What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
true true, she's really delicious >:)
is it because this is a demo or it takes only 1 hit to tear her clothes off.
It depends on which attack does the monster do. Almost every monster has an attack that knocks you down and strips you, I believe the normal hits don't even break the clothes at all 'till you're dead

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a question. The current version of the game is 0.8 or 0.9.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Congrats to D-lis on his baby girl, not that he'll ever read this thread, but I thought I'd mention it.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i saw in his post that there was a Store u could unlock/use any ideas? Or i am misreading it ther is something called Meat armor and it seems like u have to buy it?

NVM its about the Axe dude with the chick glued to his Dick u can save her apperntly by breaking the chains and freeing her turning him into a normal slave Axe user tho its not in the game atm

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
NVM its about the Axe dude with the chick glued to his Dick u can save her apperntly by breaking the chains and freeing her turning him into a normal slave Axe user tho its not in the game atm
All that matters is that the axe guy will replace his lost slave with Aradia.
Also he made a few more tweets about implementing traps. One of the ideas reminded me of the second level of Bullet Requiem, where you have to run down a tight hallway while a bunch of vines pop up behind you.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would really like to see some smaller enemies that latch on and just go to town trying to pin her or just out right fck her well holding onto her....

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I would really like to see some smaller enemies that latch on and just go to town trying to pin her or just out right fck her well holding onto her....
I'm imagining an imp or something that hides in a hole in the wall, waiting for you to be busy with another enemy. Then it pops out, lands on Aradia's back if you fail to intercept it and starts groping her tits. You can either try to shake it off or continue fighting, but either your actions are slowed or there's a chance for your actions to be interrupted. Maybe a second one could join in and that's enough to bring Aradia to the ground for rape time.

I would like to see some... uh... interactivity? between for instance the tentacle walls and the goblin enemy. I noticed there's two types of the wall, one with oral and one without. Perhaps the goblin could come along and fuck Aradia's face when she's stuck on the non-oral wall.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the update is sometime later today. Just for shits and giggles, I checked his enty to see what the target goals for December were again. So we're expecting more map and more enemies with erotic animations.
He had "more weapons" and "ui sounds" crossed out with an addendum below them, most likely because of his wife giving birth, the new baby, and taking care of his son in his wife's absence. But these are also the missed goals from last month when his wife went into the hospital, so I don't know if they carried over or if I'm interpreting this wrong.

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update contents (ver 0.09)
1 new enemy (The one with the plague doctor mask)
1 new erotic animation added (to the enemy with the crossbow)
1 new area/map

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm imagining an imp or something that hides in a hole in the wall, waiting for you to be busy with another enemy. Then it pops out, lands on Aradia's back if you fail to intercept it and starts groping her tits. You can either try to shake it off or continue fighting, but either your actions are slowed or there's a chance for your actions to be interrupted. Maybe a second one could join in and that's enough to bring Aradia to the ground for rape time.

I would like to see some... uh... interactivity? between for instance the tentacle walls and the goblin enemy. I noticed there's two types of the wall, one with oral and one without. Perhaps the goblin could come along and fuck Aradia's face when she's stuck on the non-oral wall.
I would also like to see multiple types of enemies go to town on her also would like to see Armor types that are alive and if u get raped or maybe let it have some fun with u the more power it would give of course the trade off would be slugish movement and delays in atk

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any Links for the 0.09 release? :c
u may sad face but for 4$ this is a amazing game even more so if u come back here and there i really hope he gets a English patron because the Japanese one is a massive pain in the ass using