What's new

[D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Did you try binary yet? I've been trying to get the hp, mp, and sp values but can't get them.
I've been running a bunch of unknown initial value searches with all types, but cheat engine usually freezes before it completes the third search lol

I've give binary a look.

Wiiown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: I'm retarded, carry on.

Last edited:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way, anyone know what's the highest state of her cloth breaking? (the one in status screen) and how many times she has to get raped to get that far.
She has four states:
Raped 0-9 times: initial state
Raped 10-24 times: clothes are torn; Schonheit is blushing slightly
Raped 25-39 times: clothes torn further; Schonheit is blushing more
Raped 40+ times: covered in cum; Schonheit's eyes blank

You can change the displayed image on the status screen by pressing right.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She has four states:
Raped 0-9 times: initial state
Raped 10-24 times: clothes are torn; Schonheit is blushing slightly
Raped 25-39 times: clothes torn further; Schonheit is blushing more
Raped 40+ times: covered in cum; Schonheit's eyes blank

You can change the displayed image on the status screen by pressing right.
Thanks, I actually didn't know I could change the displayed image.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if you can get past the red organic wall in the 2nd extra final stage? Thanks

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know if you can get past the red organic wall in the 2nd extra final stage? Thanks
You have to look for a key in one of the out of the way rooms, then go into the locked room with that key and there will be a bomb you can pick up which will destroy that wall.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to look for a key in one of the out of the way rooms, then go into the locked room with that key and there will be a bomb you can pick up which will destroy that wall.
Thanks, didn't realize you can go down a platform by pushing down button twice

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone kind enough to post all girls to got rescued potision? Especially stage 3 I've replay this stage many times but still 3/4

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone kind enough to post all girls to got rescued potision? Especially stage 3 I've replay this stage many times but still 3/4
I managed to get all of them but I'd have to a tough time telling you where they all are. I know stage 3 was a real pain because one was locked behind a subtle destructible rock wall on the left side of the screen near the top of the long jumping cannon section with the hanging ropes. One of them is also sneakily hidden in the evil tower stage RIGHT before the boss room, after the check point, where up above the screen there are a couple of chains out of view you need to jump and dash to from the slope, with a little alcove of two of the fat guys. Hope that helps.

Reactions: SiG

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

thx for the reply now I got all of them except stage4 (crystal cave stage) still miss one, can you help me once more :)

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a full list of controls for this? How do you access the menu in-game?

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the locations of all four girls in stage 5? I've found all of them except for one. There's no place I can think of where she might be.

Noegaki

Reputation score

He's doing another ACT game. the UI looks a LOT like Dark souls 3.
It's simpler to check his (or her) blog.

dlisgame.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-12.html

EDIT: on a closer look, the UI looks like Bloodborne. My mistake.

Last edited:

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was the first game i downloaded. xD
Excited <3

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Totally digging the design of the new heroine. Seems like we're sword wielding this time though.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I think they came up with the design back when Bloodstained was just announced, not that it's a bad thing, in fact I really like it! It's definitely noticeable though.

Dev also mentioned the game is going to be metroidvania style. The videos show you having a huge amount of mobility though, between the air dash and stuff. It's really cool how the enemies can slam you around into walls and stuff too. I think I've only seen that used in Blank Blood/Crackle Cradle but those games had merciless difficulty.

Definitely looking forward to this. I really enjoyed Bullet Requiem from a gameplay standpoint, and it's interesting to see the developer experiment with a new gameplay style, from stylish gun action to swords.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Judging by the portrait pictures, it seems like there's going to be something like a lust mechanic where the more the heroine gets raped, the more "in-to-it" she looks. Either way BR was an amazing game with plenty of content and excellent game play so I have high expectations for this one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.