What's new

RPG [ D-Gate] Card Quest 2 Yokai Buster Akane / CardQuest2 妖怪バスター・アカネ RE144136 RJ144136

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrancarX5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: CardQuest2 妖怪バスター・アカネ

Hey Guys, It's been a while, I have all the other files necessary, I need the graphics file, does anyone have this compiled into a .rar? PM me the files if you do have them.

Also, I grabbed the scenario download, I think I'm still missing the graphics and that's it....

Last edited:

Sevrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have this game?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heads up, It looks like Camel's expansion to the game is about to hit, Featuring at least 2 more girls to fight. One is unknown, the other is the Gourd Oni.

He is expecting to have it ready and released at the end of Golden Week, expect it around may 5th~8th if all goes well :D

Blog Post:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Heads up, It looks like Camel's expansion to the game is about to hit, Featuring at least 2 more girls to fight. One is unknown, the other is the Gourd Oni.

He is expecting to have it ready and released at the end of Golden Week, expect it around may 5th~8th if all goes well :D

Blog Post:
Oh snap! I was actually right when I guessed at some pictures and a translation a while ago?
Looking on D-gate's blog, it appears that there might be some more content coming to the game eventually, based on what the last picture on this post shows.
Woohoo! More stuff to look forward to!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The update is out now! Along with the girl with the huge gourd, it looks like there's at least one other boss. A ghost girl it looks like. If there's any more than that, that'd be awesome. Just gotta wait now.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a download link to the update?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a download link to the update?
I'm not sure. I wonder you'd find something like that.

By the way, Hey Danielwain, do you have any plans to translate the new update content since you did the rest of the game?

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very much appreciated friend!

Edit: This is pretty difficult lol.

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, Hey Danielwain, do you have any plans to translate the new update content since you did the rest of the game?
Oh, is there already new content? I just downloaded that, but it looks exactly the same as the old version. I also played through the whole game again, but almost nothing seems to have changed. Maybe it's because I pasted my patch into the folder. Where would I find the new content in-game under normal circumstances? And yes, if there is new content I'll do my best to translate that as well. :D

PS: If there's a new update, please let me know via PM next time, I haven't taken a look at this thread in a while. Though I guess I'll do it more frequently, from now on.

Edit: Oh, just found the new content in the files, though I still don't know where you'd encounter the new bosses in-game. Please do not tell me it's in the second bonus dungeon. Dear god, no. If it is I'm literally going to cry. (and eventually provide a save file after beating that fucker again)

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh, is there already new content? I just downloaded that, but it looks exactly the same as the old version. I also played through the whole game again, but almost nothing seems to have changed. Maybe it's because I pasted my patch into the folder. Where would I find the new content in-game under normal circumstances? And yes, if there is new content I'll do my best to translate that as well. :D

PS: If there's a new update, please let me know via PM next time, I haven't taken a look at this thread in a while. Though I guess I'll do it more frequently, from now on.

Edit: Oh, just found the new content in the files, though I still don't know where you'd encounter the new bosses in-game. Please do not tell me it's in the second bonus dungeon. Dear god, no. If it is I'm literally going to cry. (and eventually provide a save file after beating that fucker again)
It's actually a separate scenario that is selectable at the title screen.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you need to have a completed save for it to show up though.

That link already has one, I believe, but a fresh copy off of DLsite wouldn't.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I just found it. Well then, I'll get to translating it. Hopefully that won't conflict with my previous patch in any way. Well, I'll do some testing, thanks for the hint.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And thus, lo and behold, your prayers were answered! Heh, not really. :D I just pulled an all-nighter on this one to catch up to this. As such, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some errors and stuff like that. I didn't really bother with the battle stuff, I just translated the bare necessities there. The new story arc should pretty much be completed with this. I also revisited my old patch and fixed a bunch of grammar stuff. Enough of me rambling, here are your treats. If anything crashes, let me know.

Patch for version 1.0 (only main game):

Patch for version 1.11 (only extra content):

Hope this works, otherwise just tell me what's wrong, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And thus, lo and behold, your prayers were answered! Heh, not really. :D I just pulled an all-nighter on this one to catch up to this. As such, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some errors and stuff like that. I didn't really bother with the battle stuff, I just translated the bare necessities there. The new story arc should pretty much be completed with this. I also revisited my old patch and fixed a bunch of grammar stuff. Enough of me rambling, here are your treats. If anything crashes, let me know.

Patch for version 1.0:

Patch for version 1.11

Hope this works, otherwise just tell me what's wrong, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
Hey, thanks dude, but I don't actually get how to apply the patch. I put the file in the main folder of the game, but it doesn't translate anything :(

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, thanks dude, but I don't actually get how to apply the patch. I put the file in the main folder of the game, but it doesn't translate anything :(
The 1.1 patch seems to only translate the extra scenario chapter. If you want to play the main scenario, you could just drop in the 1.0 patch instead, though you'll need to swap the patches again to get to the extra scenario since the 1.0 English patch will actually revert the whole game to 1.0 and close access to the extra chapter.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The 1.1 patch seems to only translate the extra scenario chapter. If you want to play the main scenario, you could just drop in the 1.0 patch instead, though you'll need to swap the patches again to get to the extra scenario since the 1.0 English patch will actually revert the whole game to 1.0 and close access to the extra chapter.
Thanks, I'll try. Right now I'm trying to download the english patch for 1.0 but mega seems to have some kind of problem.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As of now the patches don't seem to work together. You will have to download both and store them in the game directory. The simple solution to the problem is the load order of the game. It will always load the patch with the highest number. If you download both at the same time you should have patch.xp3 and patch (1).xp3. Put both into the game directory. Change the name of the extra patch into patch1.xp3 and the translation of the extra content is applied. Change the name of the main game patch to patch2.xp3 and the translation of the main game is applied. The patch with the highest number will be applied, so just change the name according to which you would like to play. Sorry, it's a little bit inconvenient this way, but combining both would take many an hour, so I'd rather have you use this solution. If you have any trouble with the new content because I didn't translate all the new attacks, please ask me. I will guide you through any problems you might encounter to the best of my abilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.