What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

BOEID

Reputation score
According to the cien update page
-new enemy with scene
-new map with no altar
-put in the torture room
He also has a rough draft of another game over CG done, though it's not in.
So, the new enemy is a spider. the sex animation is great but with some weird jiggling.
In the new area, you can attack the web spear thing hanging in the air to either launch it at the enemy or at the rocks to destroy them.
In the torture room. you can only launch her at one trap and smack her around.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Uh, about the church boss, the white girl with two sword, did I missed something or is she really supposed to be THAT hard ? I mean, I see how to beat her, I already managed to bring her to 40% of her health, but she has like 10k HP and even with dodging 9/10 of her attack, I still end up running out of potion.
So yeah, is there, I don't know, a way to get more potion, or to upgrade your weapon ?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uh, about the church boss, the white girl with two sword, did I missed something or is she really supposed to be THAT hard ? I mean, I see how to beat her, I already managed to bring her to 40% of her health, but she has like 10k HP and even with dodging 9/10 of her attack, I still end up running out of potion.
So yeah, is there, I don't know, a way to get more potion, or to upgrade your weapon ?
While you can upgrade your stats at shrines, the best way is to stick to fast attack speed weapons and rely very heavily on dodging. You can clear her with default stats and the default sword once you figure out her attack patterns.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
While you can upgrade your stats at shrines, the best way is to stick to fast attack speed weapons and rely very heavily on dodging. You can clear her with default stats and the default sword once you figure out her attack patterns.
You can clear her with any weapon and default stats once her attack patterns have been completely figured out. More stats speeds the job up and gives more of a cushion thanks to increased HP.

It takes practice, but she telegraphs her moves and doesn't really have a surprise attack which catches players off guard unless they're too close or are overly aggressive.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Yeah, that's what I though. But actually, I found it easier with the ultra-greatsword or whatever her name is, attacking then backstepping, or doing jump attack.
Now, the fact that she has 3 (4 ?) different phases is really cool, fighting her with Slave Knight Gael's OST playing is damn cool :D
Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Xyrie

Reputation score
Anyone found the new map yet? I tried looking over the last map but I found nothing

Looks like another game over CG is now out ;)
Did the dev do another update? ...Or were you misunderstanding something?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did the dev do another update? ...Or were you misunderstanding something?
According to twitter, he updated the update and added some extra stuff. He tweeted about doing that before I went to bed last night, so the mega version earlier is already outdated.

Reputation score
According to twitter, he updated the update and added some extra stuff. He tweeted about doing that before I went to bed last night, so the mega version earlier is already outdated.
That's insane this guy updates fast. Anyone know whats in the latest update then?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The spider monster is hot. When the spider kisses the main character and that web is stuck to both their mouths, what's going through it? Is it mana or blood?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is it possible to free the girl in the cave on the first level?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Having trouble figuring out how to knockdown the girl in the punishment room. All I'm doing is weak attacks and don't know how to perform a launch attack if there is one.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Surprised that the slum guys dont have an animation. So its just the spider for this update?