What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
We're in the past, set in an unidentifiable time period filled with strange creatures, us players controlling a maiden of the church of some sorts, and said strange creatures are eager to fill her hungry womb with vile seeds of unknown properties! :D

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In what timeline are you from where a witch works for the church? If it existed, I'd join that religion!
Is Aradia actually a witch though? The Castlevania series since #3 has had a tradition of female magicians working for the church (e.g. Sypha, Shanoa, Maria, Charlotte) (even if the Netflix anime made Sypha a pagan or something), but the Japanese also draw a hard line between a person being a magician (mahoutsukai), an alchemist (renkinjutsushi), or a witch (majyo). Miriam from Bloodstained was raised by the Alchemist Guild, while the Castlevania girls are all magicians.

I.e., the Japanese distinguish whether a girl got her magic through hard work and study or whether she's some filthy cheater who sold her soul. (Hell, the Japanese seem to classify witches as a form of youkai, even - especially in cases where the girl was simply born with magic powers.)

And that's probably related to why various spellcasting ladies in anime get really mad when they're called witches.

zen9o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is a "resist" mechanic considered in the future? Removing the skip button would improve the game, an alternative would be to give the players incentive to watch it trough, - You get souls for receiving but you loose health.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Tweet says the update is on the 31st because his wife is in the hospital from overheating.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The heat this summer ain't a joke, so that's understandable.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really hope D-Lis would add more boss battle, a boss rush mode would be better.

And 2nd/3rd encounter with Candore which she become more corrupted each time because obsssed to capture Aradia.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I really hope D-Lis would add more boss battle, a boss rush mode would be better.

And 2nd/3rd encounter with Candore which she become more corrupted each time because obsssed to capture Aradia.
And escalating Candore x Aradia yuri action too. Make it happen D-lis!

ver6

Lurker
Reputation score
Could've sworn early talk about this game said the creator was planning to have pregnancy but I can't be certain. Either way pregnancy or the bloated belly can't be caused by enemies yet as far as I'm aware. You can only see it by pressing some hotkey which I don't know. I've pressed it a few times by accident.
Looks like the hotkey to give her a bloated belly is Esc + 5 (the one on top of R, not the 10 key on the right).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So what's the lore for this game? Why is she at a castle? Why are the monsters trying to rape her? Etc.
She's cursed and that tattoo around her crotch won't go away until she's defeated the one who cursed her in the first place.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
She's cursed and that tattoo around her crotch won't go away until she's defeated the one who cursed her in the first place.
Are you sure? I don't remember that. And the other witches seem to have one somewhere on their body, too.
Did I miss an old blog post?