Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Wasn't there an update for 24th December 2015?
With a new chara?
Nope, that image should be for next game's main character.

1.07 seem to be
bug fixes
add the option to switch status image
add more explanation box into the game?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I miss out on v1.06 then. Anything new on that? My internet was kinda slow, but I guess I will lurk around sometimes.

Thanks

Last edited:

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for little necro but i forgot about this game and didn't check for updates in some time:eek:
Here's latest version (1.07 from December 24th) for you:D

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp, author just mentions update 1.08 which will be the last update (probably except bug fixes) for the game.

New stage/animation added.

Although it'll be up on DLSite whenever they get that ready.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

1.08 is up now. It includes the new stage.

Remember to save your game after beating the level, since it does not automatically save.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone willing to share the last update?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Now to wait for someone to share their save file for 1.08 :D

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now to wait for someone to share their save file for 1.08 :D
There's gallery unlock save in "ギャラリー全開放データ" folder:). Just copy what's inside to data folder

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there someone that could post the save file with the whole game unlocked? I wanna play the new stage without having to play all the others (again).

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there someone that could post the save file with the whole game unlocked? I wanna play the new stage without having to play all the others (again).
Same here. It would be really appreciative and helpful if I can get a save file like that.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Same here. It would be really appreciative and helpful if I can get a save file like that.
You can copy your save file from the older version, beat the new stage and all new animations will still be unlocked. Although doing so might miss some new cutscenes.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can copy your save file from the older version, beat the new stage and all new animations will still be unlocked. Although doing so might miss some new cutscenes.
The problem is that I don't have the older version(including the save) because I deleted it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way, anyone know what's the highest state of her cloth breaking? (the one in status screen) and how many times she has to get raped to get that far.

:v was trying to mess around with cheat engine but sadly can't ever pin point the value in this game down.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way, anyone know what's the highest state of her cloth breaking? (the one in status screen) and how many times she has to get raped to get that far.

:v was trying to mess around with cheat engine but sadly can't ever pin point the value in this game down.
I've been struggling to even pin down the money value with cheat engine, have you managed?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been struggling to even pin down the money value with cheat engine, have you managed?
Did you try binary yet? I've been trying to get the hp, mp, and sp values but can't get them.

EDIT: I used binary on health and it worked, but the value died at some point while i was playing. Don't know when.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.