story' time

Btw people~ Happy new year sorry for the delay.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

C, A Tewi that doesn't lie at least a little isn't Tewi. I stand by that as an avid Touhou fan. >.>

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Tewi always uses either option C or D... In this case, I think that C is a bit more suitable. Eirin would be able to tell if Tewi lied too much.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yup. I'm gonna pick door C please.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, lets hope internet doesn't delete my work this time.

The Red Eyes of Madness- Reisen Udongein Inaba Scenario:Gap of Lies

Whenever Tewi would get into trouble, Eirin would punish her. Most of the punishments are... weird ones that focuses on scaring her into stopping the pranks.

Tei however could never stop. She had grown addicted to Reisen's cute distressed face everytime she falls into a trap. She blames Eirin for that even if she didn't really know why.

"Well Tewi? What do you have to say for yourself?" Eirin asked

'I think I am addicted to Reisen's face when she falls in my traps.' is what she wanted to say, but this is no joking matter...

"It was the Sukima monster (Yukari for the folks that don't know her by this nickname.)! She was the one that gave me the potion and dig the hole! She's scary you know... you gotta forgive me Master." She didn't lie... not really. Yukari did gave her the potion and told her to put it in the hole, the hole was just dug by Tewi that is all.

Eirin smiled. She already have all the answers she wanted, but she never did like to just let Tewi walk away. Eirin always liked to tease Tewi, while she does not openly tease her. Whenever Eirin would get the chance she would have some fun and enjoy the flushed, scaried face of Tewi.

"And how would you know how to make a hole? The manison's floor is made out of wood you know. Don't tell me you ripped the floor apart?!" Eirin acted angry but she was smiling on the inside... the moment she is looking for is closing.

"N-no! I wouldn't do that!" Tewi started to explain, "You see, the panels are actually removable so if you remove them a hole will appear that leads straight into the basement floors and then you just have to position a pot or someth-"

"You know a lot about this don't you? T-e-w-i~" Eirin smiled at the bunny. She was so proud of her tricks she blurted it out to Eirin out of excitement. Her face turned into a grim look, her eyes nervous and avoiding eye contact. Even without touching her Eirin can tell her heart is beating faster.

"Well... y-you know, I was just exploring and stuff... an-and I uh... found out about it by accident..." Usually when Tewi's lying, she had a business-like attitude paired with a professional voice that did not weaver no matter what. But right now, against the dreaded smile of Eirin, her attitude and professionalism seems quite shattered.

With that, Eirin had figured out what had happened but not yet quite satisfied she prepared for the finishing blow...

"Tewi, Tewi... What should I do with you? After all, lying is such a bad thing..."

Choice: To punish or not to punish...
A)Let Tewi go
B)Make Tewi work
C)Make Tewi help Reisen
D)Do experiments on Tewi

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

D. For science!

Realistically though?

B or C. Tewi is the only means by which the Luanarians have control over the earth rabbits. Cheese Tewi off too much, and then... no earth rabbits.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

C

Reisen is the butt of nearly every joke in the mansion... Especially Tewi's jokes. Let's turn the tables a little.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

C sounds most appropriate... make Tewi "help" with what she did to Reisen.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I should've added a choice that involved experiment AND 'help'.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

The Red Eyes of Madness- Reisen Udongein Inaba Scenario:Tei Control

Tewi looked horrified. Her future looks bleak as she waited for Eirin's final judgement upon her.

"Your punishment... will be..."

Tewi gulped.

"To keep Reisen occupied."

Tewi blinked. She heard the words, but not the meaning. Eirin would never make things easy for her, but with Reisen out cold what is she suppose to do? Is this a trap? A joke perhapes?

"What do you mean by that Master?" She asked cautiously, preparing for the unexpected.

Eirin smiled at her. Taking care of Reisen in her current state will not be easy. Eirin can't keep her drugged forever and once she wakes up she will start trying to get off again, but if she does that in Eirin's room not only will there be a disatrous aftermath it certainly will bother everyone in Eientei, something Eirin would not allow.

