What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Huh.......I think there is a pregnancy system in the game, anyone knows how to get MC pregnant? I let most enemy roll with her and she did not get knock up once.........Is the system in use yet?

RobertEverybody

Reputation score
Bought a tablet. Have something while we wait for either the next week or the week after.
Fuck me, July went by fast.
Not fast enough, I'm excited to see whats new in this next update. Until then though we appreciate your art, keep it up!

CursedRena

Reputation score
Could've sworn early talk about this game said the creator was planning to have pregnancy but I can't be certain. Either way pregnancy or the bloated belly can't be caused by enemies yet as far as I'm aware. You can only see it by pressing some hotkey which I don't know. I've pressed it a few times by accident.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Would be great if I knew how to get out of the church.
It's just Demon's Souls. Walk up to the altar, pick the second option, then pick a location. The first one is the church you're at, though.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Could've sworn early talk about this game said the creator was planning to have pregnancy but I can't be certain. Either way pregnancy or the bloated belly can't be caused by enemies yet as far as I'm aware. You can only see it by pressing some hotkey which I don't know. I've pressed it a few times by accident.
How would that work? I mean it would be pretty cool to birth new enemies to kill for exp or something. XD

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How would that work? I mean it would be pretty cool to birth new enemies to kill for exp or something. XD
Personally I would make it like Platinum War Elf and you just birth materials for crafting. Kinda like boss souls used for specific weapons. The items could also be used as a barrier of entry for certain cults or whatever.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Personally I would make it like Platinum War Elf and you just birth materials for crafting. Kinda like boss souls used for specific weapons. The items could also be used as a barrier of entry for certain cults or whatever.
Maybe you should make a hentai game, with those ideas it would be triple A ,easy.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A HENTAI VERSION OF DARK SOULS OR BLOOD BORN! I'LL THROW MONEY AT YOU!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Zepheral

Reputation score
H-have you played this game? It's just 2D Bloodborne, complete with rally system, weapon scaling, viscerals, and aesthetic.
I consider it more like a hentai castlevania with few bloodborne mechanics.

Reputation score
It would be this game that gets me back onto the website.

Looks pretty amazing even so early in development.
(also, props to whoever is translating.)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Maybe you should make a hentai game, with those ideas it would be triple A ,easy.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A HENTAI VERSION OF DARK SOULS OR BLOOD BORN! I'LL THROW MONEY AT YOU!!!!:ROFLMAO:
Most closest one right now would be heavily modded Skyrim which more like an adventuring open world than an active challenging game like Dark Soul.
Like the idea , although far in the horizon.

I wonder how this would become ?
Many grapple that gonna rape you to dead, a trap that limited your activities that's gonna make your journey a living hell, getting endless gangbang within herds of skeletons --or many variety of minions, oversize insertion from oversize abomination, an infamous Mimic ?, etc. etc.

It would also mean that elements within game itself will be harsh and unforgivable that gonna make e you keep on retrying again and again until you success or die trying, but with a sex feature as its main course.
================================

Let's back into topic than. Cheers, Noble 6. Just how many more versatility you can be, you good at translate JP, you good at drawing, maybe you have an actual career around this part ? Even tho it might just be your hobby it still very impressive.

CursedRena

Reputation score
I don't know xD I just feel like I heard this game may have it but I could easily be mistaking it with another game. This game will be amazing with or without pregnancy. That being said I hope this game does have it in some form, birth actually increasing the enemies on the screen is even better~

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know xD I just feel like I heard this game may have it but I could easily be mistaking it with another game. This game will be amazing with or without pregnancy. That being said I hope this game does have it in some form, birth actually increasing the enemies on the screen is even better~
Well, we already have that one chained up girl who births slimes, so having the main character get pregnant doesn't sound too far off.