What's new

ACT [D-Dub Software] Bonecraft

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bonecraft

a personal question to the one that bought it.

does it have more actions than 1 vs 1??? you know like gang and stuff?? or still same as bonetown but with more movements?
theres lots of recycling, in terms of poses I think the only new one is the tribbing thing that was in the trailer. and its like a scenery pose... i've only gotten the chance to play through it on easy mode though... its better than bonetown, but I feel like I was ripped off having bought bonetown a couple years ago and this game being virtually the same shit with a different story line.
IMO dont give D-Dub any more money, they're lazy fucks who arent going to make a genuinely new game even if this one sells like crazy...

thats not to say this and bonetown aren't fun, its just fucking ridiculous that they think they can get away with copying the moves, combat system (for the most part, the flamethrower is identical to the whiskey breath etc etc) and the poses. robogirl is recycled from the robot in bonetown ,the elves and orcs arent (all ive seen so far are elves orcs and robo girl) but the elves resemble the angel girl quite closely...

I'll pass it on hardmode later and then tell you if I found some new sex scenes or something though.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm more than likely going to get Neg Rep'd for this, but, eh, fuck it.
I cetainly hope not, most pirates don't give a shit what you think/say/do untill it affects them.

Besides, you're mostly right, if a company doesn't turn a profit, they'll fold, end of story.

NEEDS MOAR COMMAS,,,,!

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In regards to piracy, i have always thought companies take the wrong tack to deal with it. You wont beat pirates by trying to stamp them out short of unbreakable DRM, which is likely to piss off legitimate customers who bought the game.

Those who aren't going to pay for a game wont, DRM or not. Those who are willing to buy games they like the look of may well do so 'after' having pirated and played it.

Short version, is piracy a problem? Yes. Does it have a real answer? I don't believe so. My take however is stop getting so uptight and regard it as free advertising if people choose to pirate it.. and hope they like it enough they'll either buy it or its sequels.

(Sorry for derailing the topic, i just find the piracy issue interesting)

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are some of the prices on DList outrageous? Yes, but we don't know what percentage of those sales go to the developer, and what goes to the site.
First the developer sets the money they want per sale, then DLsite adds onto that. See image:

Not Sure

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there rape in it?

Some screen shots of the sex would be interesting to see.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No rape, its actually really vanilla. the dialogue is more dirty than the sex. which is fine, like i said its a fun game, im just fucking pissed that its just bonetown in space

bonetown was better in a lot of ways because it was like Sex GTA or something where it was all about getting high on several different drugs and fucking chicks..... bonecraft is about fucking space elves and a little bit of pillaging

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I can tell beating it on hardmode only unlocks models from Bonetown.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ya, its not that Bonecraft is a bad game. It's that Bonetown was so unique and innovative, that Bonecraft just seems like a weak sequel with not nearly as much work put behind it.

Reputation score

I like the fact that it's less Warcraft or Starcrafty as it looks and more 40k

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I can tell beating it on hardmode only unlocks models from Bonetown.
easy mode unlocks the normal chicks.... does hard mode really only unlock other models from bonetown? I havent really put much effort into it because i found the second level annoying on hard mode, every time robo girl gets fucked you have to start over and shes really hard to shoot at

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

easy mode unlocks the normal chicks.... does hard mode really only unlock other models from bonetown? I havent really put much effort into it because i found the second level annoying on hard mode, every time robo girl gets fucked you have to start over and shes really hard to shoot at
Beat the game on Normal, then just redo the missions on Hard with beefed up weapons. It didn't take me more than a couple extra hours. Beating the game on Hard only unlocks the normal chicks which is utterly depressing. In free roam you can find 25 Alien Artifacts that unlock sex with someone that looks like Kerrigan from Starcraft (Zergy Kerrigan).

On doing some comparisons, the map used for the first few missions is identical to the Firmwood map from Bonetown, so it really is as recycled a game as it looks. I'll give them credit for making the models look much smoother overall (females anyway), and I have to laugh that they got Neil Kaplan to VA (Tychus from SC2 and from many other games/shows as well) the main character.

I would have liked to see some variety in the animations and more character, BUT I understand that they are a very small studio and they've rumored at mod tools which may make for some entertaining content.

Meh, I'm happy I saved 35 bucks.
And yes, it really wasn't worth the 35 bucks, we'll see if it becomes worth it at some point.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

found game in piratebay but no crack yet. Just here for heads up

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game on Normal, then just redo the missions on Hard with beefed up weapons. It didn't take me more than a couple extra hours. Beating the game on Hard only unlocks the normal chicks which is utterly depressing. In free roam you can find 25 Alien Artifacts that unlock sex with someone that looks like Kerrigan from Starcraft (Zergy Kerrigan).

On doing some comparisons, the map used for the first few missions is identical to the Firmwood map from Bonetown, so it really is as recycled a game as it looks. I'll give them credit for making the models look much smoother overall (females anyway), and I have to laugh that they got Neil Kaplan to VA (Tychus from SC2 and from many other games/shows as well) the main character.

I would have liked to see some variety in the animations and more character, BUT I understand that they are a very small studio and they've rumored at mod tools which may make for some entertaining content.

And yes, it really wasn't worth the 35 bucks, we'll see if it becomes worth it at some point.
Meh I'll play it because I already bought it... but for them to recycle effectively EVERYTHING from the game is pathetic.

-bought poses are all the poses from bonetown, like the carrot dildo scene etc etc etc... stuff you unlocked in that game...
-the combat is the same in this game, with the punching and the weapons, but now the drug attacks are just ranged weapons
-on easy mode it took me like 15 minutes to beat the game.... bonetown was long as hell compared to this (imo more gameplay is better)

the only way this game will be worth it is if they add a mod like they did with bonetown that at least has new poses

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it just came out like 2 days ago.. its not gonig to be cracked for a couple months probably...

just beat the game in hard... fucking ridiculous... seriously the new poses are all in the orgy level and you cant get a good look at them... maybe they'll do a mod where you can play as sexbot and see those lesbian poses that you cant get a good look at

Last edited: