What's new

[D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

someone has the save data of the version 1.08?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know the creator included a "gallery unlock" save with the game so if you just want to get to the animations, you can use that. Its worth noting that the included gallery save only unlocks the gallery, game play and map locations are still locked. Hope this helps~.

In other news the creator also put up another update for his new game, it includes new game-play elements, animations, enemy walk and attack animations, and alternate heroine portrait. This game literally cannot come out fast enough.

Last edited:

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really feel like I'm playing this game entirely wrong.

Since the dash doesn't work and the main character is much too fat to actually dodge bullets without waist-high cover, I just tank everything with my face and drop combo every 35 hits because that's when it stops giving bonus health pickups. Is there even an incentive to getting 100+ combo? Seems like I'd only be losing out on potential gems that way.

The shotgun is just trash, does less damage than my akimbo berettas with a huge delay, has no range, and even misses at point blank. Haven't found a use for it besides breaking walls.

I got the ball launcher and it's even worse. It doesn't explode on impact, doesn't do much damage, and if I actually make use of its range I can't shoot my guns because it'll trigger prematurely. Feels like no matter how I'd use it, I'd deal less damage than simply shooting. And it can't be aimed up or down, so if all I wanted was a simple launch I could use the dedicated button for it.

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really feel like I'm playing this game entirely wrong.

Since the dash doesn't work and the main character is much too fat to actually dodge bullets without waist-high cover, I just tank everything with my face and drop combo every 35 hits because that's when it stops giving bonus health pickups. Is there even an incentive to getting 100+ combo? Seems like I'd only be losing out on potential gems that way.

The shotgun is just trash, does less damage than my akimbo berettas with a huge delay, has no range, and even misses at point blank. Haven't found a use for it besides breaking walls.

I got the ball launcher and it's even worse. It doesn't explode on impact, doesn't do much damage, and if I actually make use of its range I can't shoot my guns because it'll trigger prematurely. Feels like no matter how I'd use it, I'd deal less damage than simply shooting. And it can't be aimed up or down, so if all I wanted was a simple launch I could use the dedicated button for it.
The normal dash is terrible, and you should use Vorstob instead, because that does damage and has invincibility frames.

The only other skill that's actually worth using is Kugel Duett, but even that one's only useful for stunning bosses and cheesing enemies behind walls.

I didn't even realize that the bombs could be detonated early, good to know.

100+ combo is probably just for style points at the end of the level, nabbing 300+ on the canyon guy is satisfying.

Not really any wrong way to play since defeat is still its own reward, unless you keep diving into the iron maidens or something.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The normal dash is terrible, and you should use Vorstob instead, because that does damage and has invincibility frames.

The only other skill that's actually worth using is Kugel Duett, but even that one's only useful for stunning bosses and cheesing enemies behind walls.

I didn't even realize that the bombs could be detonated early, good to know.

100+ combo is probably just for style points at the end of the level, nabbing 300+ on the canyon guy is satisfying.

Not really any wrong way to play since defeat is still its own reward, unless you keep diving into the iron maidens or something.
Yeah I saw people talk about the real dash. I haven't unlocked it yet, but I'll pick it up as soon as it's in the shop.

Maybe then I'll get something other than B since I can actually avoid hits for once. I think I still got a B with 200 combo.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah I saw people talk about the real dash. I haven't unlocked it yet, but I'll pick it up as soon as it's in the shop.

Maybe then I'll get something other than B since I can actually avoid hits for once. I think I still got a B with 200 combo.
Try ducking/crouching. You should be able to dodge a majority of bullets aimed at you in early levels. Also use A shot to interrupt enemy's action.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way: Has anyone figured out what the options in the config menue do? I mean those three boxes on the right side. I couldn't find anything in this thread via search mode. Thanks in advance!

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try ducking/crouching. You should be able to dodge a majority of bullets aimed at you in early levels. Also use A shot to interrupt enemy's action.
Yeah, that's all you really can do besides jump, but the crouch actually expands your hitbox so you'll get hit by a bunch of other stuff you never would have while standing (like a spike pit right next to you).

The first boss would just always hit me with his bullet pattern because it can't be ducked under, and jumping just means you hit a different bullet. For that fight you can just get behind him, but that's not always possible in similar situations.

By the way: Has anyone figured out what the options in the config menue do? I mean those three boxes on the right side. I couldn't find anything in this thread via search mode. Thanks in advance!
Not knowing any Japanese myself:
1: Shows empty cartridges ejecting from your gun
2: [Something] Damage Flash
3: Damage Numbers

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apologies for the necro, but while everyone is raving about the creator's new project on Enty I'd thought I'd ask those who'd finished the game whether anyone figured out the locations of all the girls who need saving.

Right now I'm missing one girl each from the flying rock platform stage and from the crystal cave stage. I've gone through the stages multiple times and still have no idea where the girls are. I'll list the ones I've found which might help for an answer:

Rock stage:

1. One in an alcove which I can reach by destroying the rock wall with a shotgun.
2. Another behind a gate needing a key.
3. Just before the end of one level, there's an area I can drop down to at the signpost. A shaman raping a girl will be there.
4. During the section with lots of hanging ropes, there is a collapsible wall on the left just one of the shamans. Blow it up, go through one room with a suicide bomber elemental and then kill the 5 elementals in the room containing the girl and a +10HP chest.

Cave stage:

1. There's one in a room with two enemies. Reachable early on since one exit leads to the girl while the other continues onwards.
2. The lizardman raping the girl on a high platform on the same level where there's a ledge which collapses and sends Schonheit for a swim.
3. Very early on there's a platforming segment with small ledges to navigate. At the start of the stage on the bottom left there'll be a chest and a pigman raping one of the hostages.

Edit: Searched the thread and found one I missed. No one had any problems finding the one in the cave so still asking for help.
Edit 2: Looks like this post was a complete waste of time. Found the last hostage in the cave I missed.

Last edited:

gameChing

Reputation score

She has four states:
Raped 0-9 times: initial state
Raped 10-24 times: clothes are torn; Schonheit is blushing slightly
Raped 25-39 times: clothes torn further; Schonheit is blushing more
Raped 40+ times: covered in cum; Schonheit's eyes blank

You can change the displayed image on the status screen by pressing right.
well i did press

She has four states:
Raped 0-9 times: initial state
Raped 10-24 times: clothes are torn; Schonheit is blushing slightly
Raped 25-39 times: clothes torn further; Schonheit is blushing more
Raped 40+ times: covered in cum; Schonheit's eyes blank

You can change the displayed image on the status screen by pressing right.
how to get to status screen. i can't find anywhere

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I dont mean to necro but does anyone know the name/ripped file of the main menu theme? It is pretty nice. If not then I guess ill do it myself.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.