"It's not as simple as you would expect it to be Tewi." Eirin finally replied, "When Reisen wakes up, she will be wanting some hm... 'company' and you will have to give her the 'attention' she wants. You understand right?" Eirin finished with a smile.

Tewi can only nod in bitter agreement.

"Good!" And Eirin got up, grabbed a few bottles and as she approach the door she was halted by Tewi's voice.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Asked Tewi, she obviously did not want Eirin to leave her to a sex crazed rabbit.

"I am going to the medical room to make an antidote for Udonge." Answered Eirin.

"Why can't you do it here?"

"I only experiment here." Eirin replied, and with a smile exited the room and closed the door.

Tewi turned back to the sleeping Reisen. Under the moonlight shining through the window her hair glittered beautifully. Her face, peaceful and relexed, her lips parting slightly.

Tewi shook herself out of her reverie. What was she doing? She asked herself. She looked at Reisen again but did not allow herself to be mesmerized. She yawned, and laid next to Reisen staring at her. Face to face, Tewi stared at Reisen only to feel the warm breath of Reisen on her face... She fell asleep.

Option: Who wakes up first? Reisen or Tewi?
A)Reisen
B)Tewi

Extra: Did they sleep till morning?
Y/N

Extra 2: Did Eirin cure Reisen during their sleep together?
Y/N

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Weee, and the rabbit went down the rabbit hole!

Also,
A! Sleep molestation! Woo!

1) Perfect and Elegant Maid- Izayoi Sakuya
2) An Ordinary Magician- Kirisame Marisa
3)The Red Eyes of Madness- Reisen Udongein Inaba
I am offended that there's no China!!

She had best be in the story somewhere >=o

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, you joined too late I see.
If the story went Marisa's or Sakuya's way Meiling would have a role in them as I planned the furthest with those two, but instead I got Reisen whose storyline isn't as well developed but I thought no one would pick plain old Reisen with sex appeal but guess not.
Once Reisen gets cured (Which should be any moment now...) there will be a choice to neither stay her storyline
and goes after Yukari only to be captured and raped.
or we move on to other people. So if you want Meiling be sure to vote~

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, you joined too late I see.
If the story went Marisa's or Sakuya's way Meiling would have a role in them as I planned the furthest with those two, but instead I got Reisen whose storyline isn't as well developed but I thought no one would pick plain old Reisen with sex appeal but guess not.
Once Reisen gets cured (Which should be any moment now...) there will be a choice to neither stay her storyline
and goes after Yukari only to be captured and raped.
or we move on to other people. So if you want Meiling be sure to vote~
Marisa and Sakuya are overrated. Srsly.

Twisted

Reputation score

Def not Sakuya. Not voting for Ms. Pads!
As for Marisa, yeh. Bit overrated.. but that means moar Hong Meiling <_< >_>
So maybe.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I am a Saku and Mari fan although not to the point where all reasons are abandoned.
And Saku does NOT use pads, she grew! A mortal human such as herself will certainly grow yes?
But otherwise I really do think she has breasts although not large.
But if you guys want less overratedness I suppose I will have to draw out my trump card - KOAKUMA!

Twisted

Reputation score

Well I am a Saku and Mari fan although not to the point where all reasons are abandoned.
And Saku does NOT use pads, she grew! A mortal human such as herself will certainly grow yes?
But otherwise I really do think she has breasts although not large.
But if you guys want less overratedness I suppose I will have to draw out my trump card - KOAKUMA!
Dare you challenge the canon?
PADS.
Sakuya having breasts is like Cirno being able add 2+2
It just ain't right.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Go check on the gensokyo page and watched the video I posted and get this referrence from it...
YES I DO!
Saku has breasts, deal with it!
Listen well you Hourai Neet!
She's human and I think growing is all part of being human so while I does not approve of large breast Saku I do think she has them. It's just like saying Sanae should have huge breasts when she really doesn't have that big of a bust.

Twisted

Reputation score

Next thing you'll be saying is that Reimu doesn't have sexy armpits D:
also, 50 seconds into the video proves my point. *stands victorious*
But anyways, continue on...